Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 16 May 2010, 10:22 (Ref:2691382)   #51
Pilgrimage
Veteran

England
Kent, England
Pilgrimage should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
C11!!!!
My favorite car in the whole world!!!!
Old 16 May 2010, 11:11 (Ref:2691412)   #52
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrimage View Post
C11!!!!
My favorite car in the whole world!!!!

That was a few models up from this, wasn't it?

Old 16 May 2010, 18:58 (Ref:2691854)   #53
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Justin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJustin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post

Yes Ayse, just a few

Nurse! Its time for his medication
Old 16 May 2010, 21:49 (Ref:2692037)   #54
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
5 + 6 = 11

I can do my sums......
Old 17 May 2010, 00:00 (Ref:2692106)   #55
Marcel ten Caat
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Marcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMarcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Twenty-six cars on the list so far for Spa RMU Classic. Although I heard someone saying it should be two more.

http://uploads.cycleapp.com/g8j0by7o...?filename=true
Old 18 May 2010, 04:36 (Ref:2693033)   #56
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
I have a book of fictitious book titles that was produced some 20 years ago, all proceeds from which went to charity. I believe David Frost was the driving force behind it.

The theme was "The World's Shortest Books" and my personal favourite was "C5 at Le Mans - The Glory Years"
Old 18 May 2010, 07:18 (Ref:2693084)   #57
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Vieux View Post
I have a book of fictitious book titles that was produced some 20 years ago, all proceeds from which went to charity. I believe David Frost was the driving force behind it.

The theme was "The World's Shortest Books" and my personal favourite was "C5 at Le Mans - The Glory Years"
I have never seen one actually at the race but in view of all the strange things that turn up there each yea I am sure that one day we will see one
Old 18 May 2010, 09:13 (Ref:2693131)   #58
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Probably with a bike engine crammed in and wheelspinning down the road on mad Friday!
Old 18 May 2010, 09:44 (Ref:2693150)   #59
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
I have never seen one actually at the race but in view of all the strange things that turn up there each yea I am sure that one day we will see one

ohhhhh what an Idea....we are doing 360 at snett in August, but what about .......

THE C5 Endurance race!!!!! all the thrills and spills of endurance racing...with a twist!

Cant wait for the parade lap!

TB if you are watching this thread, we will still need you in the safety car which happens to be a C5 "turbo" (dyson motor with a straight Braun independant mounted alongside a Clarol 1500 with heat defuser)
Old 18 May 2010, 12:30 (Ref:2693274)   #60
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post

Surely the updated model produced by Citroen would be better if a little uglier
Old 18 May 2010, 12:58 (Ref:2693296)   #61
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Justin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJustin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Surely the updated model produced by Citroen would be better if a little uglier
And fall apart quicker too!
Old 22 May 2010, 17:02 (Ref:2696023)   #62
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Was Today in Spa for the first Race of Group C GTP . Both C 11 with big Problems , and did not finished the Race . Nr 2 with left Turbocharger Problems and Nr 31 with broken 4th Gear .

And for the Moment not sure that they will both run in Le Mans .

http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/2167/x3i4au22_jpg
Old 23 May 2010, 07:07 (Ref:2696400)   #63
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemansfan View Post
Was Today in Spa for the first Race of Group C GTP . Both C 11 with big Problems , and did not finished the Race . Nr 2 with left Turbocharger Problems and Nr 31 with broken 4th Gear .

And for the Moment not sure that they will both run in Le Mans .

http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/2167/x3i4au22_jpg
That's bad news, We would like to see as many cars possible over there.
Old 23 May 2010, 14:11 (Ref:2696572)   #64
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
I do hope that they can be sorted in time the big mercs are one of the things i was most looking forward to in the group c race
Old 23 May 2010, 15:37 (Ref:2696615)   #65
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Better Results for the C11 today .Aaron Hsu won todays Race . The second C 11 did not race today . The Team ordered a new Turbocharger from GB which arrived this morning at 10 . They put the newCharger in ,started the Engine and it smokes again .then they sorted out that a broken Oilpump from the left Charger was the Problem . BAD Luck .

http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/2168/4rji2xuj_jpg
Old 23 May 2010, 15:45 (Ref:2696617)   #66
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well that is good news, so we should see them at Le Mans then
Old 23 May 2010, 19:29 (Ref:2696713)   #67
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I hope they make it. I've seen (and heard!) an XJR-9 and lots of 956/962s but never a Sauber-Merc.
Old 23 May 2010, 19:48 (Ref:2696717)   #68
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany

Smoking C11 after Saturday´s Race .

http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/2168/zoydxba9_jpg
Old 23 May 2010, 20:11 (Ref:2696724)   #69
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Not good ! hope they will be there as well as the Lancia LC2 cars,.
Old 24 May 2010, 09:15 (Ref:2696993)   #70
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Oh please let them ALL be there?!!!

Mike E, its the sound of those beautiful V8's that made me the Merc fan I am still today, 5ltr turbo V8 burble just gives me goosebumps everytime I hear it

I actually had a tear in my eye two years ago at Le Mans when the C9 went by, I never thought I would hear and see that car ever again, now to have two C11's aswell! I will be a gibbering wreck on saturday morning, just hope they are all running and last the race.
Old 24 May 2010, 17:05 (Ref:2697315)   #71
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
http://s5.directupload.net/file/d/2169/bepvyi3e_jpg

http://s10.directupload.net/file/d/2169/s2z9t73k_jpg

http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/2169/u6xazvj8_jpg

http://s10.directupload.net/file/d/2169/j48nijcg_jpg

Some more Pics from the C11 at Spa Francorchamps . Will make end of the week a Require to the teams if we will see this fantastic Cars also in Le Mans .
Old 26 May 2010, 14:17 (Ref:2698605)   #72
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
Stefano Rosinos new Nissan NPTI # 90-03 .

http://s5.directupload.net/file/d/2171/zv6uprkf_jpg
Old 26 May 2010, 15:02 (Ref:2698626)   #73
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
Very bad News .Get today the Information that only one C11 could be race in Le Mans . This is the Car from Bob Berridge #C11.00 .

Kumschick Racing make the first Roll Out 2 Days before the RMU Classic .Problem is for the Moment that they have not enough Spare Parts ,but they will run at the Nürburgring ,one Week after Le Mans .

Sorry for this bad News .
Old 26 May 2010, 15:08 (Ref:2698630)   #74
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Oh well. 2 Mercs is better than none
Old 26 May 2010, 15:19 (Ref:2698635)   #75
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
As long as at least one of those beautys hits the track. I've never seen The Group C monsters race before, and want to see as many as possible!