Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 21 May 2004, 18:01 (Ref:977968)   #51
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
91.2FM
Old 21 May 2004, 19:26 (Ref:978051)   #52
Steve Tarrant
Veteran

England
Poole, UK
Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!
Oh good - last year's shirts and hats are still valid then!!!!!!
Old 25 May 2004, 07:32 (Ref:982229)   #53
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I have just heard an advert for RLM on Virgin Radio, you no what that means Le Mans is getting nearer........
Old 27 May 2004, 15:19 (Ref:985221)   #54
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Champion Porsche/Audi territory
jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!
'Steve T - 'sorry my post came across the way it did (I hate not hearing tones and seeing facial expressions...), I did appreciate your quick response to my call for assistance and one o' these days I shall make it over; in the meantime I must make do with Sebring, Petite LeMans and (siggghhh, not the same anymore but...) the Rolex 24...

rdj - Introduced to LeMans via tv station ABC's coverage of Fords' assault on LeMans (Ferrari???) in '65 (I was 11 at the time), I have since felt that growing anticipation from about a month prior to race time (as I USED to feel about the Indy 500...no longer thanks to Tony George...) and it is growing as we speak...viva le 24 Heures du Mans!!!
Any chat planned anywhere?

Last edited by jimclark; 27 May 2004 at 15:23.

jimclark
Old 27 May 2004, 16:42 (Ref:985276)   #55
Steve Tarrant
Veteran

England
Poole, UK
Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!
JC - no problem. Am hoping to get to Daytona next January for the Rolex 24, so maybe we could meet up then. And I agree - written text is not as expressive as the human voice.
Old 28 May 2004, 14:52 (Ref:986360)   #56
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've just had a chat on the dog and bone with my friend Paul Truswell, who will certainly be in the commentary box again this year.
Old 31 May 2004, 14:21 (Ref:989288)   #57
jimclark
Veteran

United States
jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!
just a test of my thread subscription...seems not to be working

jimclark
Old 31 May 2004, 14:26 (Ref:989294)   #58
jimclark
Veteran

United States
aaaaarrrgggghhhh...

still not working...aiyeee

Allright, I'm subscribed to forums and threads and I ain't being notified about replies to either. Not even my own tests (althought I realize that mayhaps you are not notified about your own replies). Someone please just reply to this test to see if I get any notification??? Thanks....

Last edited by jimclark; 31 May 2004 at 14:30.

jimclark
Old 31 May 2004, 14:56 (Ref:989310)   #59
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Re: aaaaarrrgggghhhh...

Quote:
Originally posted by jimclark
still not working...aiyeee

Allright, I'm subscribed to forums and threads and I ain't being notified about replies to either. Not even my own tests (althought I realize that mayhaps you are not notified about your own replies). Someone please just reply to this test to see if I get any notification??? Thanks....
Old 31 May 2004, 19:22 (Ref:989518)   #60
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
"No reply, reply, no reply, reply".......

OK, who sang that back in the punk days?
Old 31 May 2004, 20:20 (Ref:989572)   #61
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
I've just had a chat on the dog and bone with my friend Paul Truswell, who will certainly be in the commentary box again this year.
Now that is good news Ayse, it just wouldn't be the same with out him.
Old 31 May 2004, 20:49 (Ref:989610)   #62
Graham Goodwin
Veteran

United Kingdom
Epsom UK
Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
"No reply, reply, no reply, reply".......

OK, who sang that back in the punk days?
It was the Buzzcocks - but it was a Lennon and McCartney song - Gawd I'm showing my age!!
Old 1 Jun 2004, 12:40 (Ref:990270)   #63
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
It certainly was the Buzzcocks (although I didn't realise it wasn't one of their tunes). I saw them live once but nearly drowned in the spittle........
Old 1 Jun 2004, 13:17 (Ref:990340)   #64
Graham Goodwin
Veteran

United Kingdom
Epsom UK
Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!
Sportscars, Punk and The Beatles in a single thread - surely a first!!
Old 1 Jun 2004, 19:16 (Ref:990692)   #65
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Just wait until some young "punk" asks who the Beatles were..........
Old 1 Jun 2004, 19:39 (Ref:990720)   #66
paul-collins
Veteran

Canada
Mosport on a good day
paul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Any idea when autosport will update their website? radiolemans.com just takes you to the ALMS home page.
... Since all men live in darkness, who believes something is not a test of whether it is true or false. I have spent years trying to get people to ask simple questions: What is the evidence, and what does it mean?

-Bill James
Old 1 Jun 2004, 19:47 (Ref:990736)   #67
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
Should be in place my next Wednesday I would think, if not try www.autosport.com you should find a link on there.
Old 1 Jun 2004, 19:49 (Ref:990738)   #68
paul-collins
Veteran

Canada
Mosport on a good day
paul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I would hope some time sooner than that!

RLM goes live itself Wednesday noon... Surely autosport'll be doing some promotional work on RLM's behalf prior to that!?!
... Since all men live in darkness, who believes something is not a test of whether it is true or false. I have spent years trying to get people to ask simple questions: What is the evidence, and what does it mean?

-Bill James
Old 1 Jun 2004, 20:07 (Ref:990772)   #69
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I wouldn't bank on it......
Old 3 Jun 2004, 17:23 (Ref:992934)   #70
Wout
Racer

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Wout should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
refreshed website online now!
Old 3 Jun 2004, 18:48 (Ref:993009)   #71
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
I see from this weeks Autosport that RLM are planning to broadcast on Sky Digital next year.
Old 3 Jun 2004, 19:04 (Ref:993031)   #72
bf1
Racer

Ireland
Waterford, Ireland / Swansea, Wales
bf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
RLM on sky - BUDA BING - YYEESS

Anyway we dont get Autosport in until friday whereas ye get it on wendsdays is it?
Old 3 Jun 2004, 19:49 (Ref:993091)   #73
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That is excellent news.

I might do as last year. Burn a few hours of it on to CD so that we can listen to it on the way down
Old 3 Jun 2004, 20:27 (Ref:993151)   #74
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aha! Another sad person like me.........
Old 8 Jun 2004, 16:44 (Ref:997497)   #75
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Here's a laugh - this link had me worried for a moment -

June 14th