Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 22 Aug 2021, 20:01 (Ref:4069860)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Le Mans 2022 - 11/12 June - Who Is Going?

No better time than right now to start this.

I WILL be there.
Old 22 Aug 2021, 20:01 (Ref:4069861)   #2
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Bloody hope so ….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 22 Aug 2021, 21:25 (Ref:4069865)   #3
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yep! and Classic?
Old 22 Aug 2021, 21:51 (Ref:4069873)   #4
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Yes, and the Classic
Old 22 Aug 2021, 22:02 (Ref:4069876)   #5
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'm not missing it again.
Old 23 Aug 2021, 06:38 (Ref:4069907)   #6
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Me too.
Old 23 Aug 2021, 07:55 (Ref:4069913)   #7
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I dare not look at the 2021 version of this thread as I am sure I would have said 'me too' and I got nowhere near attending.

Let's be optimistic for 2022.
Old 23 Aug 2021, 09:25 (Ref:4069932)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
We have to be Guy. As I said to Bentley just after the race had finished, I intend to be there no matter what plague or pestilence is thrown at us. Missing a third year is just too dreadful to contemplate. From the experiences of others who did make it this year, I feel that it was actually a lot safer than I'd thought to go. 2022 is an absolute must....
Old 23 Aug 2021, 12:11 (Ref:4069980)   #9
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well i suggest people wait until regulations are announce (for people not cars) unless you like walking long distances, anyone with disabilities would find it hard and i fear many of the changes made this year will never go back. But i will be there just hopefully not 30 minutes from the track next year.
Old 23 Aug 2021, 14:53 (Ref:4070002)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Well i suggest people wait until regulations are announce (for people not cars) unless you like walking long distances, anyone with disabilities would find it hard and i fear many of the changes made this year will never go back. But i will be there just hopefully not 30 minutes from the track next year.
Walking has never been an issue for me, I normally walk many, many miles during Le Mans week but I appreciate it's a problem for those unable to get around as easily.
Old 23 Aug 2021, 18:07 (Ref:4070031)   #11
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Wanting to get some travel booked but hard to know whether we're booking for a 'normal' Le Mans or a 'Le Mans light' like we had this year.

Among the long list of what I'd call niggling issues this year was the ACO's decision to open the campsites on Wednesday morning.
Old 23 Aug 2021, 19:44 (Ref:4070036)   #12
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Tickets and ferry booked, just transferred from this year.

Sean
Old 24 Aug 2021, 08:38 (Ref:4070090)   #13
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
dwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Accommodation rolled over and shuttle booked with credit from 2022 - so, yes, probably with 2022 and 2023 promising much

But ... we shall see. Doune Hillclimb was an eye-opener this year (falls around the same weekend), there's loads more circuits I want to go and see (and photograph) racing at and the LM coverage is excellent these days.

Yes, I know, heresy !
Old 24 Aug 2021, 11:28 (Ref:4070107)   #14
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
come hell or high water.

both entirely likely considering the past two years
Old 24 Aug 2021, 13:14 (Ref:4070127)   #15
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well everything was throw at me this year to stop me and i made it so what will they throw at me next year i wonder
Old 25 Aug 2021, 06:13 (Ref:4070257)   #16
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
For 2022 in LMH we will see Toyota, Glickenhaus and.... ?
Old 25 Aug 2021, 09:05 (Ref:4070283)   #17
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Aren't Peugeot joining the party?
Old 25 Aug 2021, 09:55 (Ref:4070289)   #18
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
They're aiming for 2022, but are being slightly cautious with their words.. 2023 is a definite I think.
Old 25 Aug 2021, 15:18 (Ref:4070347)   #19
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Regardless of performance, for me it's a MASSIVE own goal if they aren't there in '22. They will be the main headline attraction and essentially get a year of big PR to themselves and the adoring French crowd.

From '23 it's a dogfight on the track and off for attention. And '22 running will at least give them experience heading into 2023 and the massive jump in competition.

I'm sure the ACO will be heavily twisting their arm. But as yet unconfirmed.
Old 26 Aug 2021, 08:21 (Ref:4070441)   #20
AstonGeoff
Veteran

England
Witney
AstonGeoff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
We started our planning for 2022 before we even left France after the race this year, but I am sure we are not alone in that respect!
Old 26 Aug 2021, 08:46 (Ref:4070445)   #21
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I've been planning it since 2019......
Old 26 Aug 2021, 09:45 (Ref:4070462)   #22
AndrewCherry
Racer

European Union
Horsham
AndrewCherry should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAndrewCherry should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not '22 for me, but will be there 100%, nailed on, in '23. It's a now very belated 40th birthday present to myself, although if it gets delayed anymore it might as well be 50th.
Old 26 Aug 2021, 17:11 (Ref:4070515)   #23
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
as always, can't imagine not going
Old 26 Aug 2021, 17:26 (Ref:4070521)   #24
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard b View Post
as always, can't imagine not going
Hmmm, I would have said that after Le Mans 2019......
Old 26 Aug 2021, 17:38 (Ref:4070525)   #25
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Going to leave it a while before contacting the ACO about next years tickets, but just hoping that things will be returning to more normal