Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 29 Nov 2022, 09:38 (Ref:4135329)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
LM 2023 Ticket Sales/Swaps Only (Closed)

This may or may not serve a purpose but I'll put it up early anyway. We all know now what a mess the ACO have made of ticketing this year. Quite apart from managing to order what people want, many it seems (here and elsewhere) have just bought whatever they could get hold of. I fear there are going to be a lot of people who will be unlucky in their quest for (the right) tickets, be it camping, parking, grandstands etc. This thread is solely for the purpose of letting members know if you have anything you can sell or swap. Usual rules apply - FACE VALUE ONLY - no profiteering (additional agency costs are allowable of course).

I'll also put up any links to tickets appearing for sale or swap anywhere else, e.g. eBay, CA etc.

IMPORTANT - POSSIBLY.....

Worth noting this - The ACO now have a ticket resale page. Not that much on it at present other than full week GA and Beausejour camping but worth keeping an eye on.....

https://ticketchange.24h-lemans.com/...10228407428276

and

https://ticket.24h-lemans.com/content

Last edited by Aysedasi; 22 May 2023 at 10:08.
Old 30 Nov 2022, 20:28 (Ref:4135625)   #2
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
A lovely member from this site was kind enough to book two week-long and grandstand tickets for both him and I, tribune 23. Now I have a friend from here in the states who will be coming for his first visit and I'd like to get him a ticket for tribune 23 as well. Understand it wouldn't be next to our other two seats (if it is then that's just crazy), but no problem as we all know the seats thin out hours 2-23. So if anyone ends up with an extra Raccordement/Tribune 23 ticket please let me know!
Old 5 Dec 2022, 09:23 (Ref:4136133)   #3
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Any campsite ticket!

Allright, here it goes: If anyone has an extra campsite ticket to sell, I'd be very happy to buy it from you. Ofcourse paid in full.

Never expected to ever be in this situation. Leave it to the ACO to reduce the number of campsites in the year where the spectators record will be broken...
Old 6 Dec 2022, 07:48 (Ref:4136237)   #4
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I would like to buy camping pass to either Camping Vert (if it still exists) or Houx

Sean
Old 6 Dec 2022, 19:41 (Ref:4136280)   #5
peme
Rookie

peme should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm looking for Mulsanne campsite tickets and if I get one I have one for '
Clos Fleuri, (AIRE D ACCUEIL EXTERNE)' fore sale.

/Per
Old 7 Dec 2022, 09:16 (Ref:4136320)   #6
Spikey 1
Rookie

Spikey 1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
One camping ticket for Beausejour required, let me know if you have one thanks
Old 9 Dec 2022, 13:17 (Ref:4136570)   #7
Spikey 1
Rookie

Spikey 1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi folks
Still looking for one camping ticket, prefer BSJ but will consider any camping area now
Old 22 Dec 2022, 14:43 (Ref:4137862)   #8
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I am also looking for 2 full week tickets
Old 30 Dec 2022, 00:36 (Ref:4138459)   #9
pach233
Veteran

United States
Greenville, SC
pach233 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpach233 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Looking for two week long GA/Grandstand tickets. Would settle for just 1 but 2 is ideal. Also would settle for GA and if a grandstand is available all the better.

I'm sorry what's PH? Don't know how to find those. Cheers
Old 2 Jan 2023, 06:33 (Ref:4138692)   #10
Andy76
Rookie

Andy76 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi

Looking for a Tertre Rouge Campsite ticket with or without GA(s) as we are one short for our group. Any help appreciated

Thanks
Old 13 Jan 2023, 08:14 (Ref:4140011)   #11
Eon
Rookie

Romania
Cluj Napoca, Romania
Eon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
All race tickets are sold out. WOW!

"24 HOURS OF LE MANS: SOLD OUT... ONLY PRACTICE SESSIONS TICKETS LEFT. AFTER RECORD SALES, ALL TICKETS FOR THE CENTENARY ARE NOW SOLD OUT!"

I missed my chance on buying a full week or weekend general admission ticket for this year. If any of you bought extra ones I'd be happy to buy it from you.
Old 13 Jan 2023, 14:22 (Ref:4140053)   #12
SamR97
Rookie

SamR97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi everyone,

If anybody is looking to sell a camping pitch for this year's race week then I (we) would love to buy it from you. Not fussed about which campsite (for ACO ones at least, we are a bit clueless when it comes to private).

Thanks!

(THREAD CLEANED - AYSE)

Last edited by Aysedasi; 13 Jan 2023 at 15:06.
Old 17 Jan 2023, 04:47 (Ref:4140371)   #13
KlBD
Racer

KlBD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Have not been to Le Mans since '16 and unfortunately I did not keep abreast of the changes this year and was also caught out when the general admissions were sold out for race week. Looking to buy 2 general admission tickets for the week or weekend if available. Thanks in advance!
Old 31 Jan 2023, 18:03 (Ref:4142319)   #14
JR AGUILAR
Rookie

JR AGUILAR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Looking for a General Week Ticket for 24 Heures Le Mans 2023!

Yes, that´s it, a simple request: a general week admission ticket for 24 Heures Le Mans, if any.

Thanks!
Old 13 Mar 2023, 14:41 (Ref:4146926)   #15
Fatboy 18
Rookie

Fatboy 18 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
1 Tertre Rouge Camping ticket wanted, thanks.
Old 15 Mar 2023, 13:31 (Ref:4147156)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
IMPORTANT - POSSIBLY.....

Worth noting this - The ACO now have a ticket resale page. Not that much on it at present other than full week GA and Beausejour camping but worth keeping an eye on.....

https://ticketchange.24h-lemans.com/...10228407428276

Last edited by Aysedasi; 23 Mar 2023 at 17:18.
Old 24 Mar 2023, 13:05 (Ref:4149023)   #17
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
There are still people offloading tickets on Pistonheads. It's a bit of a free for all, but worth checking regularly if anyone is still searching...

https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/...=1850668&i=720
Old 24 Mar 2023, 13:09 (Ref:4149025)   #18
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Hmmm, not yet for me....

Edit - just arrived....

Only open to ACO members who haven't already purchased full week tickets. And it's just entry tickets, it seems.

(Discussion in the 'Who is Going?' thread)
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot 2023-03-24 131340.jpg  

Last edited by Aysedasi; 24 Mar 2023 at 21:52.
Old 3 Apr 2023, 12:14 (Ref:4150257)   #19
Lutzvic
Racer

Lutzvic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
1 GE for the weekend or for the whole week is wanted.
If anybody has a surplus or just wanna get rid of for whatever reason please private message on me

Thanks in advance
Old 23 Apr 2023, 11:05 (Ref:4152563)   #20
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Just in case someone needs it, disabled parking has now popped up on the ACO tickets page. And it appears to be free.
Old 25 Apr 2023, 09:58 (Ref:4152905)   #21
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Some tickets here (entry):-

http://www.clubarnage.com/forum/index.php?topic=13618.0
Old 1 May 2023, 07:19 (Ref:4153964)   #22
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Not a ticket but could be interesting to someone without a camping ticket or anywhere to stay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/314544320...Bk9SR_yz_vr1YQ
Went for £210. Absolute bargain.

Thread cleaned.
Old 1 May 2023, 09:48 (Ref:4153989)   #23
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Clos Fleury camping has popped up three times today already. If you're desperate for camping, you need to 'camp' on the resale page - they are only ever single tickets and they're snapped up in seconds.

https://ticketchange.24h-lemans.com/...saleProducts/?

Edit - Hippodrome camping has been up too.

Last edited by Aysedasi; 1 May 2023 at 11:25.
Old 2 May 2023, 09:31 (Ref:4154143)   #24
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I will probably close this thread shortly as there seems to be little or no interest in it now.

Just so it is appreciated, in the last week the ACO resale site has had

Full week general admission (numerous instances)
Expo parking (Weds and/or Thurs)
Clos Fleuri camping
Beausejour camping
Hippodrome camping

There haven't been many camping tickets and these have sold very very quickly, but they have been there if anyone is still desperate.
Old 2 May 2023, 19:09 (Ref:4154236)   #25
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Hippodrome camping on resale site.