Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 15 Jun 2012, 09:21 (Ref:3091322)   #351
Alexander Matveev
Rookie

Russian Federation
Moscow
Alexander Matveev should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've got some Astons, but am now leaving to the track, so will try to post a couple of them in the evening.
Old 15 Jun 2012, 10:19 (Ref:3091341)   #352
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Matveev View Post
I've got some Astons, but am now leaving to the track, so will try to post a couple of them in the evening.

If you do, please start another thread, as this is the Group C thread (and I apologise for taking it O/T )
Old 15 Jun 2012, 11:40 (Ref:3091397)   #353
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Mr Bean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQjRQnMq7G8
Old 15 Jun 2012, 16:44 (Ref:3091545)   #354
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I just can't bring myself to open that.... Does he clean his teeth as he's going round Arnage......?

Any more in a separate thread please......
Old 16 Jun 2012, 04:25 (Ref:3091748)   #355
St00ge
Veteran

St00ge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by kober View Post
Sauber's on top - 3:44.3, not bad
Cheers
Old 19 Jun 2012, 13:03 (Ref:3094837)   #356
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
What was the outcome of the incident early in the race? The race report I've seen only says no serious injuries.
Old 19 Jun 2012, 13:10 (Ref:3094839)   #357
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
What was the outcome of the incident early in the race? The race report I've seen only says no serious injuries.
Both drivers walked out of their cars, that's all we need to know in that respect... but that crash may have written off a class-winning car (the #111 Spice).
Old 19 Jun 2012, 13:43 (Ref:3094848)   #358
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Yes, but one didn't appear to walk away too well, hence asking.
Old 21 Jun 2012, 12:56 (Ref:3095927)   #359
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=L6zFFP029Ws
Old 26 Jun 2012, 19:46 (Ref:3098606)   #360
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
the LC2 was gorgeous

Ciao Marco
Old 26 Jun 2012, 19:52 (Ref:3098609)   #361
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani Filth View Post
the LC2 was gorgeous
Certainly was.
Attached Thumbnails
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1340740216.186494.jpg   ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1340740323.243061.jpg  
Old 26 Jun 2012, 19:54 (Ref:3098614)   #362
rogerwills
Veteran

New Zealand
London
rogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani Filth View Post
the LC2 was gorgeous
Thank you!
Old 27 Jun 2012, 07:16 (Ref:3098806)   #363
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Happened to have my camera to my eye when we heard the awful squeal of locked brakes at the Ford chicane on Thursday

Old 27 Jun 2012, 10:14 (Ref:3098886)   #364
LC2guy
Veteran

United Kingdom
Silverstone
LC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridLC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The Martini Lancia LC2 is still my favourite all time race car, ( hence the username ), its just outstandingly beautiful imo. Can't wait to see it ( them ...drool ... ) at the classic, especially as one will be running right at the front. And the Mirabella Red one aswell, thats also a thing of great beauty.
Old 28 Jun 2012, 18:27 (Ref:3099538)   #365
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by wewantourdarbyback View Post
Happened to have my camera to my eye when we heard the awful squeal of locked brakes at the Ford chicane on Thursday
Interesting - were you in the Maison Blanche (now La Sarthe) grandstand? If so, so were we (James, Tony and I). I actually have the latter half of this excursion on video........
Old 5 Jul 2012, 07:55 (Ref:3102281)   #366
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Interesting - were you in the Maison Blanche (now La Sarthe) grandstand? If so, so were we (James, Tony and I). I actually have the latter half of this excursion on video........
We were sat at the Ford Chicanes.
Old 7 Jul 2012, 09:41 (Ref:3103193)   #367
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yep, Maison Blanche (now La Sarthe) is the stand there....
Old 7 Jul 2012, 13:19 (Ref:3103278)   #368
canam
Veteran

canam should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcanam should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamasque View Post
^ take that, Delta Wing

The Mercc has how many horsepower??? 850?? ish and weighs 900 kilos. Dont think it would do 11 laps on an tank of fuel
Old 9 Jul 2012, 20:22 (Ref:3104332)   #369
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Yep, Maison Blanche (now La Sarthe) is the stand there....
I'll add that to my list of *things I didn't know but should have*
Old 10 Jul 2012, 18:03 (Ref:3104735)   #370
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I do so love to educate........
Old 11 Jul 2012, 08:17 (Ref:3104972)   #371
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
I have an empty mind just waiting to be filled...
Old 11 Jul 2012, 18:08 (Ref:3105256)   #372
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Good answer......
Old 12 Jul 2012, 15:54 (Ref:3105651)   #373
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
That depends who's filling it, and with what, sir...