Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 5 Jun 2022, 17:58 (Ref:4113028)   #2126
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Info on how to watch from the official site:
https://www.24h-lemans.com/en/news/2...the-race-55333

And some more details of the schedule:

http://assets.lemans.org/explorer/pd..._Mans_2021.pdf
Old 5 Jun 2022, 18:42 (Ref:4113056)   #2127
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Looking at the schedule on Eurosport they are threatening to show free practice 1 at 13:45 CET or 12:45 UK on Wednesday. However it isn’t listed in the link above.
Old 6 Jun 2022, 06:34 (Ref:4113118)   #2128
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
On my drive home from the 'Platty Jubes' weekend, I tried to get into the Le Mans mood by listening to the latest episode of RLM's Midweek Motorsport podcast, I managed 10 minutes before giving up due to the dreadful production quality. Half the contributors you couldn't hear and the other half were in danger of blowing the speakers.

How an organisation that has been broadcasting online for the best part of 20 years can't manage to equalise the sound levels between microphones and sound clips on a pre-recorded show is unfathomable - especially when random amateurs recording podcasts in their bedrooms get perfect sound quality.

It is such a shame as their actual content is world class.
Old 6 Jun 2022, 06:46 (Ref:4113120)   #2129
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I’ve only listened to a few minutes of RLM so far during Test Day. Where we were watching it was just bliss to hear nothing but the cars!
Old 6 Jun 2022, 07:59 (Ref:4113137)   #2130
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
But from what you have heard, are RLM doing their usual great job? Although I don't blame you for only wanting to listen to the cars, especially after missing the last two years
Old 6 Jun 2022, 08:04 (Ref:4113139)   #2131
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've been listening on RSL 1 and they are doing a good job IMO.
Old 6 Jun 2022, 08:07 (Ref:4113140)   #2132
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Le Mans fans owe a lot to the RLM crew. They have always kept them informed and enhanced the viewing from what I have heard
Old 6 Jun 2022, 08:12 (Ref:4113144)   #2133
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
It's never turned me off listening, but the sound mixing has always been choppy for RSL. The telling part for me is that there have never been such problems with IMSA Radio, so they either can do it or know people who can help them.
Old 6 Jun 2022, 08:24 (Ref:4113149)   #2134
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
OK RLM are not perfect but i will always support them they have been a part of most of my 37 years of le mans and even though the improvements in information have perhaps reduced my reliance on them i still get goose bumps as we approach le mans and the radio picks up the signal
Old 6 Jun 2022, 08:29 (Ref:4113151)   #2135
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm already prepping myself mentally to turn the audio down on the previews when Country Girl comes in on FULL BLASTTTTT.

Part of the charm I guess. Le Mans would be infinitely poorer without RLM in the ear.
Old 6 Jun 2022, 08:31 (Ref:4113152)   #2136
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Looking at the TV Schedule for the weekend the whole race appears to be on Eurosport 1. There also appears to be hours build up and the first two hours on Quest as well but no further coverage.
Old 6 Jun 2022, 08:49 (Ref:4113157)   #2137
chavez
Veteran

Australia
The Basin, Victoria
chavez should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchavez should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchavez should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Info on how to watch from the official site:
https://www.24h-lemans.com/en/news/2...the-race-55333

And some more details of the schedule:

http://assets.lemans.org/explorer/pd..._Mans_2021.pdf
Missing from the list is the Stan Sport coverage in Australia, which will include qualifying and the race.
Old 7 Jun 2022, 18:27 (Ref:4113452)   #2138
XtC24
Racer

XtC24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridXtC24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I am about to buy the LM Package in the WEC app. for the first time (9.99 Eur)

It is not clear, who will be the commentators, I guess no Mcnish for this race?
Where can I look it up, or do you know?

Have you got some experience from this year's WEC?

Thank you.
Old 8 Jun 2022, 03:25 (Ref:4113483)   #2139
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtC24 View Post
It is not clear, who will be the commentators, I guess no Mcnish for this race?
Where can I look it up, or do you know?
Martin Haven, Graham Goodwin and Anthony Davidson is the standard trio. But likely there will be some adfitional names this weekend.
Old 8 Jun 2022, 07:05 (Ref:4113484)   #2140
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The international TV commentators for this year is Martin Haven, Graham Goodwin, Ben Constandurous Jazeman Jaafar, Peter Dumbreck and Anthony Davidson in the booth. Louise Beckett and Duncan Vincent will in the pits.

So good news for us watching on Eurosport no Mark Cole or Carlton Kirkby this year.

However I will be listening to Radio Le Mans as ever.
Old 8 Jun 2022, 12:05 (Ref:4113516)   #2141
Lasse
Racer

Denmark
Copenhagen
Lasse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I just bought the Le Mans race through the WEC homepage, but I can only get live timing. Are the practice session not available to stream? I usually have no problems with streaming through their site, but not this time.
Old 8 Jun 2022, 12:11 (Ref:4113518)   #2142
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
It would be odd if it isn’t as it is currently live on Eurosport.
Old 8 Jun 2022, 12:17 (Ref:4113522)   #2143
Ferrari333SP
Veteran

United States
Minnesota
Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!
Yeah I'm seeing it on my Eurosport live stream right now
Old 8 Jun 2022, 12:31 (Ref:4113528)   #2144
Lasse
Racer

Denmark
Copenhagen
Lasse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks guys, no luck the WEC so far
Old 8 Jun 2022, 13:21 (Ref:4113538)   #2145
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I opened up the Motortrend+ app this morning was surprised to find live video of the first practice. I don't currently pay for a subscription to the service, so having live coverage was surprising to me!
Old 8 Jun 2022, 13:44 (Ref:4113545)   #2146
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I opened up the Motortrend+ app this morning was surprised to find live video of the first practice. I don't currently pay for a subscription to the service, so having live coverage was surprising to me!
I should also mention the quality of video has been fantastic thus far. Crisp images, great color and good on track shots.
Old 8 Jun 2022, 13:57 (Ref:4113548)   #2147
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasse View Post
I just bought the Le Mans race through the WEC homepage, but I can only get live timing. Are the practice session not available to stream? I usually have no problems with streaming through their site, but not this time.
No, they are not, only qualy and race. I am in the same boat...
Old 8 Jun 2022, 14:16 (Ref:4113553)   #2148
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobefly View Post
Timing71 chrome extension is working fine on top of FIAWEC livetiming page.
Is the timing 71 extension different from the "better timing" extension?
Old 8 Jun 2022, 14:22 (Ref:4113555)   #2149
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Is the timing 71 extension different from the "better timing" extension?
I think so, in case I am wrong you can google "timing 71 google chrome extension" and will be able to check if you have it installed or not.
Old 8 Jun 2022, 14:44 (Ref:4113563)   #2150
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobefly View Post
I think so, in case I am wrong you can google "timing 71 google chrome extension" and will be able to check if you have it installed or not.
thanks, i got it to work. It wasn't automatic I actually had to launch the extension, but it works great