Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 6 Apr 2013, 10:41 (Ref:3229896)   #1
daveyc
Rookie

daveyc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Audi @ Le Mans Limited edition newspaper prints

hi all,

i have in my possesion, a few limited edition Audi @ Le Mans newspaper print featuring beautifully illustrated articles on Audi at the then upcoming 2012 season. if you want to see it i have one on ebay with a few pictures....this print is extremely rare and an awesome collectors item!!
looking for £20 each so any interest please pm me..
cheers
Old 6 Apr 2013, 16:14 (Ref:3229957)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
If you want to keep this up - please provide the link to the auction.

Can I encourage you to post here generally and not just to use Tenths to advertise.
Thanks.

Ayse
Old 6 Apr 2013, 17:25 (Ref:3229978)   #3
daveyc
Rookie

daveyc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

hi thanks for the advice. my items are about le mans and i wondered to myself how can i let a majority of motorsport and le mans fans know that i have them. thought ebay might be some good but then had a brainwave and went straight into the centre of le mans fans world, their forum!

personally i thought this was a good idea and also thought you guys would be interested in these. hope so....
Old 6 Apr 2013, 18:02 (Ref:3229993)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It's not a problem - the forum does allow links to Ebay items - see the FAQs.

Links to Ebay sale items where the intent of the post is to assist in selling the item are permitted.

Just need to post the link to the item......

and then tuck in to all the other stuff here!