Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 9 Oct 2004, 02:03 (Ref:1119455)   #1
billnchristy
Veteran

United States
Lawrenceville GA
billnchristy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Live audio feed from Barber for GA/GAC weekend

The Grand Am website...

www.grand-am.com

will be featuring live radio feed via Barber Motorsports Park PA feed.

It will be live for the Grand Am cup race and the Rolex race:

Saturday 2:00pm EST Grand Am Cup
Sunday 12:00pm EST Grand Am Rolex

The live audio link is located in the Porsche 250 box at the top of the page.

Enjoy!
Old 9 Oct 2004, 02:34 (Ref:1119458)   #2
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ah excellent news! Thanks for that, I still say the cars are far too slow and the DP's are ugly, but sportscar racing is sportscar racing I guess. No doubt Ill tune in, thanks for the info.
Old 9 Oct 2004, 03:07 (Ref:1119461)   #3
Danske
Veteran

Danske should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And objective proof the DPs could not seat a family of five.
Old 9 Oct 2004, 03:35 (Ref:1119467)   #4
GP Racer
Veteran

United States
"The Big Apple"
GP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridGP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Saleen, I think your in for a real treat.

This championship is so close that these guys will really be after each other, and I expect to see some real close racing. As a matter of fact, I bet its so good, that you won't even remember that these cars are alittle slow, or ugly!

Did anyone else hear Hurley Haywood on Windtunnel the other night? Unless I heard wrong, he said there could be upwards of 30 DP's for next season! I was stunned...

Danica Patrick
Old 9 Oct 2004, 05:26 (Ref:1119484)   #5
Danske
Veteran

I just read a press release that said rain is forecast for the race, and this is what lurks for those who go off track:
Old 9 Oct 2004, 18:18 (Ref:1119838)   #6
billnchristy
Veteran

United States
Lawrenceville GA
billnchristy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
oops, I was an hour off...add one hour to my previous posted time...
Old 9 Oct 2004, 21:42 (Ref:1119956)   #7
Shady#30
Rookie

Shady#30 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
REALLY bad audio quality (for me anyway) forced me to turn it off before they ever got done announcing the grid.

ALMS radio web
Old 10 Oct 2004, 03:43 (Ref:1120078)   #8
Danske
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by GP Racer
Did anyone else hear Hurley Haywood on Windtunnel the other night? Unless I heard wrong, he said there could be upwards of 30 DP's for next season! I was stunned...
Reportedly the prospect of splitting the DP and GT classes into seperate races for the sub-six-hour races next year if there are over 30 and 20 entries for each was raised in the team owner meeting this weekend.
Old 10 Oct 2004, 19:45 (Ref:1120493)   #9
hindy
Racer

hindy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridhindy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Sound Ok today....

I'm on Media Player and broadband....

JH
Old 12 Oct 2004, 18:39 (Ref:1122470)   #10
GP Racer
Veteran

United States
"The Big Apple"
GP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridGP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Danske
Reportedly the prospect of splitting the DP and GT classes into seperate races for the sub-six-hour races next year if there are over 30 and 20 entries for each was raised in the team owner meeting this weekend.
I think that says just what a successful formula this series has. Everybody wants to get into this thing! There isn't a series out there that can match the growth that this series has in just 2 seasons. Also heard that we will be seeing more Maserati's and Pontiac GTO's next season in the GT class. Great stuff!

How about the Barber 250? Another good close race. Nobody is going easy on the Ganassi boys! They are working very hard for this championship! To those that thought he would walk away with an easy championship well, you were wrong, and ummm, so was I! 6 different DP's have now won a race.

Tough hit into the fence for Fittipaldi in the 54 Pontiac Doran. With only a couple of laps left, he had a sure 3rd. These cars are built tough. We've had some hard hits, and everyone has walked away. The Brumos team had a nice race also.

This championship in both the DP and the GT class are really close now, and Fontana will be a must see race!

Danica Patrick