Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 24 Jun 2006, 21:04 (Ref:1640511)   #1
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Donington LMS (Get together)

Just thought I'd start a new thread for news and any info on who's going.

Seem to remember we tried to organise a get together at Silverstone last year but the weather put paid to that, although I did spot Ayadisi (sorry can't spell OR pronounce your name ) over the other side of the track.

Also remember someone carrying a huge Drinking for Holland flag over one of the bridges (were the Caterham was ).

With this being on a bank holiday weekend, and a new track for the LMS, it could be a great event.

Looking foward to seeing how the new pits/paddock complex stacks up.

Last edited by JAG; 24 Jun 2006 at 21:08.
Old 24 Jun 2006, 22:07 (Ref:1640544)   #2
nickandrews
Rookie

nickandrews should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is the LMS race still on the Saturday now the venue has moved? Or has the day moved to Sunday?
Old 24 Jun 2006, 22:22 (Ref:1640551)   #3
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
As far as I know the race has always been on the Sunday.
Old 25 Jun 2006, 11:59 (Ref:1640799)   #4
jc_nl
Racer

Netherlands
Dedemsvaart
jc_nl should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The DfH flag will be present again this year .

As things stand now there will be between 7 and 10 of us at the race, hope to meet some of you people there (since madfriday was mad enough to miss the meeting in Le Mans this year).
Old 25 Jun 2006, 23:29 (Ref:1641198)   #5
TheNewBob
Veteran

England
Lincs, UK
TheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
There's no chance of me missing this event (so far!) so I'll be up for something like that depending upon who I'm going with - what places do we think would make a good meeting point? There are the obvious points in the paddock (the seating area at the burger bar just next to the Melbourne Hairpin could be an idea), but could maybe also try some points in the infield - there is the flat car parking section where the numerous food and drink stalls usually are?

If the weather is like Silverstone last year or the BGT at Donny this year then I can imagine it'll put a few people off!

Speaking of BGT - pathetic grids for them at Mondello. From what I can see on the website, mechanical issues for Scuderia Ecosse meant the LNT Panoz was the ONLY GT2 car out there? Panic buttons! Press them! Now!
Old 26 Jun 2006, 23:25 (Ref:1642172)   #6
Flat12-Aircool
Veteran

United Kingdom
Stoke-on-Trent (The Potteries)
Flat12-Aircool should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridFlat12-Aircool should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Don't forget the Huge "TVR" flag from last year some guy was parading around.

I guess he's got no reason to bring it back again this year. Then again you never know...
Old 27 Jun 2006, 12:33 (Ref:1642523)   #7
MikeHoyer
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northampton, UK
MikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
A good meeting point could be the Spitfire... if every other group doesn't decide to meet there aswell!