Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 4 Jun 2003, 09:55 (Ref:620230)   #1
Asp
Race Official
Veteran

England
Cumbria, UK
Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!
Le Mans in the Chat Room

We're going to use the weekly chats for Le Mans over the next couple of weeks, as well as creating an extra one!:

Thursday 5/6 - 8pm BST, 9pm Le Mans
The normal chat night, and a chance for everyone who's off to the track to exchange last minute tips/opinions/etc

Thursday 12/6
Thursday night before the race, last chance to discuss who's going to do well, and who not so well

During the race
If you're on the computer, logging on to Radio Le Mans, join on the Chat Room as well, live discussion!

Monday 16/6 - 8pm BST, 9pm Le Mans
Monday Review in the Chat Room - and of course Le 24 heures will be top of the bill

Thursday 19/6
Chat night - and a chance for those who have returned from the track to give their views!

To connect, either use the button at the top of you screen; or use www.motorsportsearch.com/chat - it'll take you to the same place.

See you there!
Old 4 Jun 2003, 15:54 (Ref:620721)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks Asp. Anyone fancy a chat about the world's greatest motor race......?
Old 4 Jun 2003, 16:28 (Ref:620752)   #3
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'll be there at some point during the race.
Old 4 Jun 2003, 16:31 (Ref:620754)   #4
Es Nes
Veteran

Es Nes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
well, if you weirdos werent in the wrong time zones
Old 4 Jun 2003, 18:12 (Ref:620883)   #5
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I try and enter the room but it says I dont have a Java 1.1 comptaible browser, erm where and what do I have to download? Help?!
Old 4 Jun 2003, 18:34 (Ref:620907)   #6
Asp
Race Official
Veteran

England
Cumbria, UK
Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by SALEEN S7R
I try and enter the room but it says I dont have a Java 1.1 comptaible browser, erm where and what do I have to download? Help?!
Plan 1 could be to try another alternative link:
http://www.motorsportsearch.com/webchat.htm
It does take a while to come up though, so be patient

Plan 2 - have you got the most up-to-date version of Internet Explorer? If not, go to the Microsft update site and download it.

Failing that, let me know and we'll try again something else!
Old 4 Jun 2003, 18:37 (Ref:620911)   #7
Es Nes
Veteran

Es Nes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
if you are using windows XP, then youll need to go to windows update page and dl it.
Old 5 Jun 2003, 05:40 (Ref:621414)   #8
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
Thanks Asp. Anyone fancy a chat about the world's greatest motor race......?
Sorry to miss it, I won't be there the week before... and during the race , well, huh...
Old 5 Jun 2003, 19:01 (Ref:622125)   #9
Try Hard
Veteran

China
Taicang
Try Hard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i'm around at the mo... bored trying to do exam revision.
ed
Old 5 Jun 2003, 20:00 (Ref:622175)   #10
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'm heading that way right now
Old 7 Jun 2003, 23:46 (Ref:624155)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I couldn't get in, and I haven't got the time or the energy to start downloading updates, I'm afraid.
Old 8 Jun 2003, 17:21 (Ref:624753)   #12
cybersdorf
Veteran

Austria
Vienna, Austria
cybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
anybody going to show up there today? (SUN, June 8)
Old 8 Jun 2003, 18:33 (Ref:624810)   #13
Asp
Race Official
Veteran

England
Cumbria, UK
Just to point out, the room is always open - pop in when you want, someone might be there lonely for company!
Old 14 Jun 2003, 15:35 (Ref:631330)   #14
Asp
Race Official
Veteran

England
Cumbria, UK
Just a reminder that the race is on, and the room is nice a talkative with half-a-dozen of us or so in there, so please come along and join in to says what's happening!
Old 14 Jun 2003, 17:03 (Ref:631371)   #15
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Help. I can get in the chat room but then everything freezes up!
Old 14 Jun 2003, 17:07 (Ref:631377)   #16
Asp
Race Official
Veteran

England
Cumbria, UK
Yeah, I was wondering what was happening there - first question is what url are you using (there's three possible ways in - links further up the thread and on the top of your page). Try all three, and if you're still struggling, post it here and I'll see what I can do.
Old 15 Jun 2003, 09:07 (Ref:631834)   #17
Magical Trevor
Veteran

United States
New Britain, CT; Local Track: Lime Rock
Magical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'm... so... bored

I'm all alone right now. ANYONE want to chat?
*Yes, I used to be RacerGuy2. You don't really think I'd stick with that name the whole time now did you? ;)
Old 15 Jun 2003, 10:37 (Ref:631870)   #18
Asp
Race Official
Veteran

England
Cumbria, UK
Bah, it's busy again now
Old 15 Jun 2003, 21:46 (Ref:632355)   #19
Magical Trevor
Veteran

United States
Magical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Asp, is it okay for US to set times for meetings in the chat room?
*Yes, I used to be RacerGuy2. You don't really think I'd stick with that name the whole time now did you? ;)
Old 16 Jun 2003, 08:37 (Ref:632665)   #20
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
RG, do you mean U.S. = United States, or the word "us" in capitals US?
Old 16 Jun 2003, 16:47 (Ref:633186)   #21
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Why not set up the chat room for FIA GT races and ALMS races. Was pretty popular for LM.
Old 16 Jun 2003, 19:06 (Ref:633322)   #22
Asp
Race Official
Veteran

England
Cumbria, UK
I'm open to suggestions - don't forget that the room is always open and no-one will stop you wandering in for GT/ALMS races if there's an official chat set up or not. RacerGuy - check your pms; and everyone else, chat server is down tonight, so no chat - but see you on Thursday I hope, together with as many people who were at the track itseld as possible
Old 16 Jun 2003, 22:33 (Ref:633605)   #23
Magical Trevor
Veteran

United States
pirenzo-the latter. I PM'd Asp back, as well.
Old 23 Jun 2003, 09:40 (Ref:639896)   #24
Asp
Race Official
Veteran

England
Cumbria, UK
I've (belatedly) uploaded the stats from the 24 hours we were there for: go and have a look!
And for further chats, keep an eye on the announcements forum in particular and every else: and don't forget the weekly chats! See you soon!
Old 23 Jun 2003, 10:49 (Ref:639965)   #25
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
Hehe, RG2, the most active person

What's that random quote stuff all about!?

"Just heard Mel's report here":confused: (Asp)
"I got to just about 4":confused:huh? (RG2)

Last edited by pirenzo; 23 Jun 2003 at 10:49.