Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 24 Feb 2008, 22:58 (Ref:2136930)   #51
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Looks like people are getting overtired!
Old 24 Feb 2008, 23:00 (Ref:2136933)   #52
kelvin88
Veteran

United Kingdom
south east
kelvin88 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Its not rude, Willy is the name of his gopher!
Old 24 Feb 2008, 23:01 (Ref:2136934)   #53
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
nah screen aint big enough for that (my gopher) or my ego!

Lets pray together - no lets not.

Why don't they play god save the queen for Dario
Old 24 Feb 2008, 23:02 (Ref:2136936)   #54
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Where is this land of the free she's singing about?
Old 24 Feb 2008, 23:03 (Ref:2136937)   #55
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Here we go.
Old 24 Feb 2008, 23:03 (Ref:2136939)   #56
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Wow, Autotune working overtime there - started to sound like Cher a bit there (that's a bad thing).

Can't they delay it by a day? I'm not going to be getting to bed before 2am am I?
Old 24 Feb 2008, 23:04 (Ref:2136941)   #57
johntt
Veteran

England
England
johntt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm going to be more familiar with the Star Spangled Banner than God Save the Queen by the end of the year.
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." -Ayrton Senna
Old 24 Feb 2008, 23:05 (Ref:2136942)   #58
CAMSOgirl
Rookie

United Kingdom
Lewes
CAMSOgirl should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I don't want to go to 'the land of the free' if everyone sings that badly!
Old 24 Feb 2008, 23:06 (Ref:2136943)   #59
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
Ben Collins is sounding like a NASCAR weenie (I was called a NASCAR weenie last week for letting NASCAR have its say in the mag )...

Why won't he criticise NASCAR?

RANDOM Pre race comment: I went to Brighton today - it was nice... A short track in Brighton would be fever
Old 24 Feb 2008, 23:07 (Ref:2136945)   #60
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss_collins
Ben Collins is sounding like a NASCAR weenie (I was called a NASCAR weenie last week for letting NASCAR have its say in the mag )...

Cos he wants to drive there?
Old 24 Feb 2008, 23:08 (Ref:2136946)   #61
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Quote:

RANDOM Pre race comment: I went to Brighton today - it was nice... A short track in Brighton would be fever
Too many greenies down here - would never happen. Shame.

Oh, and the town sport is Netball or Poodle Shaving obviously
Old 24 Feb 2008, 23:10 (Ref:2136948)   #62
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Even NASCAR's official site criticises NASCAR. A lot.

Ben is not going to get a drive, so he should relax a bit.
Old 24 Feb 2008, 23:11 (Ref:2136949)   #63
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
I had lunch in a veggie cafe in the lanes - I'm not a veggie but the lunch was very nice... Hmm can't really see the veggies going for the South Downs Speedway... that said - speed trials??

RANDOM: I think brighton is just an extension of London - everything in between is imaginary.

Yes exactly he needs to stop trying so desperatley and go an drive some ARCA or something - as for being TRB test driver - does NASCAR have test drivers???
Old 24 Feb 2008, 23:14 (Ref:2136952)   #64
CAMSOgirl
Rookie

United Kingdom
Lewes
Speed trials is a special case. I will tell you about it not on a nascar forum some time.
Old 24 Feb 2008, 23:14 (Ref:2136953)   #65
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
how likely is this to get rained out later in the race - I have to get up in 7 hours! gonna be suffering tommorow
Old 24 Feb 2008, 23:15 (Ref:2136956)   #66
johntt
Veteran

England
England
johntt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
Even NASCAR's official site criticises NASCAR. A lot.

Ben is not going to get a drive, so he should relax a bit.
Thats one of the things I like about NASCAR, that they allow criticism of themselves on their own site. I also like the presenters on SPEED TV becuase they're so opinionated, you'd get neither of those things in F1!
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." -Ayrton Senna
Old 24 Feb 2008, 23:17 (Ref:2136957)   #67
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
Opinion is an important part of the show, a Sky love up to NASCAR is no fun...

hmm oil, green track... nice
Old 24 Feb 2008, 23:18 (Ref:2136959)   #68
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Quote:
how likely is this to get rained out later in the race - I have to get up in 7 hours! gonna be suffering tommorow
It is brightening up, the only danger is the weepers. So stay up, it is only work that you'll be getting up for (I assume).

If it gets rained out it will likely be well over half distance and declared anyways.
Old 24 Feb 2008, 23:23 (Ref:2136961)   #69
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
Oh I'm staying up - but an early end would actually be welcome! (ducks)

I wish there was an F1 cutaway car
Old 24 Feb 2008, 23:24 (Ref:2136962)   #70
jonesi
Rookie

jonesi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Probable there's a big system moving in. Might get Cup race in today, no chance of the postponed NW race until tomorrow.

I'm 60 miles to the SW it's been drizzling continuely, sun only now starting to come out.
Old 24 Feb 2008, 23:28 (Ref:2136966)   #71
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
Lots of oil down it seems...
Old 24 Feb 2008, 23:32 (Ref:2136970)   #72
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
Its green green green!
Old 24 Feb 2008, 23:34 (Ref:2136973)   #73
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
forgot how wide this place is

that sky is looking dark

Last edited by ss_collins; 24 Feb 2008 at 23:36.
Old 24 Feb 2008, 23:39 (Ref:2136976)   #74
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Gordon possibly in trouble?
Old 24 Feb 2008, 23:45 (Ref:2136979)   #75
CAMSOgirl
Rookie

United Kingdom
Lewes
"free on exit"?? looked ok to me!!