Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 1 May 2005, 11:25 (Ref:1290997)   #1
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Le Mans Desperation

After assuring me two days ago that he was going to Le Mans this year, the person with whom I normally travel has abruptly cancelled on me, leaving me stranded in England on the Saturday beforehand, with a non-refundable airline ticket and nowhere to stay.

I can probably find a room from Wednesday forward, but I need some ideas about what to do from Saturday the 11th to Wednesday! Can anybody help?
Old 1 May 2005, 17:40 (Ref:1291154)   #2
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Sorry, Liz, I cannot help you as we're only going down on the Thursday ourself. Hope you get sorted tho
Old 1 May 2005, 18:25 (Ref:1291168)   #3
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Something will turn up. Not the first time I've had my horse shot from under me, but I'm better prepared this time anyway.

Thanks for the good wishes anyway.
Old 1 May 2005, 20:26 (Ref:1291208)   #4
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Yeah, yeah, I know, I know!

Anyway maybe catchya there?
Old 1 May 2005, 20:33 (Ref:1291210)   #5
Liz
Veteran

Hope so -- where will you be camping, or do you know yet?
Old 1 May 2005, 20:53 (Ref:1291214)   #6
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Usual place all being well (top secret as you know - same place the bus broke that time!)
Old 4 May 2005, 02:17 (Ref:1292520)   #7
Liz
Veteran

Ah, yes, I remember it well.

Nothing firmd up yet but I think things will work out. People are being very helpful. Once Fab has the Annual TT gathering fixed in the Village, I'm sure he'll post it up and we can all meet there for a little strengthener.