Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 20 Nov 2009, 00:32 (Ref:2585465)   #1
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Group C support race - Le Mans 2010/2012

They're back (by popular demand)!

Link

45 minute support race on the Saturday morning. Can't wait!
Old 20 Nov 2009, 08:48 (Ref:2585604)   #2
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Brilliant, the era of cars I love best and hopefully a real race rather than a parade, hope we get a few of the more unusual cars including the Mazda, mercedes and perhaps an Aston Nimrod.

Must make sure we arrange the usual saturday meeting without missing the race.
Old 20 Nov 2009, 12:17 (Ref:2585738)   #3
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
yuppie .. just the other day was chatting with undoz about the Group C cars from 2 years ago . hope we get some new cars though

Ciao Marco
Old 20 Nov 2009, 18:51 (Ref:2585984)   #4
Burnsie
Official Timekeeper!
Veteran

Burnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
That's great news, thanks for the info Bentley

203 days and counting...
Old 20 Nov 2009, 19:18 (Ref:2585996)   #5
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Brilliant. Planning my first Le Mans trip and this is the cherry on top!
Old 23 Nov 2009, 14:25 (Ref:2587828)   #6
Pilgrimage
Veteran

England
Kent, England
Pilgrimage should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great news!!!!
Old 24 Nov 2009, 19:58 (Ref:2588612)   #7
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Justin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJustin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Just made my Dads day this, we never got to see the GpC boys at LeMans proper, so this will suffice, I saw them two years ago not the fastest but these cars are old and expensive to fix when broke! So glad to be able to see them at La Sarthe again!
Old 25 Nov 2009, 10:02 (Ref:2588934)   #8
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by C9/89 View Post
Just made my Dads day this, we never got to see the GpC boys at LeMans proper, so this will suffice, I saw them two years ago not the fastest but these cars are old and expensive to fix when broke! So glad to be able to see them at La Sarthe again!
I remember some of the Group c cars were being driven carefully but others were being driven hard, remember that most of these cars are owned by people who have lest of a problem with money than some of the teams racing in the full Le Mans and others are being driven by frustrated drivers who beleive they should be professional drivers in top class cars, however the really fast cars are usually driven by actual top class drivers because the owners of those cars want to see then being driven hard and winning races.
Old 25 Nov 2009, 17:37 (Ref:2589115)   #9
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Justin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJustin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
All true I suppose. I really dont mind but there were some less than complimentary posts after the race two years ago. I know my old Dad will love the experience as will I, as this will be the first one Im not actually working at!!! I have a sabatical from Speedchills this year and going as a punter so I look forward to meeting most of you lot again and maybe even making it to the 10thers meeting on Saturday morning!
Old 1 Dec 2009, 20:12 (Ref:2592500)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Wonderful to see them again at any opportunity and frankly at any speed...... IMHO.
Old 3 Dec 2009, 23:46 (Ref:2593720)   #11
dj choc ice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liverpool
dj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
looking forward to it, im definetely making it to lemans this year, i failed in 2008 because of A levels, and i failed last year due to a lack of monies, this year i will make, this has made me want to go even more now!
Old 5 Dec 2009, 23:13 (Ref:2594652)   #12
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
I loved them at Silverstone Classic. They should be excellent at LM too.

Combine this with an LMC visit to catch Porsche 936 V Renault A442...

Yummy.
Old 21 Jan 2010, 11:13 (Ref:2616875)   #13
Yakuncha
Racer

Ireland
Dublin,Ireland
Yakuncha should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
According to last months Motorsport mag a few more interesting cars will do battle this year
Old 21 Jan 2010, 19:57 (Ref:2617135)   #14
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Such as?
Old 21 Jan 2010, 20:17 (Ref:2617149)   #15
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Mercedes C11 and Lancia LC2 are strong Rumors for the moment .
Old 21 Jan 2010, 21:34 (Ref:2617176)   #16
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
LC2 .. oh boy oh boy oh boy

Ciao Marco
Old 21 Jan 2010, 21:35 (Ref:2617178)   #17
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Will be fast but break early on !
Old 22 Jan 2010, 00:15 (Ref:2617252)   #18
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani Filth View Post
Fingers crossed. I believe 2 have been sold recently.
Old 22 Jan 2010, 11:54 (Ref:2617425)   #19
LC2guy
Veteran

United Kingdom
Silverstone
LC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridLC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

Quote:
Dribble, dribble, dribble...... my fave car of all time. ( hence user name !!! )
Old 22 Jan 2010, 13:17 (Ref:2617478)   #20
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
was expecting you

Ciao Marco
Old 22 Jan 2010, 14:20 (Ref:2617526)   #21
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Weren't there two LC2 cars last time at the support race? I thought I must have some pics of them somewhere
Old 22 Jan 2010, 14:50 (Ref:2617544)   #22
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Two Lancia LC2 started in 2004 at the support Race .

http://s6.directupload.net/file/d/2047/ewedvat6_jpg
Old 23 Jan 2010, 09:14 (Ref:2617914)   #23
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That really was a sexy car, wasn't it.......?
Old 23 Jan 2010, 15:05 (Ref:2618085)   #24
dxk1
Veteran

United States
Annapolis
dxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
That really was a sexy car, wasn't it.......?
One of my favorites as well. Too bad they really never lived up to expectations as far as results go.

DK
Old 24 Jan 2010, 09:09 (Ref:2618435)   #25
LC2guy
Veteran

United Kingdom
Silverstone
LC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridLC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
was expecting you
Cheers Dani

Aysedasi "That really was a sexy car, wasn't it.......? " IMHO the Sexiest ever. The Martini Livery helped, but the best i ever saw it was in Red, run i think by Mirabella, at the Nurburgring 1000km in 1983. I don't suppose anyone knows if there are any photos anywhere on the net ? I've looked, but to no avail.