Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Motorsport Art & Photography

Old 3 Jun 2005, 17:08 (Ref:1319270)   #1
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Le Mans 2005 - Test day pics

Sorry to bug, but I thought that some members could be interrested...

Feel free to delete, if you feel that it's not appropriate, though...

Those ones were taken this friday, during the first part of scrutineerings (second part tomorrow).

Last edited by Fab; 16 Jun 2009 at 17:30.
Old 3 Jun 2005, 17:14 (Ref:1319281)   #2
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Some more...

Old 3 Jun 2005, 17:38 (Ref:1319303)   #3
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Don't like the white livery of the Jim Gainer Dome. The yellow/white one they used at Spa was much better.

And I see Courage has taken over the Advan Yokohama sponsorship from Kondo Racing.
Old 3 Jun 2005, 18:05 (Ref:1319319)   #4
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Pics of the Chamion Audis...

Old 3 Jun 2005, 18:11 (Ref:1319329)   #5
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Great pics Fab! Thanks. I'm feeling the anticipation!
Old 3 Jun 2005, 18:13 (Ref:1319334)   #6
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE
Don't like the white livery of the Jim Gainer Dome. The yellow/white one they used at Spa was much better.
Confirmed : the white livery is sincerely appaling, IMHO... but they'll fix that soon, and stick red dots (according to Infocourse) on it... Good taste, you say ?
Old 3 Jun 2005, 18:15 (Ref:1319336)   #7
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhansen
Great pics Fab! Thanks. I'm feeling the anticipation!
Thanks Jhansen Sorry to post low def, we're allow to post only 400x400 max size...

The Pescarolos really look the biz in the flesh IMO...
Old 3 Jun 2005, 18:19 (Ref:1319342)   #8
Roel_Ooms
Rookie

Roel_Ooms should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Also 12 pics on the official lemans.org site:
http://www.lemans.org/24heuresdumans...if1/index.html

or:
http://www.lemans.org/24heuresdumans...photos_gb.html

Those Pescarolo's are looking great indeed.
Old 4 Jun 2005, 05:58 (Ref:1319697)   #9
mgilvey
Rookie

mgilvey should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roel_Ooms
Also 12 pics on the official lemans.org site:
http://www.lemans.org/24heuresdumans...if1/index.html

or:
http://www.lemans.org/24heuresdumans...photos_gb.html

Those Pescarolo's are looking great indeed.
As much as I'd like to see Kristensen take the overall win, Henri Pescarolo has had a win coming for a long time. I love the colors on those cars too.
Old 4 Jun 2005, 10:52 (Ref:1319846)   #10
EliseGT1
Racer

EliseGT1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nice pictures Fab. Weird to look at pictures at home while I actually should have been on site....
Old 4 Jun 2005, 18:30 (Ref:1320071)   #11
Benny_B
Rookie

Belgium
Borgloon
Benny_B should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Wow, can't wait till the testday kicks off. Hope that The Pescarolo cars will be on Top. Loeb anyone???

Also added this link, because it has a glimps of the cars fighting in out up front

LM P1 Grid
Old 5 Jun 2005, 16:11 (Ref:1320577)   #12
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Mates, you're really kind, I think that my pics are tasteless...

But just in case, and before the real photographers go home, here are more pics of today...

I took very few pics this year, as my camera decided to treat me in collapsing... the few I had are not even neat...

Those ones are the less rotten... doh !

Old 5 Jun 2005, 16:15 (Ref:1320579)   #13
EliseGT1
Racer

EliseGT1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nice Fab ! What did you think of the day ? I think the Pesca's are unbelievably fast, this could be the year all effort finally pays off !

RfH was not that good yet, but they just fitted the suspension system this afternoon and the biggest advantage for them could be the race itself. Furthermore I don't think they really pushed it that hard (I hope !!!).
Old 5 Jun 2005, 16:17 (Ref:1320580)   #14
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
And the last I could save in the list...

Old 5 Jun 2005, 20:50 (Ref:1320817)   #15
E. Becclestone
Racer

E. Becclestone should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I particularly like the look of the Zytec & the LNT TVR's......oh, hang on a minute.....!
Nice shots Fab.
Old 6 Jun 2005, 09:46 (Ref:1321178)   #16
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Becclestone
I particularly like the look of the Zytec & the LNT TVR's......oh, hang on a minute.....!.
That's for the Sportscars forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Becclestone
Nice shots Fab.
Thanks Ernie !
Old 7 Jun 2005, 09:43 (Ref:1322177)   #17
vandijk
Veteran

Netherlands
vandijk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridvandijk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have put mine online too: http://www.planetlemans.com/index.ph...view_album.php

It was great to see and hear all the cars again. For me it was the first time with pitlane access and must admit that it is very tricky to work. Unlike other European circuits I visited, the pitline here is populated with a huge amount of photographers, officials, VIP's and team crew members. Besides that, the space between the boxes is very small, just the lenght of a car, and a red flag situation will likely cause a complete chaos in the pit lane...
Old 7 Jun 2005, 12:20 (Ref:1322289)   #18
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by vandijk
I have put mine online too: http://www.planetlemans.com/index.ph...view_album.php

It was great to see and hear all the cars again. For me it was the first time with pitlane access and must admit that it is very tricky to work. Unlike other European circuits I visited, the pitline here is populated with a huge amount of photographers, officials, VIP's and team crew members. Besides that, the space between the boxes is very small, just the lenght of a car, and a red flag situation will likely cause a complete chaos in the pit lane...
its a little easier come race day vandijk, the VIPs i don't believe are allowed down there during the race. it is though a case of having eyes in the back of your head at all times. the good news is that the majority of the local photographers will probably be camped out at the pescarolo and oreca garages...leaving the rest of the pitlane pretty empty!
Old 21 Jun 2005, 15:43 (Ref:1336054)   #19
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...

Not test day, but race days ! Le Mans 2005...

Two TT meetings... and three "guess who"...

Old 22 Jun 2005, 05:19 (Ref:1336764)   #20
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
I didn't realise that there was two threads dedicated to the race..

I should have post the one above in those ones...