Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 16 Nov 2002, 01:02 (Ref:429668)   #26
muggle not
Veteran

United States
North Carolina, U.S.
muggle not should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmuggle not should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Beer Baron....Are you familiar with WSRC or BSRI?
Old 16 Nov 2002, 05:45 (Ref:429734)   #27
Irene
Rookie

Irene should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
HEy everyone.....

didnt mean to take this long but I hadn't been on much...anyways....

I'm Irene I live in North Carolina and manyo f you know the my cousins are in Nascar, and iknow alot of you dont have much of an opioion of them. *cough * but I love them just the same!

I have been a fan of racing gosh since I can remember while all my other friends are watching football I am waiting for racing to start back! LOL I pull for the Bodines first and farmost(of course) and then Tony and Bobby and dale jr but Ilike amost everyone but a few.
I am going to school for paramedic and work part time as a EMT now. so that is aobut all aobut me talk to you soon.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 17:51 (Ref:430621)   #28
The Beer Baron
Veteran

The Beer Baron should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by muggle not
Beer Baron....Are you familiar with WSRC or BSRI?
NO
Old 19 Nov 2002, 00:53 (Ref:431882)   #29
Roselady3
Veteran

Roselady3 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
But he is now familiar with Frank Zappa.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 00:59 (Ref:431888)   #30
The Beer Baron
Veteran

I've been listening to his music all week
Old 19 Nov 2002, 02:12 (Ref:431914)   #31
Roselady3
Veteran

BTW- Thankyou for the thankyou.
It made me smile. Read it to Rosebrat#1 She wants to know when you are coming back.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 03:11 (Ref:431950)   #32
dei3fan
Rookie

United States
Stockbridge Ga.
dei3fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
HI everyone haven't been around here for awhile, I live in Atlanta about half an hour from AMS. Another old Dale Earnhardt fan I am. Never be another like him but I took up with his young replacement Kevin Harvick because of the way he drove that race in Atlanta where he won in his third cup start. Never heard a crowd roar for so long or so loud before or since. I was there covering the race for another website and figured I just couldn't go wrong with Kevin and I needed something to keep me 'up' about racing after Dales death,something to look forward to. I was also a Tony Stewart fan from the time he came into cup and since Kev wasn't doing so hot this year I've really been pullin' for Tony to win the WCC,little did I know he'd actually pull it off! From worst to first,man what a ride.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 03:49 (Ref:431970)   #33
Lee Roy
Rookie

Lee Roy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Irene
HEy everyone.....

didnt mean to take this long but I hadn't been on much...anyways....

I'm Irene I live in North Carolina and manyo f you know the my cousins are in Nascar, and iknow alot of you dont have much of an opioion of them. *cough * but I love them just the same!

I have been a fan of racing gosh since I can remember while all my other friends are watching football I am waiting for racing to start back! LOL I pull for the Bodines first and farmost(of course) and then Tony and Bobby and dale jr but Ilike amost everyone but a few.
I am going to school for paramedic and work part time as a EMT now. so that is aobut all aobut me talk to you soon.
Hey Irene, you tell your cousin Geoff that I have always been a big fan on his because he never took any **** of off Dale Earnhardt.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 04:59 (Ref:431993)   #34
Roselady3
Veteran

RCR- Er.... I mean DEI........Heh heh
Isn't that something about our Dude?
Wish Jr had better luck yesterday.

Don't be a stranger, or no stranger than me!
Old 19 Nov 2002, 07:48 (Ref:432032)   #35
Nancy2/20
Rookie

Nancy2/20 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll try to keep this short although I have trouble saying anything in just a few words. I'm Nancy originaly from WV but mostly from Chattanooga, Tennessee actually (Red Bank)TN. about a mile from Chatt....I'm married 44yrs and have 3 grown children and 5 lovely grandchildren if I had known they were so much fun I would have had them first.

I've either been in, under a car or under the hood but never in the trunk except when I needed the spare tire or to put my groceries in. Always loved the smell of grease and gasoline. LOL In my early years didn't have much access to anything but drag racing either at a track or on the road. Been Nascar fan since gee I'm gettin so old I can't remember when I first started. I like a lot of different types of racing including some open wheel and dirt track races.

My first favorite driver was Fireball Roberts bettcha some of you don't know him. Then Richard Petty and in 1987 I began watching a young fuzzy headed wild driver by the name of Rusty Wallace and he became my favorite driver by 1988 and has been since. I have a few new other fav's like Tony Stewart, Dale,Jr., Matt Kenseth, Ryan Newman actually I like most of the drivers that list is longer than my dislike list. I've tried hard to like or even tolerate the #24 but just about the time I think I can he does something to remind me why he is at the top of my dislike list.

Glad to be allowed to stop in and holler at y'all!!

Nancy
Old 19 Nov 2002, 11:34 (Ref:432137)   #36
RaceFanStan
Veteran

United States
RaceFanStan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Welcome Aboard Nancy
Old 19 Nov 2002, 14:43 (Ref:432241)   #37
dei3fan
Rookie

United States
Stockbridge Ga.
dei3fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Welcom Nana...er Nancy! lol glad you made it!
Old 19 Nov 2002, 15:24 (Ref:432271)   #38
damg75
Rookie

damg75 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
HI EVERYBODY!!!

I thought I would stop by while MSF is down AGAIN to say hello to everyone...for those who don't know me my name is Tony and I live in Hallandale Beach, FL. I grew up near Chicago in the 1980's as an IndyCar fan, but became a NASCAR fan as well after I moved to New Bern, North Carolina in the early 1990's. I'm not a driver basher myself, but will criticize a driver once in a while if they deserve it, my drivers included. I'm pretty good at being impartial and not letting driver or car manufacturer bias cloud my judgement of things that happen on and off the racetrack. I'm real sad to see the season end...I'm ALREADY going through NASCAR withdrawls, LOL!!!
Old 19 Nov 2002, 17:58 (Ref:432422)   #39
Nancy2/20
Rookie

damg75...drag out those old race tapes and watch them.
I tried to get my granddaughter and boyfriend to watch some of em and the laughed. They said they wanted something good to watch. I even have the last NBA championship between the Lakers & Celtics when they still had the MAGIC and Larry and none other than Kareem Jabul-Kabar. How much better can you get? Well I do have all of Rusty's wins in the 90's. HEEHAW!!
Old 19 Nov 2002, 22:14 (Ref:432617)   #40
The Beer Baron
Veteran

I must introduce myself formally to the MSF refugees!

I'm SOD , nice to see so many familiar names here!

I guess we enjoy this while it lasts, Rosie doesn't have her thorny rose-stem to beat us all with over here
Old 19 Nov 2002, 22:21 (Ref:432621)   #41
The Beer Baron
Veteran

Hancy are you familiar with the 8-ball player Mike Massey? he's from chatanooga!
Old 20 Nov 2002, 03:04 (Ref:432776)   #42
Nancy2/20
Rookie

Beer Baron....no can't say that I am. There are a lot of people in Chatt. though. I know Reggie the NFL-football-player/preacher though. He bought a mansion for his mom here on Lookout Mountain I think he stays there when he is in town.
Old 20 Nov 2002, 18:28 (Ref:433401)   #43
Burnsieold
Rookie

Burnsieold should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Nancy2/20
Beer Baron....no can't say that I am. There are a lot of people in Chatt. though. I know Reggie the NFL-football-player/preacher though. He bought a mansion for his mom here on Lookout Mountain I think he stays there when he is in town.
Doesn't Rev.White still live in Knoxville also? I think he took on a church there.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 00:16 (Ref:433643)   #44
Nancy2/20
Rookie

Burnsie, yes I believe he is in Knoxville and something about him pastoring a church there. The reason I know about the house he bought here, was in Real Estate at that time and one of the agents in my agency took the call from him. Lucky one she was on floor duty. When he said he was Reggie white she thought it might be a joke so she got one of the male agents to accompany her to show Reggie property. We all got a laugh out of it.

She said he was so nice and easy to work with and could tell he really cared for his mother. Believe me he bought a beautiful home.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 03:31 (Ref:433699)   #45
Roselady3
Veteran

Rosie can still GET YOU. Maybe not officially. But I can still do harm!!!