Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 6 Aug 2020, 20:22 (Ref:3993411)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
GBR I Fantasy 2020 Results

The back to backs are a killer for getting the fantasy results up, but here we go with the British GP.

The Covid Rule has come into effect with those who had Perez being awarded the-points scored by Hulkenberg.

The Qualification and Race results up first as always.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Qually.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	209.4 KB
ID:	63430. Click image for larger version

Name:	Race.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	254.8 KB
ID:	63431

And these give the following fantasy points.

Name:	Fantasy points.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	63432

The winner of the GBR I event is Team Foggy Notion with 85 points.
It was very close for the places below, with Catunda Coming Under, in 2nd on 79pts, Travelbug Racing had 78 points in 3rd, and in 4th place was Team Sheep Chasers with 77 points.

Name:	Team Scores.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	175.0 KB
ID:	63433

In the overall, things ace closed up with just a single point between our leader SuperChilliF1 on 299 points and Goblin Racing with 298 points.
Third place is held by Travelbug Racing with 282 points.

Name:	Overall after 4.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	189.8 KB
ID:	63434

Remember a Joker is now available to be played at any race between Austria II and Belgium inclusive. When playing the joker you can't make driver changes at the same time. And your first Driver substitution is of course free.
Old 6 Aug 2020, 21:01 (Ref:3993419)   #2
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I apologise I've been banging on about the Jokers, it would help if you were able to see how everyone is stacking up in fantasy points.
So belatedly here is the fantasy standing after GBR I

If I have time I'll add in colours before the next set of results.
Attached Thumbnails
Fant Overall.jpg  
Old 10 Aug 2020, 15:42 (Ref:3994560)   #3
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
wow season got close!

thanks SBF!