Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 2 May 2001, 12:19 (Ref:87950)   #1
elephino
Veteran

elephino should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridelephino should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Australian Le Mans race

A race around Homebush in Sydney is looking the most likely candidate for the ALMS race in Australia. This would be around the area that was used for the Olympics and is also very close to where I live

I'm going to ring Panoz Australia tomorrow to see if I can find out more.
Old 2 May 2001, 13:28 (Ref:87978)   #2
Buckshot
Veteran

Australia
Cambridge Gardens, NSW, Australia
Buckshot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBuckshot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
They mentioned this a little on Sports Tonight on Channel 10 and said some sort of understanding will be signed in the next week.

I also live only a short distance from this suggested venue and am waiting with baited breath to find out the details.
Old 3 May 2001, 01:42 (Ref:88175)   #3
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
well they better start building the track..because the year is starting to run away quickly and they miss out if they sit on their hands to long...i dont care where it is just as long as we get one and our local boys can join in the fun.
Old 3 May 2001, 12:04 (Ref:88297)   #4
elephino
Veteran

elephino should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridelephino should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well according to Panoz it is 2-3 weeks away from being signed, but no matter as long as it goes ahead.