Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > ChampCar World Series

Old 8 Jul 2002, 04:35 (Ref:329106)   #1
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Ten-Tenths Champ Car Fantasy Grid: Toronto

THE TEN-TENTHS CHAMP CAR FANTASY GRID REPORT
TORONTO MOLSON INDY

Standings after Toronto:

1 Crusta Racing 36
* EMS Racing 36
* Mon-Toyota Racing 36
* Team G Strings & Tassels 36
2 Hesketh Racing 32
* Team Domaza 32
* Team Vince 32
3 DBR Racing 29
4 Dawn Racing 28
* MadCow Racing 28
* Senna12 Racing 28
* Team Phishheads 28
5 Omar's Doomed Warriors 27
* Team GoFaster 27
6 Revcounter Racing 24
7 Seven Grain Motorsports 23
8 ILP Racing 22
* Samba Boyz 22
* Team of Audacious Brazilians 22
* Team Tanalized Timber 22
9 EuroJADS Racing 18
* Maple City Racing 18
* PaulWontCrash 18
* Team Hustler Magazine 18
* Team Wrex 18
10 Domenech Racing 17
11 Karma Racing 14
* Last Minute Racing 14
* Team Hertford 14
12 Crooks Motorsport 13
13 Team Bastrad Fast 10
* Team BAM Sports 10
* Pineapple Racing 10
14 Mud Hut Racing 9
* Team Aggression Maximisation 9
15 Firestorm Racing 8
16 Fry Cook Motorsports 7

STANDINGS TO DATE:

1 Crusta Racing 210
2 EMS Racing 210
3 Team Domaza 209
4 Team Vince 208
5 Crooks Racing 207
6 ILP Racing 205
7 Mon-Toyota Racing 199
 Team G Strings & Tassels 199
8 Seven Grain Motorsports 197
9 Team GoFaster 196
 DBR Team International 196
10 Team of Audacious Brazilians 193
11 Samba Boyz 178
12 Maple City Racing 168
13 Omar's Doomed Warriors 163
14 MadCow Racing 161
 Senna12 Racing 161
15 Team Hertford 159
16 Last Minute Racing 155
 EuroJADS Racing 155
17 Mud Hut Racing 152
18 Hesketh Racing 148
19 Karma Racing 142
20 Team Tanalised Timber 130
21 Team Aggression Maximisation 124
 Revcounter Racing 124
22 Team BAM Sports 119
 Team Bastrad Fast 119
23 Firestorm Racing 118
24 Team Phishhead 109
25 Dawn Racing 104
26 Fry Cook Motorsport 101
27 Team Wrex 99
28 PaulWontCrash 94
 Team Hustler Magazine 94
29 Domenech Racing 69
30 Pineapple Racing 49

First Man Out was Dominguez
Both Pole Positions were da Matta
Old 8 Jul 2002, 14:19 (Ref:329424)   #2
pink69
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire / Nottingham
pink69 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Yet another blinding race from Da Matta. Dario really shouldn't have flat spotted his tyres and was, in the end, pushing too hard and went off. But Da Matta saved his bacon and we're still in the title hunt.

Last edited by pink69; 8 Jul 2002 at 14:20.
Old 8 Jul 2002, 15:44 (Ref:329491)   #3
Craginn
Rookie

Craginn should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Fry Cook Motorsports Fire Townsend Bell
July 8,2002

#72 Much Music Reynard/Toyota

After the embarrasing performance of Townsend Bell at yesterday's Molson Indy Toronto,the team manager at Fry Cook Motorsports has decided to release driver Townsend Bell from his driving duties in the #72 entry completely.In its place we will adding the man Bell took out in yesterday's race,Bruno Junqueira.Bruno will pilot the #72 for the remainder of the season,and will be bringing in sponsorship from Hollywood cigarette's.

"we got sick and tired of Townsend destroying to many cars,and his performance this year is sub-par.Plus word is he has a nasty jock itch problem"
Junqueira will now drive the #72 Hollywood/GBA Reynard Toyota.

#71 Nintendo Gamecube/Tecate Reynard Toyota
Adrian had problems all day,and the only reasong he got us into the points was because of the late race atrition.

WE suck!!

"quick" Nic Minassain
PR dude
Fry cook Motorsports.
Old 8 Jul 2002, 21:14 (Ref:329775)   #4
Jordi
Veteran

Catalonia
Vilafranca del Penedés, CATALONIA
Jordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
They all scored. Nice race. But da Matta should be banned or something, because he's not on my team and he's too fast!
Old 9 Jul 2002, 06:43 (Ref:329931)   #5
StuiE
Veteran

StuiE should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
WE LOST THE LEAD!

thats all we have to say.

Alain Menu
PR Guru

"I think we broke something.......Traction" -Carl Edwards 19/8/06 MIS

05 - Peter Brock
Old 9 Jul 2002, 06:45 (Ref:329932)   #6
f1manoz
Veteran

Australia
Lincolnshire, UK
f1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
PRESS RELEASE
9/7/02

da Matta Dominates Again

DBR Racing are again completely satisfied with the outcome of the latest event in Canada. da Matta completely dominated the entire event, taking pole and leading all 112 laps to take a convincing victory, and establish a healthy lead at the top of the CART standings.

Other drivers Carpentier and Jourdain struggled through the entire weekend, but both made it home to the checkered flag. Jourdain had his race ruined by the ridiculous move by Bell only a few laps from home. Carpentier struggled with car set-up for most of the weekend.

Sumjurc Ramdmicar
Press Officer
Old 9 Jul 2002, 07:13 (Ref:329941)   #7
mac
Veteran

mac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
PINEAPPLE ARE THE WORST TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF CART

Pineapple Racing continued its downward spiral in the CART Fedex series for 2002.

Tony Kanaan started the race in 10th position. He was gradually moving forward until a mechanical failure meant the end of his day.

"This car is still a piece of ****" said Big Nose. "It didn't help that Alex and I were playing drinking games last night until 2am. Man he can drink. Needless to say, he won."

"I have asked the team if they can get me a car that doesn't suck like this one. It sucks as much as a White House intern."

Meanwhile, Alex Tagliani had an eventful race. Tags started 11th and was putting pressure on his teammate with the big snoz. Tags was in the hunt for a fantastic result when Franchitti punted him off the track and down an escape road.

"I was having a pretty good race," said the home-town driver. "The car was good and we were going along nicely. And then, along comes Mr BigI'mmarriedtoamoviestar and punts me off. Then later in the race I caught back up to him and thought, "Well, I'm not married to a ****ing movie star, cop this!" and I dropkicked him."

Bruno Junqueira started the race from 3rd position and was running well until his car also morphed into a piece of ****. He was doing his best to get points when rookie Townsend Bell ran him off the road trying to pass Michel Jourdain Jr.

"That guy's a ****!" said the shy Brazilian. "He is the most useless piece of **** ****ing driver I have ever seen. We thought Takagi was bad last year. This dumb **** makes Takagi look like a ******** angel. He couldn't drive a greasy pole up a dog's bum."

Pineapple Racing are concerned that their cars appear to be regularly turning into pieces of ****. This is a worrying trend, and the Polish team chef, Huse Krapdisdackz, had the following to say on the matter, "we are very concerned that our cars are turning into pieces of **** mid-race."

Pineapple were overjoyed to see Alex Zanardi return to the CART World Series and were very excited to see him honoured in such a fitting way. We miss you Alex!

Pineapple Racing now head to Cleveland in the hope that things may turn around soon.

P. Dribbler
Chief Media Liason Officer
Pineapple Racing
Old 9 Jul 2002, 07:53 (Ref:329961)   #8
StuiE
Veteran

StuiE should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by mac
\

"I have asked the team if they can get me a car that doesn't suck like this one. It sucks as much as a White House intern."
Quote:
After the embarrasing performance of Townsend Bell at yesterday's Molson Indy Toronto,the team manager at Fry Cook Motorsports has decided to release driver Townsend Bell from his driving duties in the #72 entry completely.In its place we will adding the man Bell took out in yesterday's race,Bruno Junqueira.Bruno will pilot the #72 for the remainder of the season,and will be bringing in sponsorship from Hollywood cigarette's.
can you do that?:confused:

"I think we broke something.......Traction" -Carl Edwards 19/8/06 MIS

05 - Peter Brock
Old 9 Jul 2002, 10:55 (Ref:330077)   #9
elephino
Veteran

elephino should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridelephino should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hesketh Racing

After a long absence due to other silly commitments, like work, Hesketh Racing has noticed that the team had a good race for a change.

Last seasons champions have been having a bad run of luck, with cars taken out on the first lap and bad pitstops and wheels falling off...and that is just one car.

This race has shown that there is a light at the end of the tunnel, hopefully it won't be an oncoming train.

Great to see Alex Zanardi around the paddock too.

David Beckham
Hesketh Racing Press Officer
(sorry about the name, but saw Bend It Like Beckham - brilliant movie)
Old 9 Jul 2002, 11:06 (Ref:330083)   #10
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Race Commissioner Repeats:

Teams cannot change drivers just because their chosen driver is a -- only if the driver is fired from the real Champ Car grid or otherwise disappears (e.g. Oriol Servia).

In the Matter of Townsend "Tinker" Bell(e), Fry Cook Motorsports are .
Old 10 Jul 2002, 01:14 (Ref:330666)   #11
Craginn
Rookie

Craginn should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Fry Cook Motorsports ancknowledges the fact that Townsend Bell is an and his driving careers seems equally if he continues down this same path of destruction. It is also known that if we fire Townsend Bell's sorry ,no one would want to hire him,so we have decided to keep him.

thats it...
Old 11 Jul 2002, 09:07 (Ref:331630)   #12
GoFaster
Racer

GoFaster should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
****Team GoFaster Press Release****

We continue to suck with 2 DNF's.Brack was a bright spot for us,but he owed us one.At least we weren't first car out again.
Old 12 Jul 2002, 00:23 (Ref:332257)   #13
BobbyB
Racer

United States
Santa Barbara, CA, USA
BobbyB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Craginn
Fry Cook Motorsports ancknowledges the fact that Townsend Bell is an and his driving careers seems equally if he continues down this same path of destruction. It is also known that if we fire Townsend Bell's sorry ,no one would want to hire him,so we have decided to keep him.

thats it...
Mr./Ms. Moderator:
So what kind of libelous trash is this message? Is this gutter level communication necessary?