Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 8 Jun 2023, 15:01 (Ref:4160743)   #101
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
On the Eurosport player you can chose the sound. See attached.

I switch between English here, or mute it and stream RLM, depending on how I feel and whether I am live or not.
Attached Thumbnails
2023-06-08 (1).png  
Old 8 Jun 2023, 15:32 (Ref:4160748)   #102
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8supes View Post
Oh, i dont know anything about this. I just know i received an e-mail one day from BT Sport saying that i now have access to Discovery+ as part of my BT package.
Yep, i have BT sport which includes Eurosport but I can only access Discovery+ on my laptop, not available on tv. Since I don't enjoy watching any sport on a laptop, Discovery+ is a waste of time.
Old 8 Jun 2023, 16:49 (Ref:4160759)   #103
tomerswayler
Racer

tomerswayler should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtomerswayler should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtomerswayler should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Road to Le Mans on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdkyYAVIJfQ
Old 8 Jun 2023, 21:06 (Ref:4160883)   #104
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjones View Post
If you are in the UK and have access to Discovery+ than everything appears to be being streamed Ad free on there.

If you have Sky Q then you can get Discovery+ for free as part of you Sky Rewards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
On the Eurosport player you can chose the sound. See attached.

I switch between English here, or mute it and stream RLM, depending on how I feel and whether I am live or not.
Discovery+ appears to be available on Amazon Prime, but the ambient sound option is not, sadly.
Old 9 Jun 2023, 07:19 (Ref:4160947)   #105
PhilipR
Racer

Romania
London
PhilipR should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPhilipR should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPhilipR should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Discovery+ appears to be available on Amazon Prime, but the ambient sound option is not, sadly.
Interesting - I have the ambient sound version on amazon prime - I think it is called Eurosport Extra 6 or something like that - takes a bit of fiddling to find it

But prime does not seem to have version with commentary and no ad break
Old 9 Jun 2023, 07:37 (Ref:4160950)   #106
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Oh interesting. I couldn't find it on the Prime app on my TV. I'll try again on race day on the website! Thanks for that!

Is that ambient, with no ads?
Old 9 Jun 2023, 07:45 (Ref:4160953)   #107
PhilipR
Racer

Romania
London
PhilipR should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPhilipR should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPhilipR should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yes ambient and no ads

Usually the eurosport extra feeds are hidden or difficult to find at a glance on the Discover extension on the prime app , just have to look for it
Old 10 Jun 2023, 10:59 (Ref:4161198)   #108
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Watched everything shown on Eurosport so far and have been impressed by the standard of commentary, unlike the Ferrari race shown this morning on Sky F1 with absolutely appalling commentary, for example they described the Mulsanne Straight as 'the long straight at the back' completely laughable.

Last edited by The Fat Clerk; 10 Jun 2023 at 11:10.
Old 10 Jun 2023, 11:03 (Ref:4161200)   #109
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Clerk View Post
Watched everything shown on Eurosport so far and have been impressed by the standard of commentary, unlike the Ferrari race shown this morning on Sky F1 with absolutely appalling commentary, for example they called the Mulsanne Straight as 'the long straight at the back' completely laughable.
Same here, the commentary from an informed Ant Davison is a pleasure to listen to.
Old 10 Jun 2023, 11:13 (Ref:4161203)   #110
outnumbered
Racer

United Kingdom
Reading
outnumbered should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Clerk View Post
Watched everything shown on Eurosport so far and have been impressed by the standard of commentary
You haven't heard Martin Haven yet then ?
Old 10 Jun 2023, 11:22 (Ref:4161205)   #111
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
Quote:
Originally Posted by outnumbered View Post
You haven't heard Martin Haven yet then ?
He doesn't even stop to draw breath does he?
Old 10 Jun 2023, 13:07 (Ref:4161225)   #112
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
They’re are almost too many in car feeds on Eurosport! All the Eurosport feeds:

Official coverage (no commercials)
E2 Coverage (with commercials)

#2 Caddy
#94 Peugeot
#75 Porsche
#93 PEugeot
#911 Proton
#708 Glick
#36 Alpine
#24 Hendrick
#33 Corvette
#51 Ferrari
#50 Ferrari
#8 Toyota
#7 Toyota
#3 Caddy
#6 Porsche
#5 Porsche

Helicopter feed
Tracking
Leaderboard Page 1
Leaderboard page 2
Class leaderboard page 1
Class Leaderboard Page 2
Best Sectors
Race Control and Weather
Old 10 Jun 2023, 13:30 (Ref:4161230)   #113
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
For those watching through Motortrend+, does anyone have regular commentary? I only hear pitlane Louise from time to time.
Old 10 Jun 2023, 13:59 (Ref:4161253)   #114
supermario21
Racer

supermario21 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsupermario21 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Ep View Post
For those watching through Motortrend+, does anyone have regular commentary? I only hear pitlane Louise from time to time.
Apparently Motortrend + (the premium site) is offering the Eurosport feed and the World Feed on its site.

Unfortuntely the linear Motortrend channel is the World Feed, which was without comms and just random pit interviews until Haven and Goodwin are on.

That being said I wish they went with the Eurosport broadcast on the regular channel...
Old 10 Jun 2023, 14:08 (Ref:4161281)   #115
crooky
Racer

crooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcrooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've got Mr Indycar on Discovery+ here in the UK. Bit surprised as I haven't heard him on the commentary all week.
Old 10 Jun 2023, 14:40 (Ref:4161337)   #116
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermario21 View Post
Apparently Motortrend + (the premium site) is offering the Eurosport feed and the World Feed on its site.

Unfortuntely the linear Motortrend channel is the World Feed, which was without comms and just random pit interviews until Haven and Goodwin are on.

That being said I wish they went with the Eurosport broadcast on the regular channel...
Louise acted like a hysterical 14 year old when Lebron entered the pitwalk, just pathetic.

Also, typical FIA arrogance when she inquired to have a word with the FIA president and his minions dismissed her like she was a peasant.
Old 10 Jun 2023, 14:58 (Ref:4161376)   #117
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yeah weird the Discovery+ App on Sky Q in the UK is taking the Leigh Duffy and co audio.
Old 10 Jun 2023, 15:01 (Ref:4161385)   #118
supermario21
Racer

supermario21 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsupermario21 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Isn't Eurosport and Discovery under same ownership?
Old 10 Jun 2023, 15:04 (Ref:4161391)   #119
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yeah Warner Bros/Discovery own Eurosport…. But was expecting to get the Haven, Davidson, Goodwin commentary
Old 10 Jun 2023, 15:12 (Ref:4161406)   #120
supermario21
Racer

I feel ridiculous but I took the plunge as an American, maybe I've just been conditioned as an American to listen to Diffey but they commentary is much more lively and no ads if using MT+. Shame they chose the world feed for the regular TV broadcast. That broadcast felt really stale in comparison.
Old 10 Jun 2023, 16:04 (Ref:4161521)   #121
XtC24
Racer

XtC24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridXtC24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Did I notice it right, that you have Eurosport/ Eurosport player with Ant Davidson/ GG and co. ?

I had them all week and now I have strange people out of nowhere, what its about?

I think some Americans, but I am in Europe, I want GG and all back...
Old 10 Jun 2023, 16:16 (Ref:4161545)   #122
crooky
Racer

crooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcrooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermario21 View Post
I feel ridiculous but I took the plunge as an American, maybe I've just been conditioned as an American to listen to Diffey but they commentary is much more lively and no ads if using MT+. Shame they chose the world feed for the regular TV broadcast. That broadcast felt really stale in comparison.
So the Americans like yourself have the European commentators (Haven, Davidson etc) and the Europeans have the American/Indycar (Diffey, Brundle etc) commentary team on Discovery+?
Old 10 Jun 2023, 16:47 (Ref:4161615)   #123
supermario21
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crooky View Post
So the Americans like yourself have the European commentators (Haven, Davidson etc) and the Europeans have the American/Indycar (Diffey, Brundle etc) commentary team on Discovery+?
Exactly right
Old 10 Jun 2023, 17:12 (Ref:4161673)   #124
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
Eurosport uk TV feed is Haven, Davidson Goodwin et al
Discovery+ in uk on SkyQ is the Diffey, Jaques, Brundle et al
Old 11 Jun 2023, 01:08 (Ref:4162390)   #125
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm watching on Motortrend+ here in the US but am having some issues making my experience everything I want it to be.

first, I can directly play on tv from MT+ app on Chromecast, and that works great. But i wanted to play video while streaming RLM audio. So tried to cast from the Motortrend website and the cast button doesn't seem to work. then from my phone i can cast from the MT app, but there is no volume control so I can' t mute it and play RLM. Frustrating