Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 1 Jun 2012, 18:28 (Ref:3083418)   #1126
gwyllion
Veteran

Belgium
gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexkiller8 View Post
good new, but maybe jousse can still appeal the verdict
But that appeal will only be after Le Mans. Or Pescarolo can sue Jousse for the damage that he caused
Old 1 Jun 2012, 18:29 (Ref:3083420)   #1127
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2-0 to Henri in the courts! Maybe the only place he will find success this season.
Old 1 Jun 2012, 18:29 (Ref:3083421)   #1128
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Jousse has screwed himself over with this one, I don't think we'll be ever seeing him again in a Pescarolo.
Old 1 Jun 2012, 18:32 (Ref:3083422)   #1129
alexkiller8
Veteran

alexkiller8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
or shortly in some other team...
unfortunately in the world, justice is never between good and evil, but between the strong one and the weak one...
Old 1 Jun 2012, 18:42 (Ref:3083428)   #1130
gwyllion
Veteran

Belgium
gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!
Quote:
or shortly in some other team...
Yet Bouchut is driving for Level 5 at Le Mans
Quote:
unfortunately in the world, justice is never between good and evil, but between the strong one and the weak one...
Jousse motivated his decision as follows:
Quote:
What I regret the most is that Henri let me know last when the whole of the team already knew. His stubborn refusal to help me find another seat somewhere encouraged me to take legal action because this is a huge halt to my career which I truly don’t think I deserved.
Sorry, but seizing the Dome S102.5, which everybody knows to not be owned by Pescarolo, just because you feel treated badly I can understand why the judge can to his verdict.
Old 1 Jun 2012, 18:44 (Ref:3083429)   #1131
cmk
Veteran

Canada
Linköping, Sweden
cmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridcmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridcmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Well, I wonder if this will be a 'victory' for Henri like the Ferrari one, or a true victory? A bad taste all around, and with this final shambles I've now lost all of my support for Pescarolo. There is a limit to the number of ridiculous circumstances that can invariably be claimed as someone else's fault. I can see why Jousse might not have a legal leg to stand on, but he had a moral one - if you're going to breach a contract, don't tell the driver in question after everyone else already knows, especially if he has another option he could exercise should he be released, especially when that driver has brought both a budget and the best performance in your squad.
Old 1 Jun 2012, 18:45 (Ref:3083430)   #1132
alexkiller8
Veteran

well in my opinion jousse really deserved some justice... ok to freeze the pescarolo team avoinding them to run in the test was really too excessive but at least the judge should force pescarolo to pay him an adment.
Old 1 Jun 2012, 18:53 (Ref:3083435)   #1133
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
so will the ACO now let the pesca's take part in the test?
Old 1 Jun 2012, 18:54 (Ref:3083436)   #1134
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
OK, maybe Pescarolo could/should have told Joust earlier, but the legal procedure was very much overreacted. Glad the Judge ruled in Henri's favour.
Old 1 Jun 2012, 18:57 (Ref:3083440)   #1135
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
I suspect so, although they missed their scrutineering time for today,
Old 1 Jun 2012, 18:58 (Ref:3083441)   #1136
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
The headline of Gwyllion's link reads 'the cars of Pescarolo will be able to take part in the testday'.
Old 1 Jun 2012, 19:00 (Ref:3083444)   #1137
alexkiller8
Veteran

well is just a scrutineering for a test session, not a race. Maybe they will lose the tomorrow morning session.
Old 1 Jun 2012, 19:01 (Ref:3083445)   #1138
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Quote:
well is just a scrutineering for a test session, not a race. Maybe they will lose the tomorrow morning session.
Session which doesn't exist. Only track running will be on Sunday, tomorrow is also a scrutineering day.
Old 1 Jun 2012, 19:03 (Ref:3083447)   #1139
alexkiller8
Veteran

well, another good new for pescarolo then.
Old 1 Jun 2012, 19:51 (Ref:3083474)   #1140
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Apparently the Pescarolo truck and crew arrived at the circuit this evening. Might be a late night for them to set things up.
Old 1 Jun 2012, 19:52 (Ref:3083476)   #1141
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
This was always going to happen... of course ACO decided in favour of their pet team and ignored/blamed the other party. I feel bad for Jousse but he was never going to win this one

I hope Rebellion absolutely dominates the petrol class and wipes floors with this team (of lawyers) in two weeks...
Old 1 Jun 2012, 19:53 (Ref:3083477)   #1142
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
This was always going to happen... of course ACO decided in favour of their pet team and ignored/blamed the other party. I feel bad for Jousse but he was never going to win this one.
What did the ACO have to do with this?
Old 1 Jun 2012, 19:56 (Ref:3083478)   #1143
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
This was always going to happen... of course ACO decided in favour of their pet team and ignored/blamed the other party. I feel bad for Jousse but he was never going to win this one

I hope Rebellion absolutely dominates the petrol class and swipes floors with this team (of lawyers) in two weeks...
I'm sorry, but if you are going to slam Pescarolo, know what you are talking about before blaming people.

ACO has NOTHING to do with this other than allowing them a new scrutineering tomorrow. The case has been brought up in the national courts, as it was a claimed contract breach.
Old 1 Jun 2012, 19:56 (Ref:3083479)   #1144
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Mm, I actually misread the court for aco (lol) BUT that doesn't say that they didn't have any influence on this...
Old 1 Jun 2012, 19:58 (Ref:3083482)   #1145
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Mm, I actually misread the court for aco (lol) BUT that doesn't say that they didn't have any influence on this...
They don't!

ACO, has no influence on the National Courts of France as they are not involved in teams contracts.

Again, all ACO has done is allowing Pescarolo a new scrutineering time Tomorrow.
Old 1 Jun 2012, 20:24 (Ref:3083498)   #1146
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
or shortly in some other team
ADR Delta Oreca P2 is his next seat I believe .
Old 1 Jun 2012, 20:27 (Ref:3083501)   #1147
gwyllion
Veteran

Belgium
http://www.endurance-info.com/versio...nce-11118.html has a short comment from Henri Pescarolo.

This morning everything was seized, not only the cars. The people from Dome did not understand what was happening.
Old 1 Jun 2012, 20:32 (Ref:3083505)   #1148
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
ADR Delta Oreca P2 is his next seat I believe .
I'm assuming either John Martin or Robbie Kerr is getting the boot. I hope the team has told them and they don't return the legal action favour!
Old 1 Jun 2012, 20:34 (Ref:3083507)   #1149
gwyllion
Veteran

Belgium
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
I'm assuming either John Martin or Robbie Kerr is getting the boot. I hope the team has told them and they don't return the legal action favour!
A number of other teams also have more than 3 drivers in the car during the test day. See the test day entry list.
Old 1 Jun 2012, 20:36 (Ref:3083508)   #1150
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwyllion View Post
A number of other teams also have more than 3 drivers in the car during the test day. See the test day entry list.
#29 has 5 drivers listed!