Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 20 Jun 2012, 18:44 (Ref:3095606)   #1
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Le Mans 2012 Pictures

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lemansf...7630211095878/

Sorted out the first Pictures . Pit Lane on Tuesday .
Old 20 Jun 2012, 18:47 (Ref:3095609)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks for starting this Walter, I was thinking of starting a thread for any photos members want to post. So this is the place. (And I haven't forgotten the Lowepro....! ).
Old 20 Jun 2012, 21:18 (Ref:3095658)   #3
NelisB
Veteran

Netherlands
Deventer
NelisB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Thanks for starting this Walter, I was thinking of starting a thread for any photos members want to post. So this is the place. (And I haven't forgotten the Lowepro....! ).
Do you want us to link to our Flickr or 500PX or is it ok to just post the pictures here?
Old 20 Jun 2012, 21:20 (Ref:3095661)   #4
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Thanks for posting these lovely pics , nice job .
Old 21 Jun 2012, 03:29 (Ref:3095737)   #5
alfacors
Veteran

alfacors should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridalfacors should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Pics from my Facebook page - covers the event from Wed through to Podiums (missed LMP2 though).

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3&l=4a3486b80c
Old 21 Jun 2012, 06:28 (Ref:3095760)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NelisB View Post
Do you want us to link to our Flickr or 500PX or is it ok to just post the pictures here?
Either is fine - but if you just upload here, please keep the filesize down.
Old 21 Jun 2012, 06:29 (Ref:3095761)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfacors View Post
Pics from my Facebook page - covers the event from Wed through to Podiums (missed LMP2 though).

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3&l=4a3486b80c

You just need to remember that there are some here who do not indulge in Facebook.......
Old 21 Jun 2012, 07:18 (Ref:3095782)   #8
alfacors
Veteran

alfacors should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridalfacors should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It's a public link for anyone to view. It's not restricted to Facebook users.
Old 21 Jun 2012, 07:27 (Ref:3095788)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfacors View Post
It's a public link for anyone to view. It's not restricted to Facebook users.

Indeed so -my apologies.
Old 21 Jun 2012, 07:32 (Ref:3095795)   #10
alfacors
Veteran

No problems, my wording in the post wasn't all that clear about it
Old 21 Jun 2012, 07:36 (Ref:3095797)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Some very fine pictures there too. I go with this one as my favourite

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...86b80c&theater

Obviously you had media credentials......?
Old 21 Jun 2012, 22:59 (Ref:3096168)   #12
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Some nice pictures!
Old 22 Jun 2012, 07:38 (Ref:3096256)   #13
Alexander Matveev
Rookie

Russian Federation
Moscow
Alexander Matveev should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My pictures will come later, but so far has anybody seen and pictured the Bailey LMP2? It had to be present at some Ford dealership in Le Mans. For some reason I didn't go - there are always things you regret not doing.
Old 22 Jun 2012, 07:47 (Ref:3096259)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
It was in the ACO's Espace Club down at Dunlop. I didn't take any pics of it though.
Old 22 Jun 2012, 08:43 (Ref:3096289)   #15
Alexander Matveev
Rookie

Russian Federation
Moscow
Alexander Matveev should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oh, now after your reply I've found the pictures and stories. Shame they didn't show it on public
Old 22 Jun 2012, 09:58 (Ref:3096317)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
They did - to ACO members. Anyone can join........
Old 22 Jun 2012, 14:52 (Ref:3096438)   #17
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lemansf...7630236276568/

Pics from Wednesday Practice are uploaded .Hope the Result is not to bad .
Old 24 Jun 2012, 20:58 (Ref:3097416)   #18
AndrewF31
Veteran

Canada
Spain
AndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Very nice photos there!

What kind of zoom do you have 55-200mm?

I have a Canon 550D and can't dream of taking those shots with my 55mm zoom.
Old 24 Jun 2012, 21:35 (Ref:3097432)   #19
valedave
Racer

United Kingdom
valedave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Love that shot of the Pescarolo Dome
Old 24 Jun 2012, 23:07 (Ref:3097494)   #20
rblanshard
Racer

United States
Dallas, TX
rblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lemansfan/7420096122/

I've got to find that open spot next to the bridge for next year. Great photo.
Old 25 Jun 2012, 08:48 (Ref:3097626)   #21
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Here's mine, hopefully I've made this album public.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...8478137&type=3

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...8478137&type=3
Old 25 Jun 2012, 09:19 (Ref:3097640)   #22
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by wewantourdarbyback View Post

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
Old 25 Jun 2012, 09:20 (Ref:3097641)   #23
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
Facebook is up to its usual tricks. Try again.
Old 25 Jun 2012, 14:52 (Ref:3097804)   #24
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by rblanshard View Post
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lemansfan/7420096122/

I've got to find that open spot next to the bridge for next year. Great photo.
Robert ,next Year we will go together .
Old 25 Jun 2012, 15:06 (Ref:3097817)   #25
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
I've got some up there...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sandfis...in/photostream
My favourite.
I must find Thursday, and the Audi visit!