Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 21 Apr 2003, 00:56 (Ref:575244)   #51
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Horizon chasing is mine I'm afraid cathelly and 'chase the horizon' is my 4th? book. how about - 'endurance'

Have you tried getting it published as a book? its really not hard, I sort of fell into it drunkenly (you don't know how literal that is!)
Old 21 Apr 2003, 11:15 (Ref:575480)   #52
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
How about "Eight Miles Round til Sunday?" Or however many miles they'd actually travel by Sunday afternoon? Surely the ACO can't have ALL the numbers under contract?
Old 21 Apr 2003, 13:52 (Ref:575600)   #53
gttouring
Veteran

gttouring should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
when i first read this post about shameless self advertising i was in utter horror. after a while Mark a.k.a. Cathelly, decent fellow.
I myself have a few racing vignettes written for the anxiety it produces, reliving a frustrating race in a gripless formula ford. and a small tale of viper and porsche tusssling at road america. Such fond memories.. i digress. I am thouroughly intrigued by '24' or 'One day Living'(my idea, good title yes.) i would love to read 10/10thers stories, and whereever else this forum is attached to (Mulsanne's Corner, ayse's 24 hours page...)
I am in the states and the Racing Money here would have it a go i am sure the racing poor like me would.