Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 2 Apr 2010, 08:04 (Ref:2665270)   #1
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Drink The Le Mans 2010 Ten-Tenths meeting thread

A well known moderator discretly told me that it's time to create the traditional thread about our saturday meeting. I assume that many of you will come, and we will all be very pleased to meet the first-timers.
I remind you that you are all invited, you can come freely ; the drinks, cocktail biscuits, fruits are usually offered by the locals.

Where : in the village, near the big tree : here, Google Earth :47°57'15.93"N, 0°12'33.13"E

When : I suggest from 12h00 (after Group C race).

Last edited by PascaLM; 2 Apr 2010 at 08:13.
Old 2 Apr 2010, 09:27 (Ref:2665307)   #2
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Let me check my diary..........

Old 2 Apr 2010, 14:02 (Ref:2665425)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Do you know - I think I might just be free......
Old 2 Apr 2010, 14:08 (Ref:2665427)   #4
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Justin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJustin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well, I know I've promised in the past(well the last three years actually) BUT I think this time I will actually make it to the tree, and this time when you are all there! Ok if I bring me Dad?
Old 3 Apr 2010, 11:11 (Ref:2665900)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yep, Dads are very welcome......
Old 3 Apr 2010, 20:33 (Ref:2666130)   #6
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Justin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJustin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ta!
Old 5 Apr 2010, 11:12 (Ref:2667038)   #7
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Do you know - I think I might just be free......
.......although I know you'll be heartbroken at having to miss the GP ELEC race which is scheduled for 12:10-12:30!
Old 5 Apr 2010, 15:04 (Ref:2667133)   #8
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
.......although I know you'll be heartbroken at having to miss the GP ELEC race which is scheduled for 12:10-12:30!
We can always listen to those cars while the meeting takes place!
Old 5 Apr 2010, 15:25 (Ref:2667142)   #9
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
We can always listen to those cars while the meeting takes place!
To quote a classic Simon and Garfunkel track "The Sound of Silence" bliss
Old 5 Apr 2010, 19:30 (Ref:2667261)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post

I call that mighty fine timing for the meeting!
Old 6 Apr 2010, 05:56 (Ref:2667432)   #11
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
As I am not going to be there, I might hold a virtual meeting in the chat room.....
Old 6 Apr 2010, 08:35 (Ref:2667484)   #12
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjones View Post
As I am not going to be there, I might hold a virtual meeting in the chat room.....
If I can get Helen to figure out how to send live pictures from my blackberry we might even be able to send you a greeting from the meet. You will be missed this year.
Old 6 Apr 2010, 10:04 (Ref:2667523)   #13
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'll pop along again.
Old 6 Apr 2010, 18:46 (Ref:2667831)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjones View Post

I'm still not sure we should forgive you Rob for making such an alarming choice this year.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6
If I can get Helen to figure out how to send live pictures from my blackberry we might even be able to send you a greeting from the meet. You will be missed this year.
Who's Helen?
Old 6 Apr 2010, 21:22 (Ref:2667927)   #15
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Giving it a miss again this year. And I'm afraid that I won't be joining you in the chat room, Rob! Enjoy the big event, folks!
Old 7 Apr 2010, 07:05 (Ref:2668066)   #16
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Who's Helen?[/QUOTE] Elaviel

She will be bringing her dad to the meet as usual and not being over 50 can actually use modern phones.
Old 7 Apr 2010, 18:51 (Ref:2668405)   #17
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
well, I can't imagine not beeing there, so count on me, no matter what time
Old 7 Apr 2010, 22:23 (Ref:2668510)   #18
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm Helen

Here just never find the right thing to type!!!

i Will be there at the meet! trying to keep my dad from embarasing himself!!!!
Old 8 Apr 2010, 07:37 (Ref:2668649)   #19
AstonGeoff
Veteran

England
Witney
AstonGeoff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaviel View Post
i Will be there at the meet! trying to keep my dad from embarasing himself!!!!
And failing miserably no doubt
Old 8 Apr 2010, 10:38 (Ref:2668740)   #20
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
Giving it a miss again this year. And I'm afraid that I won't be joining you in the chat room, Rob! Enjoy the big event, folks!

That's a shame mate, you need to come back before we finally get used to you not being there!!
Old 9 Apr 2010, 10:44 (Ref:2669384)   #21
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstonGeoff View Post
And failing miserably no doubt
Wow you all know him too well!
Old 9 Apr 2010, 11:38 (Ref:2669407)   #22
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I and undoz should be at the meeting .. might bring a 3rd person if I can convince him to register

Ciao Marco
Old 9 Apr 2010, 12:53 (Ref:2669464)   #23
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani Filth View Post
I and undoz should be at the meeting .. might bring a 3rd person if I can convince him to register
Bring him anyway
Old 9 Apr 2010, 20:39 (Ref:2669707)   #24
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yep, the more the merrier
Old 12 Apr 2010, 21:17 (Ref:2671652)   #25
Karl Kling
Racer

Sweden
Sweden
Karl Kling should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I might show up! Still Gewürtstraminer i hope...