Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 1 Jun 2007, 18:22 (Ref:1926443)   #76
prototype
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, Georgia
prototype should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNDAWG
I believe if look at the verticle stripes on the side of the Pug you can see the lights. http://www.endurance-info.com/2007_L...neeTest/20.jpg

L.P.

Good catch Horndawg. I think you are right.
Old 1 Jun 2007, 18:24 (Ref:1926445)   #77
The359
Veteran

United States
Pennsylvania, USA
The359 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom908V12
New pics !!!

http://www.endurance-info.com/articl...rder=0&thold=0

Look at the kids in front of the Audi R10 TDI !!
A) What's with the weird inlet in front of the rear fender on the Pescarolo?

B) Interesting aerodynamics on the fendes of the Arena Zytek!
Old 1 Jun 2007, 18:59 (Ref:1926460)   #78
I love 04s
Racer

United Kingdom
I love 04s has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Loving the reflective orange stripe on the Zytek....should make for some great night shots. PSI Corvette looks great too.
Old 1 Jun 2007, 19:07 (Ref:1926463)   #79
vorsprung
Veteran

vorsprung should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by The359
A) What's with the weird inlet in front of the rear fender on the Pescarolo?
A) rear brake cooling, been there since 2002.
Old 1 Jun 2007, 19:50 (Ref:1926481)   #80
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
hello all, live from Le Mans !

I'm currently sorting pictures to set a gallery soon
if you've got something in particular you'd like to see (providing I have it ), let me know and I'll check my stocks

it's been a tough day! my legs are dead
but hey, I'm in THE place

Old 1 Jun 2007, 21:02 (Ref:1926526)   #81
Lusitano
Racer

Portugal
Barcelona
Lusitano should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Niiiiice Photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 1 Jun 2007, 21:12 (Ref:1926533)   #82
peckadj
Racer

peckadj should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
when will the the test start tomorrow, any schedule available?
i cant find any info on lemans.org
Old 1 Jun 2007, 21:13 (Ref:1926534)   #83
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Good Job
Old 1 Jun 2007, 21:34 (Ref:1926550)   #84
gwyllion
Veteran

Belgium
gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peckadj
Not. The test day is on sunday
Old 1 Jun 2007, 21:37 (Ref:1926552)   #85
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by peckadj
i cant find any info on lemans.org
Sunday from 09h00 to 13h00 and from 14h00 to 18h00, local time.
Old 1 Jun 2007, 22:20 (Ref:1926578)   #86
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Météo

Weather forecast for sunday above the region of Pays de la Loire: no rain, a bit cloudy, from 12°C at 8AM to 23°C in the afternoon.
Old 1 Jun 2007, 22:39 (Ref:1926592)   #87
peckadj
Racer

peckadj should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwyllion
Not. The test day is on sunday
i was 43 min to early
Old 1 Jun 2007, 23:42 (Ref:1926610)   #88
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purist
Though with the new aero rules, I suspect they're not as "clean" as the Bentleys were. I just have never gotten used to the whole raised nose look either, whether in open wheel or now sportscars.
I have to agree with you here. I also can't get used to these funny high roofs. Sigh....GT-ONE,'98 Porsche GT1,Bentley...
Old 1 Jun 2007, 23:48 (Ref:1926612)   #89
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03
This is a piece of news we've been hoping for.......

........the ACO have announced today that the 'Three Light System' which signifies the top three cars in each category in the ALMS will be adopted for this year's Le Mans. They are listening to us, I'm sure of it!
Old 2 Jun 2007, 00:53 (Ref:1926635)   #90
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:

........the ACO have announced today that the 'Three Light System' which signifies the top three cars in each category in the ALMS will be adopted for this year's Le Mans. They are listening to us, I'm sure of it!
About freakin' time! I don't believe that IMSA designed the system entirely for themselves. I wonder if they'll adopt the colored car numbers?
Old 2 Jun 2007, 06:00 (Ref:1926682)   #91
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNDAWG
I believe if look at the verticle stripes on the side of the Pug you can see the lights....
you're right
here is a closer view
Old 2 Jun 2007, 06:27 (Ref:1926688)   #92
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM
Weather forecast for sunday above the region of Pays de la Loire: no rain, a bit cloudy, from 12°C at 8AM to 23°C in the afternoon.
Perfect!

I just hope the weather is as kind for race week........
Old 2 Jun 2007, 07:02 (Ref:1926697)   #93
AstonGeoff
Veteran

England
Witney
AstonGeoff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chernaudi
About freakin' time! I don't believe that IMSA designed the system entirely for themselves. I wonder if they'll adopt the colored car numbers?
If you read the article you will see that the colours will be red for the LM P1, blue for the LM P2, green for LM GT1 and finally, yellow for LM GT2.
Old 2 Jun 2007, 07:25 (Ref:1926702)   #94
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstonGeoff
If you read the article you will see that the colours will be red for the LM P1, blue for the LM P2, green for LM GT1 and finally, yellow for LM GT2.
Yes that is the leader lights but it does not mention if the cars #'s will be back-lit with the class color. I think that is the point chernaudi was trying to make.

L.P.
Old 2 Jun 2007, 11:40 (Ref:1926808)   #95
Lusitano
Racer

Portugal
Barcelona
Lusitano should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Work is nothing without a bit of fun!
Old 2 Jun 2007, 11:46 (Ref:1926810)   #96
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:

Nice one !!! Thats great news indeed .
Old 2 Jun 2007, 12:29 (Ref:1926832)   #97
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Daily Sportscar are reporting that the Audi driver combinations have been swapped around for the Test Day (and Le Mans?):

#1 - Frank Biela/Emanuele Pirro/Marco Werner

#2 - Allan McNish/Dindo Capello/Mike Rockenfeller

#3 - Lucas Luhr/Alexandre Premat/Mattias Ekström
Old 2 Jun 2007, 12:45 (Ref:1926841)   #98
Speed-King
Veteran

Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Daily Sportscar are reporting that the Audi driver combinations have been swapped around for the Test Day (and Le Mans?):

#1 - Frank Biela/Emanuele Pirro/Marco Werner

#2 - Allan McNish/Dindo Capello/Mike Rockenfeller

#3 - Lucas Luhr/Alexandre Premat/Mattias Ekström
Very good decision!
Old 2 Jun 2007, 12:51 (Ref:1926845)   #99
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
have to say the new aston martin wing mirrors look very cool!

http://www.zoom-24.com/images/zoom/p07-1/IMG_7131.JPG
Old 2 Jun 2007, 13:19 (Ref:1926856)   #100
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Any news on times yet ?