Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 17 Sep 2020, 20:43 (Ref:4003263)   #101
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
For the sake of £6.99, I can't believe that anyone would sit there and watch it with ads.....
You just missed an advert for Dolce & Gabbana though Ayse..
Old 17 Sep 2020, 20:49 (Ref:4003264)   #102
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Not that I'm aware of, but then again, I haven't looked...

Just looked. There was something called 'natural sound' but that seemed to be just normal commentary... Any idea where I might look for a no commentary feed?
Nah I think that's meant to be the one but they messed it up. That one doesn't appear on Amazon at all.
Old 17 Sep 2020, 20:51 (Ref:4003265)   #103
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdr View Post
You just missed an advert for Dolce & Gabbana though Ayse..
I did Ker? Phew, that was lucky..... Not that keen on Italian cheese.....
Old 17 Sep 2020, 21:00 (Ref:4003269)   #104
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Must admit not much happening at the moment, might catch the news headlines, the back for the last half hour
Old 17 Sep 2020, 21:09 (Ref:4003271)   #105
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm sticking with it....
Old 17 Sep 2020, 21:09 (Ref:4003272)   #106
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Forgive me, I'm sure this has been asked, but could someone link me to some decent live timing please?
Old 17 Sep 2020, 21:10 (Ref:4003273)   #107
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I'm using this. Install the extension below and then -

https://www.fiawec.com/en/live

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Whilst we're on this topic of streaming and what not, time to discuss Live Timing. ACO shutdown all the good ones because they have valid business reasons for annoying everyone.

If you use Chrome (Or the new Edge) then here's an extension for you. - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...dkcgcbigegbcjc

It is better timing for...no race in particular. Install this. Go to the WEC live timing page like normal. There will be a toggle button in the top right of the page (may take 30s or so to show up) and it'll give you good live timing again. It does take over the whole tab, so if you're wanting video too then duplicate the tab, stop one of the videos and have the timing on that one.
Old 17 Sep 2020, 21:12 (Ref:4003274)   #108
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Back with the racing, news was even more boring than usual
Old 17 Sep 2020, 21:18 (Ref:4003277)   #109
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Back with the racing, news was even more boring than usual
I'm depressed enough as it is!
Old 17 Sep 2020, 21:20 (Ref:4003278)   #110
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well you could be standing around at tertre rouge in the cold watching cars go round, Dam now i am depressed.
Old 17 Sep 2020, 21:22 (Ref:4003279)   #111
valedave
Racer

United Kingdom
valedave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Looks like RLM have partenered up with timing71.org/live timing aggregator, link was posted by Eve (I assume, ResponsibleA was the username) on Reddit

http://timing.radioshow.limited

Plot twist I was not expecting...
Old 17 Sep 2020, 21:35 (Ref:4003282)   #112
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Well you could be standing around at tertre rouge in the cold watching cars go round, Dam now i am depressed.
If only....

Actually, I'd almost certainly be out at Indianapolis right now.
Old 17 Sep 2020, 21:36 (Ref:4003283)   #113
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by valedave View Post
Looks like RLM have partenered up with timing71.org/live timing aggregator, link was posted by Eve (I assume, ResponsibleA was the username) on Reddit

http://timing.radioshow.limited

Plot twist I was not expecting...
Yes, that's very familiar..... But no better than the expanded WEC timing as far as I can see.
Old 17 Sep 2020, 21:37 (Ref:4003284)   #114
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
I'm using this. Install the extension below and then -

https://www.fiawec.com/en/live
Thanks very much!!
Old 17 Sep 2020, 21:38 (Ref:4003285)   #115
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
If only....

Actually, I'd almost certainly be out at Indianapolis right now.
Thinking about that yes i would probably be at arnarge thursday evening
Old 17 Sep 2020, 21:38 (Ref:4003286)   #116
Lasse
Racer

Denmark
Copenhagen
Lasse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Are the two IDEC Sport cars out of the race? they won't be doing any night laps, which is a requirement?
Old 17 Sep 2020, 21:40 (Ref:4003287)   #117
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Sounds as though 28 is OK. 17 will have to start from the pitlane, a lap down, but it looks as though they need to replace Merriman. I'm just heading off for the ferry now.....
Old 17 Sep 2020, 21:41 (Ref:4003288)   #118
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
according to Radio le mans they should both be able to race
Old 17 Sep 2020, 21:42 (Ref:4003289)   #119
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
It depends on whether Merriman has been medically cleared to race.
Old 17 Sep 2020, 21:43 (Ref:4003290)   #120
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
adverts on eurosport and incident brings out red flag
Old 17 Sep 2020, 21:43 (Ref:4003291)   #121
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
That Red River car seems to be struggling..... Red flag.
Old 17 Sep 2020, 21:45 (Ref:4003292)   #122
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
That could be it for tonight.

EDIT I was right....
Old 17 Sep 2020, 21:46 (Ref:4003293)   #123
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Yes i think you are right, mosst people seem to be putting cars in the garage now
Old 17 Sep 2020, 21:46 (Ref:4003294)   #124
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It is. right when i get back to viewing it
Old 17 Sep 2020, 21:48 (Ref:4003295)   #125
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Oh well that is it for tonight, see everyone tomorrow