Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 14 Dec 2002, 00:55 (Ref:449480)   #1
the_extreme
Rookie

the_extreme should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
How about a classifieds section ?

Thought a classified section would be a pretty good idea. We've all got stuff we want to buy or sell

Jeff
Old 14 Dec 2002, 01:10 (Ref:449485)   #2
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
It a little difficult to have forums for everything, and the site administrators have to draw the line somewhere.

At the end of the day, this is primarily a motorsport forum and is a place for fans to meet and discuss things.

If you find a good classified site though please post it in the cool sites forum.
Old 15 Dec 2002, 18:34 (Ref:450523)   #3
TimD
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United Kingdom
Derbyshire Peak District, United Kingdom
TimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I should also add that we did have a classifieds section for the first 18 months or so of the site's life. It wasn't very well supported, and it sort of died a natural death.

This isn't to say it might not be considered again, but so far I don't think there's the depth of support to really make it work.
Old 16 Dec 2002, 13:26 (Ref:451100)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
If its been tried once and died a death, I wouldn't have thought its worth resurrecting unless we become aware of a lot more support.
Old 16 Dec 2002, 15:08 (Ref:451176)   #5
badoer fan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
badoer fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It sounds like a good idea to me, though I don't know if I'd use it much, like most people. How about incorporating it into Armchair Enthusiast or something?
Old 17 Dec 2002, 06:25 (Ref:451603)   #6
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
The reason for it's death is it suffers from a similar problem to Cool sites forum. Most people that visit it to post their own ad/site, not to view others.
Old 17 Dec 2002, 22:10 (Ref:452158)   #7
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I think that it is such an international site might make all a bit too difficult these days...
Old 17 Dec 2002, 22:55 (Ref:452211)   #8
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Seems to me it'd be hard to police.
Old 18 Dec 2002, 05:23 (Ref:452383)   #9
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Indeed, what is private, what isn't, what is related and legit etc