Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

View Poll Results: Where will you be staying for 2018 event
International camp on houx 5 13.51%
Houx 5 13.51%
Houx Annex 2 5.41%
Tertre Rouge 7 18.92%
Maison Blanche 0 0%
Garage Vert 1 2.70%
Beausejour 2 5.41%
Blue Nord/South 1 2.70%
Marshals Campsites 0 0%
Porsche Curves/Village on the Curves 0 0%
Darian/Pincinardiere 0 0%
Expo 1 2.70%
Arnarge/Mulsanne 0 0%
Premier Vert/ACO 0 0%
Chateau du Houx Club 0 0%
Other on site campsites 2 5.41%
Off circuit camping 2 5.41%
Epinettes 2 5.41%
PZ54 0 0%
Namby Pamby staying in Hotel 2 5.41%
I'm a local 2 5.41%
other 3 8.11%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 4 Apr 2018, 14:19 (Ref:3812806)   #1
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Chef 2018 Where are you Camping/Staying for the Race?

Well thought it was about time i started this as most people should by now know where they will be staying
Old 4 Apr 2018, 14:31 (Ref:3812809)   #2
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
As usual i will be in Tertre Rouge, still not sure if i will be there Sunday or Tuesday
Old 4 Apr 2018, 15:15 (Ref:3812814)   #3
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Third visit to the international campsite. Arriving Tuesday... but not sure when. Depends on either train strikes ending or how long it takes to get the rental car at CDG.
Old 4 Apr 2018, 16:18 (Ref:3812827)   #4
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Off circuit camping for me as usual.

My daughter is joining me this year for her first experience of the majesty of Le Mans. I think she is just excited about a road trip with her dad. Let's see what she thinks after a week of Gibson V8s tearing past...
Old 4 Apr 2018, 16:39 (Ref:3812829)   #5
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
Off circuit camping for me as usual.

My daughter is joining me this year for her first experience of the majesty of Le Mans. I think she is just excited about a road trip with her dad. Let's see what she thinks after a week of Gibson V8s tearing past...
Don't forget ten mid-engined shrieking 911s in GT...
Old 5 Apr 2018, 07:21 (Ref:3812938)   #6
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
Don't forget ten mid-engined shrieking 911s in GT...
Good point!
Old 4 Apr 2018, 16:40 (Ref:3812830)   #7
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
International camp in Houx as always! (eventhough I accidentally clicked "Houx")
Old 4 Apr 2018, 16:58 (Ref:3812834)   #8
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
International camp in Houx as always! (eventhough I accidentally clicked "Houx")
Sorry not sure how to amend that, but i am sure someone know how
Old 4 Apr 2018, 19:29 (Ref:3812869)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
I've taken your vote off Mathias - see if it will let you vote again.....
Old 4 Apr 2018, 19:30 (Ref:3812870)   #10
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I've taken your vote off Mathias - see if it will let you vote again.....
Thank you Ayse, unfortunately I can't.
Old 4 Apr 2018, 19:09 (Ref:3812867)   #11
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
I selected other.

Which for me will mean at home and sad.
Old 4 Apr 2018, 19:27 (Ref:3812868)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Usual namby-pamby luxury for me and my crew. The youngest (28, ha ha ) of my two is making his Le Mans debut with me this year for the full week, while t'other one (who came in 2016) will be returning and joining us on the Thursday. Also, astonishingly, for the first time in 33 years, I'm actually driving over myself this year as Team DoT need a second car!
Old 5 Apr 2018, 06:05 (Ref:3812932)   #13
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Usual namby-pamby luxury for me and my crew...
Yep, namby pambying it up to the max with Ayse as usual, our 9th consecutive Le Mans together, since teaming up for the first time in 2010.

Old 5 Apr 2018, 17:36 (Ref:3813045)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
Yep, namby pambying it up to the max with Ayse as usual, our 9th consecutive Le Mans together, since teaming up for the first time in 2010.

Where have the years gone.........?!
Old 4 Apr 2018, 20:35 (Ref:3812883)   #15
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I had a suspicion that would happen. I've added your vote to the International Camp though. We'll all know the missing name is you.......
Old 4 Apr 2018, 20:40 (Ref:3812885)   #16
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
I had a suspicion that would happen. I've added your vote to the International Camp though. We'll all know the missing name is you.......
Thank you Ayse!
Old 4 Apr 2018, 20:49 (Ref:3812888)   #17
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Thank you Ayse!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture copy.jpg (328.6 KB, 7 views)
Old 4 Apr 2018, 21:35 (Ref:3812905)   #18
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Well, after being denied my Tertre Rouge allocation this year and have got Houx tickets instead, it seems that I've been able to source two and a half Tertre Rouge (yes, not a typo ) tickets after all with three different 'suppliers'. When the final confirmation comes through, I'll put my name down on Tertre Rouge

(Expect 3 Houx tickets to be available for sale soon )
Old 5 Apr 2018, 21:24 (Ref:3813088)   #19
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'm a creature of habits, so it's HA again this year like all the years that passed. Every year I tell myself to buy TR and still end up in HA. Like I said, creature of habits, that's why I keep comming back to LM and I love it.
Old 3 Jun 2018, 15:53 (Ref:3826547)   #20
Mountain Man
Racer

Mountain Man should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thomas Cook for me, 1st time at Le Man's so trying to make it as easy as possible
Old 5 Apr 2018, 05:32 (Ref:3812929)   #21
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I will be at home or in Angers, depending on the schedules.
Old 5 Apr 2018, 18:19 (Ref:3813054)   #22
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
got a strange post from blackgranny on clubarnarge this morning asking if i knew a dutch/belge called Vince. Denign knowing you of course but explained who you were, i think your gazebo was next to them 3 years ago.

Have given him my details so should have 2 TR passes (incl my spare)for delivery at spa
Old 5 Apr 2018, 18:41 (Ref:3813059)   #23
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I think the less we know about Vincent and his black granny the better.......
Old 5 Apr 2018, 19:59 (Ref:3813069)   #24
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
@Simon:
-I would deny knowing me too
-Thank you!!!
-I love my gazebo, and apparently, other people do too

@Ayse:
-Indeed! Some things are better left unknown

Last edited by vincegail; 5 Apr 2018 at 20:04.
Old 6 Apr 2018, 08:47 (Ref:3813177)   #25
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
we have two tickets for HA but if anyone has a spare Houx or TR ticket left then please contact me first before putting it for sale anywhere.
We need electrical power suply for our camping stuff and I do not think HA can offer us that.