Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 3 May 2023, 15:38 (Ref:4154341)   #26
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I will probably close this thread shortly as there seems to be little or no interest in it now.

Just so it is appreciated, in the last week the ACO resale site has had

Full week general admission (numerous instances)
Expo parking (Weds and/or Thurs)
Clos Fleuri camping
Beausejour camping
Hippodrome camping

There haven't been many camping tickets and these have sold very very quickly, but they have been there if anyone is still desperate.
Please dont close it yet.... still looking for stuff, always come here first !!
Old 4 May 2023, 15:43 (Ref:4154490)   #27
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Beausjour camping on ebay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/134558487...Bk9SR_7y6_b8YQ
Old 5 May 2023, 12:37 (Ref:4154598)   #28
JT240Z
Racer

United States
Geogria
JT240Z should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJT240Z should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Weekend General Admission ticket on ebay:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/134558498...75.c101224.m-1
Old 6 May 2023, 15:51 (Ref:4154707)   #29
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
there are now two camping and one race ticket on e bay but no takers yet, plus this

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/204326493...Bk9SR-a1-Zv-YQ

Now the advert says the package cost euro 690 in total, seems high anyway but they are asking £2,500 for it so about 4 times what it cost.
Old 8 May 2023, 12:16 (Ref:4154993)   #30
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/125925186...Bk9SR86NwbT_YQ

Ticket and paddock grandstand for sale on ebay, but sellers seems to think race starts at 3 rather than 4 asking £300

SOLD - Went for £440

Last edited by Aysedasi; 9 May 2023 at 08:37.
Old 9 May 2023, 08:36 (Ref:4155154)   #31
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Full week entry ticket on eBay. Already up to £127 with over 6 days still to go!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/195751788...&segname=11021
Old 9 May 2023, 11:10 (Ref:4155176)   #32
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
The aco draw for extra tickets has been done and people are recieving emails to let them know they have one, friend with a house near le mans got two.
Old 9 May 2023, 11:11 (Ref:4155177)   #33
RL17
Racer

United Kingdom
Maidstone, Kent
RL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
2 spaces sharing a pitch at Team Langoustine plus GA plus 1 car pass on PH Le Mans ticket post early this am - looks about cost
Old 10 May 2023, 17:18 (Ref:4155430)   #34
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well ebay now has several ticket for sale all at well over cost but suspect there will be more over the next few weeks and prices will fall
Old 12 May 2023, 09:25 (Ref:4155654)   #35
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
4 x weekend general entry and 4 x grandstand seats. No split.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/195757671...&segname=11021
Old 12 May 2023, 13:53 (Ref:4155697)   #36
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
2 weekend general admission tickets currently on resale site.

Gone.

Last edited by Aysedasi; 12 May 2023 at 14:20.
Old 13 May 2023, 00:27 (Ref:4155769)   #37
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Car park ticket wanted

If anyone gets wind of someone selling a car park ticket (largely doesn't matter where), please let me know - a last minute friend is after one.
Old 13 May 2023, 08:37 (Ref:4155809)   #38
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
The only ones I saw yesterday on the resale site were just for Wednesday in Expo. I personally wouldn't buy any ticket for sale anywhere but from the resale site or from a known member here. Even on PH there are a lot of new members looking for (and occasionally looking to sell) tickets. My trust just wouldn't stretch that far.... This particularly goes for parking tickets which are electronic, as I still understand that we will need a sticker from the ACO as well, although I've heard no more about that since I had the email a while ago.

Last edited by Aysedasi; 13 May 2023 at 08:47.
Old 13 May 2023, 08:48 (Ref:4155811)   #39
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
There's a Beausejour camping ticket on eBay now - for £325......and a weekend ticket plus Leonard GS seat starting at £149.99.

Just looking at the Beausejour ticket again, the seller says 'Selling at face value plus a few pounds added to cover costs'. But face value is clearly shown as €79.... although he claims it's £285.

Last edited by Aysedasi; 13 May 2023 at 08:53.
Old 14 May 2023, 19:50 (Ref:4156041)   #40
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
ebay now awash with le mans tickets
Old 14 May 2023, 23:02 (Ref:4156160)   #41
JT240Z
Racer

United States
Geogria
JT240Z should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJT240Z should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
That would be pretty predictable. Ticket hoarders dumping inventory and others that have realized that they didn't need as many tickets or can't make the race trying to get rid of the tickets before they're worthless.
Old 15 May 2023, 08:43 (Ref:4156197)   #42
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Yep, loads, with prices going up all the time.
Old 16 May 2023, 12:28 (Ref:4156379)   #43
CHulme
Rookie

CHulme should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Due to x2 dropping out from our group at the last minute, I have the following for sale:

x2 - general entrance for the week, valid 06/06 - 11/06 (+ test day on 04/06)
x2 - T05 Goodyear grandstand (this is the Dunlop grandstand re-branded), the seats are together
x2 - Beausejour camping pitches

Looking to sell as a bundle.

I will not be charging any mark-up, just the price I paid for them. I will post recorded / sign-for.

Message, or drop me an e-mail if interested - chulme1@yahoo.co.uk

Also available on CA (member for many years, but new to 10Tenths), been going to LM since 1997. These are not on ebay, as I am not trying to make a profit. I am willing to show the buyer my invoices, so they will see I am charging only what I paid.

Thank you.
Old 16 May 2023, 13:04 (Ref:4156394)   #44
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Thanks very much - yes, I did see this on CA. I'm sure these won't be available for long before being snapped up. Please let us know when they're sold.

PS I've been a CA member for many many years but there is a lot more going on here....
Old 16 May 2023, 13:19 (Ref:4156398)   #45
CHulme
Rookie

CHulme should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Quote:
Thanks very much - yes, I did see this on CA. I'm sure these won't be available for long before being snapped up. Please let us know when they're sold.

PS I've been a CA member for many many years but there is a lot more going on here....
Yes, will do.
Old 19 May 2023, 14:48 (Ref:4156841)   #46
Lutzvic
Racer

Lutzvic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Yep, loads, with prices going up all the time.
Dear Ayse,
Would you trust an ebay seller to buy an e ticket, which is practically a pdf file…..
Can be sold 10x times….. is printable…..unfortunately only the first person will gain acces, from the second it will be recognised as already used…..
How do you see it?
Old 19 May 2023, 15:02 (Ref:4156844)   #47
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
No, I wouldn't. I wouldn't buy any e-ticket now other than from the ACO. If I needed a ticket (which thankfully I don't) I would only buy an original hard copy 'old style' ticket. I would advise anyone thinking of buying an e-ticket from eBay (or indeed from some of the people who have recently joined PH just for ticket purposes) to think very carefully....
Old 19 May 2023, 15:10 (Ref:4156845)   #48
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
just trusted source only. take care if buying
Old 19 May 2023, 16:55 (Ref:4156857)   #49
Lutzvic
Racer

Lutzvic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for the advise! Lot appreciated….
Old 20 May 2023, 10:40 (Ref:4156909)   #50
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
OK people, I have a problem. As some of you know, I source tickets for my old pals the Tourists. It turns out that either they or I have goofed somewhere as we are one full week entry ticket short. Before I go and sell my soul to eBay, does anyone have a single full week GA ticket (hard copy, not an e-ticket) spare that I could have?

Please PM me if you can help - or know someone who can. Thanks

Last edited by Aysedasi; 20 May 2023 at 14:11.