Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 3 Jun 2013, 21:02 (Ref:3257315)   #1
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The Official 2013 LM Sunny Weather Thread

Quot from my post in a diffrent threat: This prediction thread is more and more starting to look like a weatherprediction thread. I don't mind as long as the R word is not mentioned, and it is looking good. So far the 14 day forcast is in our favour. Lets hope it stays that way, if not and only the weekend of the 15th is good, we can always blame Bernie and as punishment never watch F1 again.
But serious now isn't it time for a official LM 2013 weatherthread were we can use the R word with approval of a not to mention moderator not that it is going to R.......... it's gonna be allover the week.

The game is on, talk here about the weather, your forecast, RAIN and what your gut tells you about the weather in La Sarthe.
Right now it's looking just fine with NO RAIN don't we deserve the best weather ever.

thank you Aysedasi for your approval to use the wet word.
Old 4 Jun 2013, 07:08 (Ref:3257466)   #2
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well the weather here in kent is brilliant, blue skies and warm, but that is to be expected, the convertible has gone wrong and is still in the garage waiting for a new diesel pump (hoping that will fix it) as soon as it is fixed the weather will undoubtedly return to cold and overcaste
Old 4 Jun 2013, 07:20 (Ref:3257468)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post

thank you Aysedasi for your approval to use the wet word.
I don't recall giving that approval at all!!!!!!
Old 4 Jun 2013, 07:25 (Ref:3257470)   #4
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I don't recall giving that approval at all!!!!!!

But you have to accept that due to the weather we had all along the last year, it has been a well-used word.
Old 4 Jun 2013, 07:29 (Ref:3257472)   #5
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
I have told you all before..... there will be no rain and it will be sunny ... I know I have arranged it.....: unworthy:
Old 4 Jun 2013, 08:15 (Ref:3257490)   #6
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
I don't risk following any predictions longer than 5 days upfront anymore. So this will be my first and for the coming 10-12 days my last contribution to this thread.
Old 4 Jun 2013, 08:28 (Ref:3257497)   #7
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
I don't risk following any predictions longer than 5 days upfront anymore. So this will be my first and for the coming 10-12 days my last contribution to this thread.
Yes I was just thinking this. Almost pointless to look as whatever it reads will change to the complete opposite by the ride race week rolls around.

That said, realistically I probably will still be checking.
Old 4 Jun 2013, 08:51 (Ref:3257510)   #8
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Yes I was just thinking this. Almost pointless to look as whatever it reads will change to the complete opposite by the ride race week rolls around.

That said, realistically I probably will still be checking.
My rule of thumb is whatever the early 15 day forecast says the reality will be the opposite.......
Old 4 Jun 2013, 09:51 (Ref:3257525)   #9
valedave
Racer

United Kingdom
valedave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
As long as the awful start to the summer we've had here in eastern Germany doesn't make it's way over to la Sarthe I'll be happy.

Weather for test day looks good, with sunny spells forecast and temperatures in the mid to low 20s.
Old 4 Jun 2013, 10:09 (Ref:3257535)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It WILL be gloriously sunny - keep the faith!!!!
Old 4 Jun 2013, 10:50 (Ref:3257547)   #11
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I ahve seen it all

there is actually a weather thread on this race!

You guys really are something else lol!

Enjoy
Old 4 Jun 2013, 10:53 (Ref:3257549)   #12
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Well the weather here in kent is brilliant, blue skies and warm, but that is to be expected, the convertible has gone wrong and is still in the garage waiting for a new diesel pump (hoping that will fix it) as soon as it is fixed the weather will undoubtedly return to cold and overcaste
Don't get it fixed!
Old 4 Jun 2013, 10:58 (Ref:3257550)   #13
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
As long as the forcast is in our favour I'm a believer, it will be sunny, NO rain.
We'll be begging for shade
Old 4 Jun 2013, 11:26 (Ref:3257558)   #14
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post
I ahve seen it all

Enjoy
Why not? - when most people here spend at least a week camping at the racetrack then the weather is very important.

Would you not check the weather if you were away for a weeks camping?
Old 4 Jun 2013, 11:42 (Ref:3257561)   #15
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post
I have seen it all

Enjoy
You don't have to comment do you, so why bother? Just leave us to enjoy what you clearly don't.....

Last edited by Aysedasi; 4 Jun 2013 at 17:53.
Old 4 Jun 2013, 18:29 (Ref:3257714)   #16
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
14 day predictions are changing, but not in our favour. Think at this moment I'll stop believing the forcast. Will check again tomorrow keep my fingers crossed.
Old 4 Jun 2013, 18:33 (Ref:3257716)   #17
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
What links are people using?
Old 4 Jun 2013, 18:41 (Ref:3257720)   #18
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Sorry, I'm not much of a golfer.....

And I refuse to look at weather predictions.
Old 4 Jun 2013, 18:45 (Ref:3257724)   #19
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
The weather will be what it will be, but I predict sunshine all the way
Old 4 Jun 2013, 18:49 (Ref:3257727)   #20
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Looking at Accuweather it looks "okay" much in the way the last few years have been "okay".

A bit cloudy, a few showers, over the week period, but nothing to get too agitated about.
Old 4 Jun 2013, 18:51 (Ref:3257728)   #21
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
What links are people using?
http://m.zoover.nl/go/destination/weatherinfo/49246
Old 4 Jun 2013, 21:07 (Ref:3257795)   #22
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
I can't see it raining for over a week in a row. It'll be sunny, I promise.
Old 5 Jun 2013, 06:41 (Ref:3257896)   #23
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
Now that is an accurate prediction
Old 5 Jun 2013, 09:47 (Ref:3257943)   #24
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
You can say this from where you live, if you had been here since october, I don't think you would have the same opinion. I could say we have to be careful.
Old 5 Jun 2013, 10:03 (Ref:3257947)   #25
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
do not worry Eric we will be bringing the sunshine with us