Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Closed Thread

Old 23 Oct 2005, 09:38 (Ref:1441121)   #1
XW GT
Racer

Australia
Adelaide
XW GT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Chump Cars

What a fantastic race the "chump" cars put on again. If the majority of motor sport enthusiats thought that today's race was reviting I would be astonished. These "gung ho" Champ Car drivers need to have a real good look at themselves. And in my opinion, there is only few drivers in the series that can cut the mustard. And most are just paid a lot of money to have a good time at Surfers.
The Qld government extol the virtues of the Champ Cars being at Surfers Paradise every year, but surely this is only a political exercise. It is time that Mr Beatty, or who ever makes the decisions realise that it is time to get rid of the "amateur" show and ramp up the meeting as the Clipsal 500 people successfully did.
Old 23 Oct 2005, 09:49 (Ref:1441126)   #2
Raglanparade
Veteran

Australia
Raglanparade should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
THey could run the Champ car race on sunday morning, and have a 250km v8 race in the afternoon.

I do admit tho.. the champ cars used to be great.. but for the last few years they have been lacking.
Old 23 Oct 2005, 09:56 (Ref:1441128)   #3
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
If you would like to discuss CHAMPCARS then I suggest you move over to the CHAMPCAR forum where you will be dealt with appropriately.

Thread closed
Closed Thread