Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 2 Apr 2012, 10:00 (Ref:3052175)   #26
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Looking forward to seeing you all there in June.
Old 2 Apr 2012, 10:54 (Ref:3052208)   #27
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
He's not a Dane - he's as English as I am. But he married a Dane......
Well, all you english do also have a little danish in you .

But this is just why i have to come to the meeting
Old 2 Apr 2012, 20:08 (Ref:3052490)   #28
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Hells bells have I really been attending these meetings for that long, I remember the first time i tried to find the meeting and failed
Old 2 Apr 2012, 20:16 (Ref:3052496)   #29
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post

But this is just why i have to come to the meeting

It is - of course - de rigeur........
Old 2 Apr 2012, 20:35 (Ref:3052507)   #30
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
It is - of course - de rigeur........
Sorry?
Old 2 Apr 2012, 20:52 (Ref:3052528)   #31
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Something you just have to do.......it's expected of you!
Old 2 Apr 2012, 21:36 (Ref:3052552)   #32
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
Something you just have to do.......it's expected of you!
aah . I'll put it 2nd highest on my priority list
Old 3 Apr 2012, 16:54 (Ref:3052986)   #33
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Sadly I will be MIA again, but as last year I will raise a glass to my friends who will be in a corner of France that will always belong to Ten-Tenths !!
Old 3 Apr 2012, 17:12 (Ref:3053001)   #34
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjones View Post
Sadly I will be MIA again, but as last year I will raise a glass to my friends who will be in a corner of France that will always belong to Ten-Tenths !!
and likewise we will raise a few glasses to all those who could not be with us
Old 6 Apr 2012, 16:43 (Ref:3054532)   #35
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
and likewise we will raise a few glasses to all those who could not be with us
I'll drink to that !
Old 12 Apr 2012, 11:07 (Ref:3057747)   #36
Steptoe
Racer

England
10618 miles from Le Mans - NSW Australia
Steptoe should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSteptoe should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Planning to be there subject to race schedule / pre race meal. Not long to go now ....... can't wait.
Old 12 Apr 2012, 16:53 (Ref:3057921)   #37
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
an aussie would be a new addition, last year we had english, scotish, french, german, american, Romanian, dutch did I miss anyone?
Old 12 Apr 2012, 18:39 (Ref:3057961)   #38
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Not sure, I don't think so. Have we never had an Aussie before?
Old 12 Apr 2012, 19:21 (Ref:3057979)   #39
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
I'll bring the danish
Old 12 Apr 2012, 19:45 (Ref:3057988)   #40
porsche91722
Veteran

Australia
S.E.Qld
porsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridporsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridporsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Well, one or both of us will be there in 2014, with my son and I aiming to make it.
There's plenty of Aussies who get to Le Mans each year.
Old 13 Apr 2012, 04:47 (Ref:3058176)   #41
Steptoe
Racer

England
10618 miles from Le Mans - NSW Australia
Steptoe should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSteptoe should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Technically I'm both English & Australian so I guess thats a 1st then. Looking forward to the meeting. Been going to La Sarthe for many years but now I'm down under it won't be every year like it used to be. So last year I had to rely on Ten Tenths and watching the TV. At least in AUS you get a good 12 hours coverage on free to air unlike the UK which if I remember gave all of 5 mins when Bentley won. That said its nothing like being there.
Old 13 Apr 2012, 17:39 (Ref:3058504)   #42
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
As I am always at Le mans during the race I have no idea how much is shown on the telly, but usually watch Mobile 1 the grid the next week which will perhaps show about 5 minutes of highlights
Old 13 Apr 2012, 17:44 (Ref:3058506)   #43
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
As I am always at Le mans during the race I have no idea how much is shown on the telly, but usually watch Mobile 1 the grid the next week which will perhaps show about 5 minutes of highlights
Well with the right channels in Denmark you can watch the whole 24hours
Old 13 Apr 2012, 17:47 (Ref:3058509)   #44
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
Well with the right channels in Denmark you can watch the whole 24hours
how would you know you are at Le mans like the rest of us
Old 13 Apr 2012, 18:15 (Ref:3058515)   #45
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
how would you know you are at Le mans like the rest of us
Well Tv-Guides and contacts at the usual Le Mans channels .

Also, ever since Tom K won in 2000, it's become a TV tradition that a Tv Network splits the race to two channels so it always can be caught live (and if there is commercial i always switch to Eurosport/Eurosport 2).

But yes, this year, i'll be at Le Mans, watching the whole thing, and hopefully catch a recap when i come home
Old 13 Apr 2012, 18:26 (Ref:3058519)   #46
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I ended up accidentally deleting some important stuff off the Sky+ box last year having taped pretty much the entire race and practice sessions.

A number of tv appearances from my sister lost, but I did enjoy re-watching the race when I got back
Old 1 May 2012, 22:05 (Ref:3068112)   #47
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I don't have travel sorted but almost have accreditation, i'm working on accomodation and kinda have some cameras. So all in all i'll definitely maybe see you there.
Old 2 May 2012, 18:22 (Ref:3068408)   #48
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Make it definitely, definitely please Ker - I'm looking forward to seeing you again!
Old 3 May 2012, 13:10 (Ref:3068788)   #49
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Make it definitely, definitely please Ker - I'm looking forward to seeing you again!

I'm 99% mate, unless the Canadian GP goes on for six days like it did last year!

Btw...sent you something via email, hope you got it ok.
Old 3 May 2012, 18:12 (Ref:3068932)   #50
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Ah? Not yet.....

Sorry - found it now - bally spam filters!!!