Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17 Mar 2002, 16:06 (Ref:237526)   #11
ncmotorsport
Rookie

ncmotorsport should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
thundersaloon

Rod birley and garry,it seems funny how we all love the cars and the racing but the cars disappear well I just bought graham goodes old rs500 touring car, shell no88001,it has come back from indonesia in the last 4 months and has all the original GRP-A gear on it and at some point has had a thundersaloon bodykit fitted.over the last 3 months I have been sourcing bits and have been able to find people who supplied bits to the car originally ,you might be able to help me,the guy I got it from removed the engine and split it thinking it was u/s due to the amount of gung that came out of the sump when he dropped the oil.
But apparently I have found out that every time they ran the car in indonesia because of the humidity it used to get a build up of gunge thus requiring oil changes each meeting.I need a 500 grp-a engine do you know any for sale or anyone who builds good strong engines capable of producing 500 bhp thanks neil.