Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16 May 2006, 08:08 (Ref:1611278)   #1
jim beam
Rookie

New Zealand
New Zealand
jim beam should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8's rule
S0V.12, sorry jim beam, I agree we really have had enough of Headgate...we all know that you personally did not cheat but the buck stops with you...As for Dave Davies we could do a hell of a lot worse than DD...nobody's perfect...not even moi.
WOOOOWWWWW back the truck up here V8s Rule, I am most certainly not SOV 12. I am not part of the Tracer/Hydraulink team at all. I am involved in motorsport but not how you think. I have sat on the outside and looked in on this all the way through, I have read all the MSNZ reports and also got some insider info but am not tied up with the team.
I agree with you on Headgate, I hope it dies soon myself, I'm not saying Tracers are in the right either, they were caught and have paid the concequences. BUT I am a strong advocate of Major sporting organisations getting things right and if they don't then fixing the problem the quickest and easiest way they know how. (Off that soapbox)
Next soapbox - MSNZ are now looking at changing a whole heap of rules to try and tie up so called loop holes. They are planning to have these finalised within the next 2 weeks. The term railroading comes to mind. I can only dread what is going to come out of this. If they try and rush these rule changes through without consultation and thought, there will be mistakes. There is not a lot of consultation going to happen with the people that really matter in this The Drivers and the Teams! I am not slagging MSNZ to bits I just don't want to see another 12 months down the tubes because people rush things to fix a problem and end up creating more problems because of too much haste and not enough thought. MSNZ need to think these changes through completely and do it right as they need to improve the whole image thing of the NZV8s for next year. Joe publics perception of the V8 circus this year is not good and it needs a huge overhaul before next year. I just hope MSNZ get it right!.- Off Soapbox.