Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 20 Jun 2012, 13:06 (Ref:3095422)   #101
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
tonypowe has asked me to post this. (I think I'm the single 'ear'...... )
Attached Thumbnails
AFL.jpg  
Old 20 Jun 2012, 14:42 (Ref:3095470)   #102
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
tonypowe has asked me to post this. (I think I'm the single 'ear'...... )

Thank you very much
Old 20 Jun 2012, 14:49 (Ref:3095475)   #103
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Happily that was pre-sun burn for me.
Old 10 Dec 2012, 11:06 (Ref:3177036)   #104
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I need some ID's please, Can you tell me who is

1. the chap in the green t-shirt in picture 1 (from Thursday)
2. The would-be gunslinger in picture 2 (from Thursday)
3. Orange, yellow and blue - in picture 3 (from Wednesday) (is 'yellow' Ranvir?)

Which one (if any) is wewantourdarbyback?

Apologies for not recognising people - memories begin to fade 6 months after the event when you get to my age!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1143.JPG   IMG_1147.JPG   IMG_0822.JPG  

Old 10 Dec 2012, 11:45 (Ref:3177046)   #105
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yep, I'm in the yellow Richard Burns memorial t-shirt and me and Simmi's guest Ranvir was in t'yellow.
Old 10 Dec 2012, 11:49 (Ref:3177048)   #106
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm pretty sure the Gunslinger is Niels (NelisB)
Bonus info: The chap to Niels' left (our right) with the leather cowboy hat is Kenn Korsager.
Old 10 Dec 2012, 12:29 (Ref:3177068)   #107
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Thanks guys!
Old 13 Dec 2012, 12:58 (Ref:3178341)   #108
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Definitely, the 'gunslinger' is Nelis/Neils... We had a nice long chat!
Old 14 Dec 2012, 08:13 (Ref:3178599)   #109
NelisB
Veteran

Netherlands
Deventer
NelisB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim the Grey View Post
Definitely, the 'gunslinger' is Nelis/Neils... We had a nice long chat!
Yeah that's me sorry for the gunslinger pose .

It's true we had a great time, superb effort by Audi and some people from this forum! Thanks again, won't forget it.
Old 17 Dec 2012, 19:33 (Ref:3179552)   #110
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The person on the right of that final picture is my mate Phil who goes by 'eps' on here.
Old 18 Dec 2012, 19:46 (Ref:3179864)   #111
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Ah! Thanks Guy.
Old 11 May 2013, 15:25 (Ref:3245726)   #112
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Some of you will have gathered from the 'Meeting' thread that I've been digging out some of my old video footage. This isn't old though - this was from our time at Audi last year. I thought you might like to see it. Most of it is of Mr. Pirro.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNTQd...ature=youtu.be
Old 11 May 2013, 16:42 (Ref:3245776)   #113
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Wrong day we had two Marlo Werner as well the next evening

Last edited by GT6; 11 May 2013 at 16:52.
Old 11 May 2013, 16:48 (Ref:3245783)   #114
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Right day as far as I was concerned.....
Old 11 May 2013, 16:54 (Ref:3245787)   #115
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well you can't blame Audi for deciding our visit included the more important guest
Old 11 May 2013, 18:29 (Ref:3245822)   #116
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Ah, but they thought my visit should be longer.......
Old 11 May 2013, 18:42 (Ref:3245825)   #117
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Ah, but they thought my visit should be longer.......
gthey said the same when you visited the prison
Old 11 May 2013, 19:09 (Ref:3245836)   #118
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yes, there is that........
Old 11 May 2013, 20:02 (Ref:3245850)   #119
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Some of you will have gathered from the 'Meeting' thread that I've been digging out some of my old video footage. This isn't old though - this was from our time at Audi last year. I thought you might like to see it. Most of it is of Mr. Pirro.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNTQd...ature=youtu.be
Great moment. Thanks Andrew.
Old 11 May 2013, 20:52 (Ref:3245862)   #120
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
Thanks for that... although my star turn picking things from my teeth will not live long in the memory.