Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 7 Nov 2011, 19:44 (Ref:2982876)   #1
mark_l
Veteran

England
mark_l should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmark_l should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Richard Burns Foundation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqGUD6Wz14w

Please support the Richard Burns Foundation.
Old 8 Nov 2011, 13:28 (Ref:2983140)   #2
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_l View Post
Please support the Richard Burns Foundation.

I have my RB Foundation t-shirt on today We're hoping to do the RB Memorial Rally again next year as well (we have unfinished business with that one!).
Old 8 Nov 2011, 22:47 (Ref:2983320)   #3
Burnsie
Official Timekeeper!
Veteran

Burnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I've got my T-shirt too and am delighted to help support the Richard Burns Foundation's 'Paint It Orange' campaign. The video is very moving, I hadn't seen the photographs of Richard during his demise but it's not surprising to see that he kept smiling right to the end.

I know that strictly speaking I shouldn't use this forum as a means for promoting a product, but since it's for such a good cause I hope the mods will allow this exception. The link to buy one of the commemorative T-shirts is HERE, and to order a Richard Burns Foundation wristband, text "Burns" (without the quotes) to 70007, along with your name and address. Texts cost £3.00, UK mobiles only.
Old 8 Nov 2011, 22:59 (Ref:2983325)   #4
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Justin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJustin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I want to! I really really do! BUT why dont they do T-shirts for the Fuller figure? I need a xxxl at least and preferably a 4xl! NOT HAPPY!
Old 14 Nov 2011, 21:14 (Ref:2986375)   #5
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I have a wristband (bought at WRC Spain) - a little something to support a very worthy campaign.