Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:18 (Ref:4003957)   #326
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
What are they going to be like if the track is wet?
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:20 (Ref:4003959)   #327
JoeW04
Veteran

JoeW04 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJoeW04 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Seen this a few times before haven’t we, the #7 cruising out front...
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:24 (Ref:4003963)   #328
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Some TV time for the TenTenths 24 there.
I missed it, what was that?
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:27 (Ref:4003966)   #329
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I missed it, what was that?
Just a wee shot of it taking a regular pit stop.

Floppy marker on the road at MP3.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:28 (Ref:4003967)   #330
JoeW04
Veteran

JoeW04 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJoeW04 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is anyone else listening to RLM and the background ambient noise is not Le Mans but some other race?
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:29 (Ref:4003969)   #331
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeW04 View Post
Is anyone else listening to RLM and the background ambient noise is not Le Mans but some other race?
It is Le Mans. You can sync it to the camera. They have a microphone on site.

Edit: The RLM sound is from the video. They often have onboard sounds which you can use to sync to the video too.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:30 (Ref:4003971)   #332
JoeW04
Veteran

Quote:

It sounded like a VLN race or something, it definitely wasn’t Le Mans just a minute ago
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:32 (Ref:4003972)   #333
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Just a wee shot of it taking a regular pit stop.

Floppy marker on the road at MP3.
Ah yes, I'm with you......
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:33 (Ref:4003974)   #334
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Hanson doesn't seem to be too happy with the handling of his car, just like Albuquerque before.
He has had to let Van Uitert go (for now)
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:34 (Ref:4003975)   #335
otisdog
Rookie

United States
Camano island, Washington
otisdog should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ahhh...wife's making Grand Marnier crepes for breakfast.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:35 (Ref:4003976)   #336
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Quote:
How do I get RLM synced with Eurosport Player, or isn't that what you meant?
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:37 (Ref:4003977)   #337
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
#11 has not re-appeared so far
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:37 (Ref:4003978)   #338
JoeW04
Veteran

Those brakes on the #8 don’t look to healthy
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:38 (Ref:4003980)   #339
Lasse
Racer

Denmark
Copenhagen
Lasse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
#11 has not re-appeared so far
It did look weird, wonder what the issue is.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:38 (Ref:4003981)   #340
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Quote:
How do I get RLM synced with Eurosport Player, or isn't that what you meant?
Yeah that's what I'm doing. The answer isn't a good one - it's wait for when you hear an onboard or a reaction on RLM, and pause RLM and wait for Eurosport to catch up.

Some people have streams that are really close. Mine was 30 seconds out.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:40 (Ref:4003982)   #341
JoeW04
Veteran

Quote:
Yeah that's what I'm doing. The answer isn't a good one - it's wait for when you hear an onboard or a reaction on RLM, and pause RLM and wait for Eurosport to catch up.

Yeah the onboards are the easiest way to sync the sounds not the outside noise, RLM sounded like they had a different race on there mics earlier, all good now though
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:41 (Ref:4003984)   #342
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hot brake for 8 while it was stopped.

8 just stopped. Gap on lap 37 is 56.296 (was 59.295 on lap 27).
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:42 (Ref:4003985)   #343
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
Quote:

Right, got it. Mine is about 5 - 10 seconds out.

I don't have a pause button on RLM though. Do I have to run it with VLC or something to be able to do that?
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:43 (Ref:4003987)   #344
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
How did the gap get up to 40 secs between the Rebellion and Toyota in the lead? Did the #1 go through the SZ more times than the Toyota?
So there we go. The #1 did go through the SZ more times. Explains the size of the gap.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:43 (Ref:4003988)   #345
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Quote:
Right, got it. Mine is about 5 - 10 seconds out.

I don't have a pause button on RLM though. Do I have to run it with VLC or something to be able to do that?
http://player.radiolemans.co/

This player has a pause button

Rebellion went through the SZ one more time than the Toyota. That's where a lot of the gap came from.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:45 (Ref:4003989)   #346
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasse View Post
It did look weird, wonder what the issue is.
It seemed an innocuous understeer off but I'm guessing something broke to put him off as he hasn't reappeared.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:46 (Ref:4003990)   #347
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:

Mine is about 5 seconds (ahead of Eurosport). I've not changed it as I like the heads up when something has happened....
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:48 (Ref:4003991)   #348
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
Quote:
http://player.radiolemans.co/

This player has a pause button
Great, thanks.
I was using the 0157.org version and that doesn't have the buttons ...
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:49 (Ref:4003992)   #349
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
It seemed an innocuous understeer off but I'm guessing something broke to put him off as he hasn't reappeared.
I just assumed he would keep going.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:49 (Ref:4003993)   #350
Ferrari333SP
Veteran

United States
Minnesota
Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!
If they were to keep up this pace until the end of the race (which they won't, with the upcoming weather), they'd roughly hit 408 laps, which would be a race record by quite a margin