Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 2 Jun 2009, 17:35 (Ref:2474158)   #1
wkk
Rookie

Germany
Cologne
wkk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridwkk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Club Arnage Guide to the 24h of Le Mans is available now

Hi there,

Le Mans (not just) for Dummies”, the annual Club Arnage Le Mans Guide is now ready for download at http://www.clubarnage.com/caguide. On 144 pages the guide contains information as the entry list, the race week schedule, an overview about the campsites, shopping in Le Mans, how to get there and how to get away. The information is enriched with funny stories from forum members as well as reports from the other side of the fence.

Have fun reading it, enjoy the race

Cheers

Werner
Old 2 Jun 2009, 17:51 (Ref:2474175)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Absolutely brilliant - a must for all Le Mans fans, whether at home at home or at home at Le Mans!
Old 2 Jun 2009, 19:18 (Ref:2474222)   #3
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Just had a good look at it and it gets better each year, some very good features as well as the usual information.
Old 2 Jun 2009, 19:22 (Ref:2474226)   #4
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Downloaded and the cost of an Autosprout donated.
Old 2 Jun 2009, 19:47 (Ref:2474251)   #5
wkk
Rookie

Germany
Cologne
wkk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridwkk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckosaurus View Post
Downloaded and the cost of an Autosprout donated.
That's fair, thanks a lot
Old 2 Jun 2009, 19:55 (Ref:2474256)   #6
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
The best guide again by far, thanks for all your hard work Werner. I'm camping at Arnage again this year, so I'll provide an update on that for next year.
Old 2 Jun 2009, 20:01 (Ref:2474263)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've got my copy, the only question is whether I can get away with taking it to work again to print it........

I'm also in for the donation of course, it's worth every penny (quite aside from the fact that I get a mention in the links at the end still after all these years since my first contact with CA )

Thanks for all you do Werner.
Old 2 Jun 2009, 20:56 (Ref:2474317)   #8
AndrewF31
Veteran

Canada
Spain
AndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Great guide. I don't care what they think at work! I get to the office before everyone else so I know what I'm gonna be doing!
Also left a tip for the charities.

Great job again! Hope you guys continue with this for years to come!
Old 3 Jun 2009, 07:59 (Ref:2474506)   #9
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
The link appears to be broken..........
Old 3 Jun 2009, 08:23 (Ref:2474520)   #10
wkk
Rookie

Germany
Cologne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Vieux View Post
The link appears to be broken..........
Hi, it's up and running again - interruption was probably caused by too many downloads - sorry for the inconvenience

Werner
Old 3 Jun 2009, 08:39 (Ref:2474525)   #11
Spyderman
Veteran

Mozambique
Mozambique
Spyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Not for me it's not!
Old 3 Jun 2009, 09:29 (Ref:2474559)   #12
KSM86
Veteran

Australia
Sydney
KSM86 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
haha thanks for that really useful especially to 1st timers like myself, now just to convince my gf if i cant print the thing at her dads house
Old 3 Jun 2009, 10:43 (Ref:2474588)   #13
Sarthe82
Racer

United Kingdom
Surrey
Sarthe82 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Downloaded and donated, absolutely fantastic as always!
Old 10 Jun 2009, 00:55 (Ref:2478817)   #14
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
wkk, I will donate, but on return. I am cash strapped right now. See me next month.

Oh, and Minimangler fell about laughing when he found the printed copy of the full guide...
Old 10 Jun 2009, 05:23 (Ref:2478886)   #15
pplater
Veteran

Australia
Sydney
pplater should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridpplater should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I 'm wiping the tears from my eyes after reading 2008's toilet tips and some of the other features. Brilliant stuff.
Old 10 Jun 2009, 07:13 (Ref:2478917)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Can I just say that if there are still any newbies left in the UK (or elsewhere) waiting to travel - you really must get a copy of the CA guide. It's essential reading and will help to while away those hours on the ferry or in the car on the way to France/La Sarthe.
Old 10 Jun 2009, 08:17 (Ref:2478968)   #17
Andy77
Veteran

Andy77 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Can I just say that if there are still any newbies left in the UK (or elsewhere) waiting to travel - you really must get a copy of the CA guide. It's essential reading and will help to while away those hours on the ferry or in the car on the way to France/La Sarthe.
It is a great guide as well as andy_b's spotterguides even if you stay at home and watch from your terrace. I am off to copy shop now asking for a price when printed and put to bookform