Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 17 Jul 2002, 21:00 (Ref:336004)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Absence makes the Heart etc. etc. etc......

Hi there people, I thought I'd better leave you all a quick note to explain my lack of involvement (again!) over the past few days (and probably for the next few as well.

I've finally bitten the bullet and bought myself a decent PC. I'm in the process of setting thing up. The internet is up and running (hence this post), but I am having a few difficulties transferring stuff from my old PC. I've just set up a network to do it properly, so I should be as right as rain by the weekend (fingers crossed).

My e-mail is stuffed at the moment (!), so if I owe anyone a personal response by e-mail, I crave your indulgence for the time being and will get back to you as soon as I can.

Cheers y'all!
Old 17 Jul 2002, 21:17 (Ref:336017)   #2
cybersdorf
Veteran

Austria
Vienna, Austria
cybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: Absence makes the Heart etc. etc. etc......

I don't believe you.
There is something much more sinister behind this...
Old 17 Jul 2002, 21:48 (Ref:336056)   #3
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I think he could have gone to Vietnam with Paulzinho........
Old 18 Jul 2002, 05:46 (Ref:336233)   #4
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Come on, Ayse !

Let's face the truth... you mixed up your mind between your BBQ and your PC, and you don't want to admit it...

Pick up your old PC at LM for the September sausages BBQ... seems that I'm confused as well... hum....
Old 18 Jul 2002, 07:27 (Ref:336255)   #5
FG1
Veteran

FG1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I look forward to those PC sausages in the summer Fab!!

Good luck with the PC Ayse, just remember that computers are very very stupid. Even if you can't get them to work you can still feel superior to those idiot software engineers who programmed them.

FG
Old 18 Jul 2002, 07:58 (Ref:336268)   #6
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Re: Absence makes the Heart etc. etc. etc......

Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
I've finally bitten the bullet and bought myself a decent PC.
Why, which game has tempted you to upgrade? Surely you're not going to use the old word processor, home accounting excuse for a new computer!

Good to have you back though, this place isn't the same without logging on and finding 8 threads in a row with Aysedasi as the last poster!
Old 20 Jul 2002, 17:50 (Ref:338301)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Nearly there now......

(And I haven't installed a single game yet......

.... but I will soon!!).
Old 22 Jul 2002, 12:52 (Ref:339586)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Re: Re: Absence makes the Heart etc. etc. etc......

Quote:
Originally posted by AllonFS

Why, which game has tempted you to upgrade? Surely you're not going to use the old word processor, home accounting excuse for a new computer!

Right, I think I'm now fully sorted and officially back!

Games - I want to be able to run lots of cars on the SCGT Le Mans track!

Seriously, my old 333 celeron was causing me a lot of problems and a demutualisation cheque arrived just at the right time. I'm now packing 2.2Ghz, 512 meg of RAM and 64 meg graphics. I just wish I could have sorted out my 10 e-mail accounts a bit more easily!!