Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 22 Jun 2015, 15:49 (Ref:3553076)   #1
HaseyaChooli
Rookie

United Kingdom
Bicester
HaseyaChooli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
HSCC Cadwell 27th-28th June 2015

Hi, anyone able to give me a lift to Cadwell this weekend from Bicester? I intend to camp on Saturday and come back on Sunday. It’s not very often that I ask of such a request considering the distance and all but I’m out of options. I’ll pay for fuel and whatever else.
Old 29 Jun 2015, 17:17 (Ref:3554745)   #2
Rudernst
Veteran

Germany
Hamburg
Rudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
to the marshals that looked after me, when my F3 500 expired at Hall Bends in practice immediately coming out of assembly area

THANX !

i was so frustrated
turned out, it was not my fault, but a faulty fuel pump, You could pushed until your lungs would have burst

I did make a point of waving to you as thanx later in the race, when we finally got the thing going
hope you noticed

R.E.
Old 29 Jun 2015, 18:16 (Ref:3554755)   #3
JasperClan
Racer

United Kingdom
Benwick
JasperClan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJasperClan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks to all those who came to my help when I collapsed after the Clan had expired on Saturday. I was determined to get it going for Sunday as I had a written note from the Doctor confirming that I was fit to race! Only problem I had on Sunday was that I ran out of talent on the mountain.

Thanks again.

Pete Richards
Old 30 Jun 2015, 00:52 (Ref:3554813)   #4
Andrew Palmer
Veteran

England
Peterborough
Andrew Palmer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
All part of the service Pete, it was nice to see you after the day had finished and your colour return.

Nice to see you out racing Sunday doctors note in hand
Old 30 Jun 2015, 07:03 (Ref:3554841)   #5
Dave Brand
Veteran

England
Hadfield, Derbyshire (UK)
Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudernst View Post
to the marshals that looked after me, when my F3 500 expired at Hall Bends in practice immediately coming out of assembly area

THANX !

i was so frustrated
turned out, it was not my fault, but a faulty fuel pump, You could pushed until your lungs would have burst

I did make a point of waving to you as thanx later in the race, when we finally got the thing going
hope you noticed

R.E.
It was a pleasure to at last meet the famous Rudernst. It's a pity it wasn't under better circumstances, though!

I understood your frustration & was sorry we couldn't do anything to help; I hope you enjoyed your brief experience of life on a marshals' post . . .

Yes, we did see the wave - much appreciated.

On more general note, that was a great weekend. Good (mostly) weather, some lovely cars & superb racing. The sight of the second & third place Mustangs in the second Historic Touring Car race drifting through Coppice gave us one of those "this is why we marshal" moments. . . & who cold forget the flames from the second place one going up the mountain!

Every race meeting should have Mustangs!
Old 30 Jun 2015, 14:37 (Ref:3554909)   #6
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
Mark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Great meeting with some great company -marred only by the unfortunate accident that led to one of the marshals suffering a broken knee. Get well soon Paul
Old 30 Jun 2015, 15:59 (Ref:3554937)   #7
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudernst View Post

THANX !

i was so frustrated

hope you noticed

R.E.
Yes I stopped up at the hair pin. Great bunch of lads up there. Think half the 500 grid was parked there in Qualy.. Thanks again. Great meeting.
Old 1 Jul 2015, 15:38 (Ref:3555220)   #8
paul leedham
Racer

England
Grimsby
paul leedham should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Mitchell View Post
Great meeting with some great company -marred only by the unfortunate accident that led to one of the marshals suffering a broken knee. Get well soon Paul
Thanks Mark and all that helped me no more jumping off tyre walls. Leg in plaster out off action for 2 to 3 months