Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 18 Oct 2004, 09:23 (Ref:1127133)   #1
sjw75
Racer

United Kingdom
Berkshire
sjw75 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Current Forum Topics Script

Is there any chance of getting a copy of the script so I can display the latest forum topics on my website ?

Many Thanks

Simon.

www.circuitmarshal.com

Team circuitmarshal "In-out round and round"
Old 18 Oct 2004, 20:03 (Ref:1127659)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think the powers-that-be will direct you to the affiliates scheme, sjw75........

BTW, they'll also ask you to remove your site URL from your sig......

Last edited by Aysedasi; 18 Oct 2004 at 20:04.
Old 18 Oct 2004, 20:13 (Ref:1127671)   #3
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
I've been asking for over a year and don't even get a reply
Old 18 Oct 2004, 20:15 (Ref:1127676)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Moi aussi, but give the new peeps a break on this. I understand there will be definite progress in the very near future. See the announcement in the affiliates forum.
Old 18 Oct 2004, 20:30 (Ref:1127692)   #5
sjw75
Racer

United Kingdom
Berkshire
URL isn't in the sig, I just put it there so the mods could take a look and knew I was serious !!

Anyway thanks for the advise, I will await an answer about the affiliate scheme.

Simon.

Old 18 Oct 2004, 20:33 (Ref:1127694)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by sjw75
URL isn't in the sig, I just put it there so the mods could take a look and knew I was serious !!

Anyway thanks for the advise, I will await an answer about the affiliate scheme.

Simon.

Ah, clever! Yes, take your point.
Old 18 Oct 2004, 20:36 (Ref:1127699)   #7
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Sorry guys, The script to display the latest forum posts on websites is currently only available as part of our affiliate scheme

I don't forsee this changing at any point in the near future.

If this position changes then there will be an announcement in this section of the forum.

If you've any queries regarding the scheme then please feel free to PM me.
Old 18 Oct 2004, 20:42 (Ref:1127703)   #8
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally posted by MagnetON
Sorry guys, The script to display the latest forum posts on websites is currently only available as part of our affiliate scheme

I don't forsee this changing at any point in the near future.

If this position changes then there will be an announcement in this section of the forum.

If you've any queries regarding the scheme then please feel free to PM me.
So why can't we join the affiliates scheme?
Old 18 Oct 2004, 20:49 (Ref:1127707)   #9
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
There have been recent changes to the way the affiliate scheme will work, if anyone is interested in the scheme and the recent changes then feel free to contact me by PM.
Old 18 Oct 2004, 20:51 (Ref:1127709)   #10
sjw75
Racer

United Kingdom
Berkshire
Quote:
Originally posted by falcemob
So why can't we join the affiliates scheme?
Good point well made, I was told they aren't excepting any new affiliates at the moment, shame I really like the forum and would love to be an affilate.

Simon.

Old 18 Oct 2004, 20:52 (Ref:1127710)   #11
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally posted by MagnetON
There have been recent changes to the way the affiliate scheme will work, if anyone is interested in the scheme and the recent changes then feel free to contact me by PM.
Got bored with keeping on PMing people and being ignored.
now given up
Old 18 Oct 2004, 20:55 (Ref:1127716)   #12
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
falcemob - I've sent you a PM regarding the situation.
Old 22 Oct 2004, 14:27 (Ref:1132000)   #13
sjw75
Racer

United Kingdom
Berkshire
Can I have an update too please ?

Cheers

Simon.

Old 22 Oct 2004, 15:25 (Ref:1132064)   #14
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Originally posted by sjw75
Can I have an update too please ?

Cheers

Simon.
PM Sent.