Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 29 Jun 2012, 10:11 (Ref:3099776)   #51
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hi Ayse, no worries, will try and stick around a little longer next time!

The 24 Heures du Mans sign is on the wall on the outside as the cars go thru the Esses, you'll often see it in the background of panned pictures taken on the inside of the Esses. I've done that picture a couple of times before, if there's a Sunday morning sunset there's a 10 minute window of opportunity when the sun is strong enough to illuminate it in gorgeous light, but then it gets too high and too strong and it blasts it out.
Old 29 Jun 2012, 15:30 (Ref:3099895)   #52
rblanshard
Racer

United States
Dallas, TX
rblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdr View Post
Sorry Ayse, i wanted to wander down the pitlane as i didn't have the required fireproof suit or skateboard helmet, so Saturday lunchtime was my once chance in pitlane. Then i had to go there, there, there, back round there, there, got up early and went there, stood there for a little and then ended up there at the end. After 3 years away I was just itching to get working.

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/Account...UserId=1980762
Outstanding images.
Old 29 Jun 2012, 16:58 (Ref:3099914)   #53
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdr View Post
Sorry Ayse, i wanted to wander down the pitlane as i didn't have the required fireproof suit or skateboard helmet, so Saturday lunchtime was my once chance in pitlane. Then i had to go there, there, there, back round there, there, got up early and went there, stood there for a little and then ended up there at the end. After 3 years away I was just itching to get working.

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/Account...UserId=1980762
Think it's a long Way to achieve this Level .
Old 29 Jun 2012, 17:12 (Ref:3099920)   #54
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lemansf...7630342611628/

Pics from the Race are uploaded .
Old 29 Jun 2012, 18:24 (Ref:3099942)   #55
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemansfan View Post
Think it's a long Way to achieve this Level .

If you hadn't realised it already - this man is a pro........
Old 29 Jun 2012, 20:48 (Ref:3099990)   #56
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
If you hadn't realised it already - this man is a pro........

Thank you Ayse and for the compliments gentlemen. I like sharing the pics with people here as i know you guys appreciate them...though i'd say i'm more a keen amateur who is lucky thru his job to get the chance to shoot this fantastic event and has learned from some real legendary pros...Pascal Rondeau etc. Roll on next year, please ACO/FIA - keep it on a non F1 weekend!
Old 1 Jul 2012, 15:04 (Ref:3100513)   #57
Mike007
Rookie

England
Orpington, Kent
Mike007 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Some great shots!
Old 1 Jul 2012, 15:36 (Ref:3100527)   #58
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Finally got a few shots up.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=386b90f1c4
Mostly choose these because of my traveling group asked for it. I hope to get the time to do a more "Le Mans Passion" version of my shots
Old 1 Jul 2012, 23:40 (Ref:3100707)   #59
Great Dane
Rookie

Denmark
Great Dane should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
Finally got a few shots up.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=386b90f1c4
Mostly choose these because of my traveling group asked for it. I hope to get the time to do a more "Le Mans Passion" version of my shots
we must have stood next to each other at the podium ceremony
Old 2 Jul 2012, 10:14 (Ref:3100804)   #60
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Dane View Post
we must have stood next to each other at the podium ceremony
Did you spot a tall blond fellow, with a black? "Ring Djursland" cap?
Old 3 Jul 2012, 16:33 (Ref:3101427)   #61
NelisB
Veteran

Netherlands
Deventer
NelisB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Couple more from me. Pretty busy with work so didn't have a chance to go through the photo's. But here are a couple.

Old 3 Jul 2012, 16:39 (Ref:3101429)   #62
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Nice photo's Niels!
Old 3 Jul 2012, 21:22 (Ref:3101528)   #63
NelisB
Veteran

Netherlands
Deventer
Quote:
Nice photo's Niels!
Thanks!
Old 3 Jul 2012, 21:23 (Ref:3101530)   #64
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by NelisB View Post
Thanks!
Did i get our name right this time?
- Just saw the watermark

Last edited by CTD; 3 Jul 2012 at 21:24. Reason: update
Old 4 Jul 2012, 00:29 (Ref:3101603)   #65
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
This one:

Old 4 Jul 2012, 05:19 (Ref:3101652)   #66
rblanshard
Racer

United States
Dallas, TX
rblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Nope...I saw this goofy looking fellow.

Old 4 Jul 2012, 06:31 (Ref:3101676)   #67
NelisB
Veteran

Netherlands
Deventer
Quote:
Did i get our name right this time?
- Just saw the watermark
Haha, yeah you got it right.
Old 4 Jul 2012, 08:05 (Ref:3101709)   #68
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Haha!, no need to describe my look any more .
And to my defense, i'm not very photogenic
Old 5 Jul 2012, 11:37 (Ref:3102362)   #69
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Come on, you've met me, and Ayse...
Old 27 Aug 2012, 18:57 (Ref:3125960)   #70
Alexander Matveev
Rookie

Russian Federation
Moscow
Alexander Matveev should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oh well, more than two months after the event I finally started to upload pictures to Flickr. For those who would be interested in going back in time, here are the first shots:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/malxalx...7631273615012/

I will be updating the album from time to time, but not very fast. Happy browsing!