Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 4 Jun 2023, 14:01 (Ref:4159712)   #1301
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
For emission zones it is about local pollution not CO2 (which is linked to overall consumption more). Petrol has always been better for particulates and NOx. What are the euro standards? Even the same euro standard for the Petrol ones can be better.
Old 4 Jun 2023, 14:31 (Ref:4159722)   #1302
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
My diesel jag would have made it down and back with ease but v6 turbo petrol defender we are taking drinks fuel, but is cat 1 for crit air pass. mad world we live in
It is literally down to the year of manufacture - and the standards in place at the time.

Crit’Air 1 - Attributed to vehicles that run on gas (LPG or NGV), plug-in hybrid cars and gasoline engines adhering to the EURO 5 and EURO 6 standards, registered since January 1, 2011.
Old 4 Jun 2023, 14:33 (Ref:4159724)   #1303
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
All this talk of stickers reminds me that I'll be bringing a number of Ten-Tenths stickers to the pre-race meet.
Old 4 Jun 2023, 15:09 (Ref:4159733)   #1304
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
All this talk of stickers reminds me that I'll be bringing a number of Ten-Tenths stickers to the pre-race meet.
that would be great, can i reserve one now and collect it on saturday morning please
Old 4 Jun 2023, 15:31 (Ref:4159740)   #1305
RL17
Racer

United Kingdom
Maidstone, Kent
RL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
For emission zones it is about local pollution not CO2 (which is linked to overall consumption more). Petrol has always been better for particulates and NOx. What are the euro standards? Even the same euro standard for the Petrol ones can be better.
Think some of the bigger and older petrol engines are better than the lean burn low temp smaller modern engines for NOx and particulates.

Purple Crit 1 here and usually 2 or 3 fills in France.
Old 4 Jun 2023, 15:33 (Ref:4159741)   #1306
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
that would be great, can i reserve one now and collect it on saturday morning please
Yup no worries.
Old 4 Jun 2023, 16:54 (Ref:4159763)   #1307
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
I would very much like one Peter.
Old 4 Jun 2023, 17:06 (Ref:4159765)   #1308
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I would very much like one Peter.
I have lots.
Old 5 Jun 2023, 06:39 (Ref:4159920)   #1309
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well all packed and waiting for my chauffeur to arrive so i can shoe horn all my stuff in the defender. See you all down there over the next week, Have a safe drive down everyone, and of course a safe journey back. It was 6 years yesterday that i had my little acciddent on the way home.
Old 5 Jun 2023, 07:01 (Ref:4159925)   #1310
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Well all packed and waiting for my chauffeur to arrive so i can shoe horn all my stuff in the defender. See you all down there over the next week, Have a safe drive down everyone, and of course a safe journey back. It was 6 years yesterday that i had my little acciddent on the way home.
Safe journey Simon!
Old 5 Jun 2023, 13:18 (Ref:4160016)   #1311
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've had what you might call an exciting weekend... Car failed MOT test on Friday and I've had a nail biting weekend sorting it out. Passed this morning, so now I'm packing and preparing to get moving. Looking forward to being part of something special this week
Old 5 Jun 2023, 13:21 (Ref:4160017)   #1312
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
last few hours in the office, loading up the car this evening and then off tomorrow morning, looking forward to a very special week!
Old 5 Jun 2023, 13:45 (Ref:4160022)   #1313
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
... Car failed MOT test on Friday and I've had a nail biting weekend sorting it out....
Sounds like it was more than just a blown bulb then!

I think my own preparations are complete. Didn't even have to buy any AAA batteries in the end, found some in a drawer.
Old 5 Jun 2023, 14:52 (Ref:4160034)   #1314
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
For anyone heading out to Le Mans this I have just seen a comment on Facebook saying that the McDonald's on the Mulsanne is shut for refurbishment.....!!!

Talk about bad (or good) planning.....
Old 5 Jun 2023, 16:06 (Ref:4160052)   #1315
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well, LeBron James is going to Le Mans. Waving the flag no less!

That's just completely random, brilliant news. Genuinely one of the top-five biggest active sports stars in the world. A massive cross-over name. As an NBA fan it's amazing that he'll be there.
Old 5 Jun 2023, 16:07 (Ref:4160053)   #1316
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Didn't have that on my bingo card
Old 5 Jun 2023, 16:14 (Ref:4160056)   #1317
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Who?
Old 5 Jun 2023, 16:26 (Ref:4160060)   #1318
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Roger Daltrey.
https://www.24h-lemans.com/en/news/l...ary-race-57564

Last edited by Gerard C; 5 Jun 2023 at 16:46.
Old 5 Jun 2023, 16:50 (Ref:4160073)   #1319
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjones View Post
the McDonald's on the Mulsanne is shut for refurbishment.....!!!
Its a pity! A real shame! After the pee-wall destruction, everything's going down to the toilets in France. La gastronomie est en deuil. Pauvre de nous.
Old 5 Jun 2023, 16:58 (Ref:4160079)   #1320
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A great drummer of a great Rock band would have been better...
Old 5 Jun 2023, 17:02 (Ref:4160080)   #1321
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Who? Keith Moon? Je trouve que cela fait un bon pendant a l'arrivée d'une voiture de la Nascar. Le Mans welcomes America, that sounds great.

Last edited by Gerard C; 5 Jun 2023 at 17:10.
Old 5 Jun 2023, 17:07 (Ref:4160081)   #1322
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Who? Keith Moon? Je trouve que cela fait un bon pendant ?* l'arrivée d'une voiture de la Nascar. Le Mans welcomes America, that sounds great.
Keith Moon, (paix a son âme), never drove at Le Mans. Nick Mason did.
Old 5 Jun 2023, 17:09 (Ref:4160083)   #1323
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Well, LeBron James is going to Le Mans. Waving the flag no less!
Never heard of him.
Old 5 Jun 2023, 17:11 (Ref:4160084)   #1324
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Absolutely right, Pascal. Always been a great fan of N Mason.
Old 5 Jun 2023, 17:13 (Ref:4160085)   #1325
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
Never heard of him.
Tu quoque… Franchement, tu vas blesser quelques sensibilités. Je t'ai mis un lien officiel! Another brick in the wall of friendship.
Closed Thread