Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 24 Mar 2010, 19:37 (Ref:2659384)   #126
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Tried to make a reservation twice this evening but website reservation does not seem to work.
Old 24 Mar 2010, 19:49 (Ref:2659392)   #127
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
Tried to make a reservation twice this evening but website reservation does not seem to work.
Managed to make a reservation, looking forward at trying it out at LeMans.
Old 25 Mar 2010, 08:14 (Ref:2659659)   #128
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemansmobileTV View Post
heres a promo code for the forum... 24TEN10

You will get a 5eu discount with it...cheers!
Many thanks for doing that for 10Tenths, Craig!

I sense those units are flying off the shelves..........
Old 25 Mar 2010, 16:21 (Ref:2659914)   #129
LemansmobileTV
Advertising Partner
Rookie

LemansmobileTV should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
Many thanks for doing that for 10Tenths, Craig!

I sense those units are flying off the shelves..........
Not a problem Bentley...

Happy to see people are reacting positively to the new price.
Old 13 Apr 2010, 20:11 (Ref:2672266)   #130
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Anyone heard from Craig (LemansmobileTV) recently - I PM'd him twice in the last couple of weeks but no reply....
Old 23 Apr 2010, 21:11 (Ref:2678695)   #131
LemansmobileTV
Advertising Partner
Rookie

anyone who wants to utilize the ten-tenths promo code click this link

http://www.kangaroo.tv/reservation.php?promo=24TEN10
Old 10 May 2010, 18:10 (Ref:2688112)   #132
LemansmobileTV
Advertising Partner
Rookie

Pit Passes

Hey, I Wanted to let everyone know that we are giving away 2 VIP Pit Passes this year. Everyone who pre-rents a unit before June 1st is entered in the draw. The Passes will give you unlimited access to the Paddock and an opportunity to walk the grid before practice and before the race Saturday morning. check out http://www.kangaroo.tv/kangaroo-sports/lemans.php for more details
Old 13 May 2010, 10:20 (Ref:2689670)   #133
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Hi Craig, just to confirm, no reception this year at Arnage corner? I really want to take advantage of this but as we will spend most of our time out there it probably isn't worth at present. Go on, make my day, say we will get reception there!
Old 13 May 2010, 13:30 (Ref:2689770)   #134
Hursty
Rookie

Hursty should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllonFS View Post
Hi Craig, just to confirm, no reception this year at Arnage corner? I really want to take advantage of this but as we will spend most of our time out there it probably isn't worth at present. Go on, make my day, say we will get reception there!
Sorry my fellow co-driver, but see post no.114. We're looking at 2011. Still at least that's another luxury to look forward to next year!
Mike.
Old 13 May 2010, 17:05 (Ref:2689877)   #135
LemansmobileTV
Advertising Partner
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hursty View Post
Sorry my fellow co-driver, but see post no.114. We're looking at 2011. Still at least that's another luxury to look forward to next year!
Mike.
As Hursty/Mike said...not this year. Pushing hard to have it covered for 2011.
Old 1 Jun 2010, 20:25 (Ref:2702780)   #136
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
Where will the collection point be at the track, I thought it was near the entry of the paddock/tribune 34 last year. Will it be there again.
Old 1 Jun 2010, 21:09 (Ref:2702804)   #137
Corvette Racing
Rookie

Netherlands
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Corvette Racing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
Where will the collection point be at the track, I thought it was near the entry of the paddock/tribune 34 last year. Will it be there again.

Does anybody now what kind of Audio out the set has? I'm renting one for the first time this year and would like to be able to connect my own earphones and better yet, plug in two sets so a friend can listen in!

tia!
Old 1 Jun 2010, 21:09 (Ref:2702805)   #138
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
There was one at the back of the paddock last year near the bar at the bottom.

I posted this a split second after Corvette Racing. The one I was referring to is the one that's sort of opposite the Ford Chicane - but actually through the underpass - at the bottom of the paddock. If that's still the same location?
Old 2 Jun 2010, 08:55 (Ref:2703027)   #139
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
Thanks Corvette Racing, I could not find it anywhere else.
Old 2 Jun 2010, 09:10 (Ref:2703043)   #140
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvette Racing View Post
Does anybody now what kind of Audio out the set has? I'm renting one for the first time this year and would like to be able to connect my own earphones and better yet, plug in two sets so a friend can listen in!
Standard 3.5mm earphone jack. You'll need a jack splitter adapter in order to share it with a friend.
Old 2 Jun 2010, 17:39 (Ref:2703344)   #141
Corvette Racing
Rookie

Netherlands
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Corvette Racing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpy View Post
Standard 3.5mm earphone jack. You'll need a jack splitter adapter in order to share it with a friend.
Merci beaucoup! Another item on the shopping list!
Old 2 Jun 2010, 18:39 (Ref:2703370)   #142
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
A jack splitter adapter - now that's something that might be useful.......
Old 16 Jun 2010, 16:03 (Ref:2713241)   #143
Lipp
Rookie

Netherlands
Lipp should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I did use the kangaroo at LM this year and it was really great.
Can't imagine LM without it anymore.
I mean it even worked in Pincenardiere!!!
Old 17 Jun 2010, 04:22 (Ref:2713496)   #144
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Yep , i was delighted with it again .
Old 17 Jun 2010, 07:14 (Ref:2713538)   #145
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
LMTV was excellent. Not for the video feed, particularly, but for the timing screens. When gaps were of great interest, I watched it for long periods. The video was really only of great use if you weren't able to see a big screen when Bruno got excited and you could quickly have a look to see why! We also noticed that use of the video seemed to eat the battery more quickly than when just watching the timing screens. If they can get coverage out at Arnage and Mulsanne, it will be a must next year. My only criticism was the fact that the 'shops' shut way too early and opened way too late - or at least the one at the back of the grandstands did (I didn't check the other one). If you ran out of battery at 5 in the morning you were stuffed...... It's a 24 hour race - they really need to be manned constantly.....
Old 17 Jun 2010, 08:47 (Ref:2713598)   #146
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
We had some problems receiving images and info on wednesdayevening at the Tertre Rouge / esses area but otherwise it was a very welcome new experience for us.
Will do it again next year!
Old 22 Jun 2010, 17:59 (Ref:2716446)   #147
LemansmobileTV
Advertising Partner
Rookie

Hi guys, thanks for the positive feedback.

Nobster - Wednesday evening we were receiving tons of interference on our frequency so the signal for the first night was less than ideal. However the guys managed to get it sorted out for Thursday and it was relatively clear sailing the rest of the weekend (besides a transformer that blew up in the TV compound 30 mins before the start of the race).

Aysedasi - the kiosk in front of the paddock was open all night for exchanging batteries. That said you raise a good point...we should of had a sign at the closed kiosk letting people know the other one was open. This was an oversight on our part and we'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

Otherwise, I'm glad everyone enjoyed using Kangaroo TV at Le Mans. We've already began talking to the ACO about how to expand coverage and improve distribution for next year.

I'll keep you posted
Old 22 Jun 2010, 19:30 (Ref:2716503)   #148
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Excellent! Hopefully a suitable 'reward' scheme for loyal Ten Tenths customers will feature......