Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 29 May 2012, 19:37 (Ref:3081412)   #51
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!

hopefully they will get back to the cars soon
Old 29 May 2012, 19:39 (Ref:3081416)   #52
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I really don't understand why all this commercial, most people who listen have already booked, paid and received.
Old 29 May 2012, 19:40 (Ref:3081419)   #53
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I don't know, I imagine TD still need to rustle up some business like all the travel agencies. The appearance seems to be that business is not so brisk as in recent years......
Old 29 May 2012, 19:43 (Ref:3081426)   #54
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
I used TD on an early trip but after a couple of trips you know how to do everything so you can book everything yourself
Old 29 May 2012, 19:44 (Ref:3081427)   #55
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Sounds like they are coming back on topic now!
Old 29 May 2012, 21:00 (Ref:3081466)   #56
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
I really don't understand why all this commercial, most people who listen have already booked, paid and received.
Really, I find the Travel Destination pieces downright enjoyable when you compare them to those super annoying Nissan ads and features they broadcast after every five minutes... at least the TD pieces have something to do with the event itself
Old 30 May 2012, 05:44 (Ref:3081625)   #57
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It's up on iTunes already, I shall listen whilst performing my ablutions.
Old 30 May 2012, 06:45 (Ref:3081653)   #58
valedave
Racer

United Kingdom
valedave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Without the support from the likes of Travel Destinations, Nissan, Audi or whoever there wouldn't be a Radio Le Mans. I don't find the adverts very disruptive at all, and a small price to pay for a invaluable service at the track and a wonderful motorsport radio station throughout the rest of the year.
Old 30 May 2012, 07:13 (Ref:3081662)   #59
AstonGeoff
Veteran

England
Witney
AstonGeoff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I don't mind a little bit of advertising, it's how any commercial station/website exists but the TD stuff did go on a long time, and by the end of LM we'll all be sick of it. And with adverts that long there is always the problem of boring your audience and losing them, I was getting to the point of giving up I must say. The second TD stint was more informational than the first I do agree though. And at least they did push home the points on speeding and drink driving.
Old 30 May 2012, 08:09 (Ref:3081697)   #60
valedave
Racer

United Kingdom
valedave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I think with the Travel Destinations stuff they want to attract people who have been the race a couple of times and have camped in the ACO campsites, and are maybe looking at other options for next year.

The Flexotels would be great if they weren't so unbelievably expensive! Almost 1,500 quid for two!
Old 30 May 2012, 08:24 (Ref:3081705)   #61
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
The Dodge/Chrysler adds of the late '90s are still my favourite!
Old 30 May 2012, 09:04 (Ref:3081731)   #62
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I now have 'baby you make me go brum brum' as my ring tone.....
Old 30 May 2012, 10:11 (Ref:3081758)   #63
Steptoe
Racer

England
10618 miles from Le Mans - NSW Australia
Steptoe should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSteptoe should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I now have 'baby you make me go brum brum' as my ring tone.....
Really? ? Now I thought that was a good add although how many people remember it?. If you do have it on mp3 I would love a copy,trawled the net many times but never found it.
Old 30 May 2012, 10:30 (Ref:3081764)   #64
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I got it from a link on CA to the YouTube video, downloaded that, extracted the audio as an mp3 and Robert is your mother's brother.... PM me with your email address.....
Old 30 May 2012, 11:28 (Ref:3081789)   #65
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JitsFHLc0tk

try this posted it before somewhere but can't remember where
Old 30 May 2012, 12:30 (Ref:3081831)   #66
Steptoe
Racer

England
10618 miles from Le Mans - NSW Australia
Steptoe should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSteptoe should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I got it from a link on CA to the YouTube video, downloaded that, extracted the audio as an mp3 and Robert is your mother's brother.... PM me with your email address.....
PM sent, thanks
Old 30 May 2012, 19:04 (Ref:3082045)   #67
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
mid week motorsport has just started on RLM
Old 31 May 2012, 18:58 (Ref:3082793)   #68
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Remember to Tune in Tonight! (in 2 minuts)
Old 31 May 2012, 20:01 (Ref:3082834)   #69
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
listen now to P2 run down
Old 31 May 2012, 20:07 (Ref:3082839)   #70
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Excellent preview. RLM just gets better and better.
Old 31 May 2012, 20:15 (Ref:3082846)   #71
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
and still P1 to come
Old 1 Jun 2012, 18:50 (Ref:3083432)   #72
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
P1 preview starts in 10 minutes
Old 1 Jun 2012, 19:04 (Ref:3083448)   #73
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
P1 preview starts in 10 minutes
Thank you
Old 2 Jun 2012, 14:38 (Ref:3083782)   #74
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JitsFHLc0tk

try this posted it before somewhere but can't remember where
Is that Hindy's singing voice?
Old 2 Jun 2012, 14:59 (Ref:3083789)   #75
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Definitely not!