Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 13 Jun 2020, 14:16 (Ref:3981796)   #126
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Fernando is not getting much luck, is he....

I think those of us who have done a bit of sim racing probably 'get it' a little better...
Old 13 Jun 2020, 14:18 (Ref:3981797)   #127
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Have spent the last 25 or so minutes watching this.

It's really quite good, but I have this lurking feeling that it's just not quite right.

What is right, and very very accurate, is the circuit itself - even down to the ripples in the long straight barrier runs, the undulations locally in the tarmac, and the position of the overlaps/gaps/marshal posts. That's superb.

Does feel a bit weird not being there, mind you.
Old 13 Jun 2020, 14:19 (Ref:3981798)   #128
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Oh dear, out of fuel....?

First fast simracer in.... Set fastest lap already.....
Old 13 Jun 2020, 14:19 (Ref:3981799)   #129
Mountain Man
Racer

Mountain Man should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Viewers have dropped from 17K to 14K. Not surprised, doesn't float my boat at all. Only thing it does is rub it in that I'm stuck in Balconia instead of experiencing the real thing.
More than that currently on the English YouTube stream

I'm finding it quite watchable. The lack of visual signs of things like damage and people in the pits takes some of the interest away, but it's a decent entertain distraction
Old 13 Jun 2020, 14:19 (Ref:3981800)   #130
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Fernando is not getting much luck, is he....

I think those of us who have done a bit of sim racing probably 'get it' a little better...
It does not look good, no. As a massive fan I'm gutted for Fernando and Rubens. But, looking at the initial incident I think he brought it upon himself.

Fernando has done well in a few races on iRacing the last few weeks so he can do sim racing.
Old 13 Jun 2020, 14:20 (Ref:3981801)   #131
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
Have spent the last 25 or so minutes watching this.

It's really quite good, but I have this lurking feeling that it's just not quite right.

What is right, and very very accurate, is the circuit itself - even down to the ripples in the long straight barrier runs, the undulations locally in the tarmac, and the position of the overlaps/gaps/marshal posts. That's superb.

Does feel a bit weird not being there, mind you.
Yep. But I'm determined to make the best of it.....
Old 13 Jun 2020, 14:20 (Ref:3981802)   #132
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Viewers have dropped from 17K to 14K. Not surprised, doesn't float my boat at all. Only thing it does is rub it in that I'm stuck in Balconia instead of experiencing the real thing.
Proportionally that probably happens in the real race.

Anyway, I’m going to stop watching now. Just finished breakfast and coffee and now got to get ready to move house!
Old 13 Jun 2020, 14:21 (Ref:3981803)   #133
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Yep. But I'm determined to make the best of it.....
Hey! It's racing, it's tight as hell and it's at Le Mans. What's there not to like!?
Old 13 Jun 2020, 14:24 (Ref:3981805)   #134
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Corvette FTW in GTE

Toyota 7 for the LMP result
Old 13 Jun 2020, 14:25 (Ref:3981808)   #135
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
Fred, first retirement?
Old 13 Jun 2020, 14:25 (Ref:3981809)   #136
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreasDavour View Post
Hey! It's racing, it's tight as hell and it's at Le Mans. What's there not to like!?
Well said!
Old 13 Jun 2020, 14:26 (Ref:3981810)   #137
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
Running out of fuel. That is embarrassing. I *hope* there is something else going on.
Old 13 Jun 2020, 14:27 (Ref:3981811)   #138
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
Yep - especially looking forward to seeing what it looks like at night...!
Old 13 Jun 2020, 14:29 (Ref:3981812)   #139
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Fantastic graphics almost like being there.
Old 13 Jun 2020, 14:30 (Ref:3981813)   #140
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
Lopez is flying!
Old 13 Jun 2020, 14:31 (Ref:3981814)   #141
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreasDavour View Post
Running out of fuel. That is embarrassing. I *hope* there is something else going on.
I don't think the pit stop worked for them... They were told to go round... but only had 1.7 litres of fuel in the car...
Old 13 Jun 2020, 14:33 (Ref:3981816)   #142
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by eps View Post
I don't think the pit stop worked for them... They were told to go round... but only had 1.7 litres of fuel in the car...
I think that's it. I've had that happen to me too. Gone in for fuel, thought it was done, but then came out with nothing at all...
Old 13 Jun 2020, 14:34 (Ref:3981817)   #143
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Fantastic graphics almost like being there.
I've driven RF2 and currently occasionally drive Project Cars 2 but the RF2 scenery looks more lifelike to me....
Old 13 Jun 2020, 14:36 (Ref:3981818)   #144
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
Kerkhof is amazing!!!
Old 13 Jun 2020, 14:38 (Ref:3981820)   #145
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
Ouch! internet disconnection for the car that had been in P1..!!!
Old 13 Jun 2020, 14:39 (Ref:3981821)   #146
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
Quote:
I've driven RF2 and currently occasionally drive Project Cars 2 but the RF2 scenery looks more lifelike to me....
I think ACC will be even better - although 'only' GT3 cars..
Old 13 Jun 2020, 14:43 (Ref:3981822)   #147
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
People rave about it, I had it before PC2 but wasn't really very impressed....
Old 13 Jun 2020, 14:45 (Ref:3981823)   #148
Mountain Man
Racer

Mountain Man should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by eps View Post
I think ACC will be even better - although 'only' GT3 cars..
And GT4 on its way
Old 13 Jun 2020, 14:48 (Ref:3981826)   #149
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
Right, think I'll be back in a few hours.. time for a 'track walk'!

Old 13 Jun 2020, 14:57 (Ref:3981830)   #150
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Hey, Eric's Dad is on.....