Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 17 Sep 2020, 21:50 (Ref:4003296)   #126
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
I am experimenting with twitch, if you want feel free to come in and provide me some feedback. It might be a good idea for the race. I currently have the TV + 2 onboard cameras + live timing all in one screen: twitch.tv/ArteagaRacing
Old 18 Sep 2020, 04:58 (Ref:4003354)   #127
greenmachinets040
Racer

Serbia
Backa Topola
greenmachinets040 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What do you think about Rebellions performance in FP3? The number 3 car clearly had a race sim with lots of laps in the 3:25, 3:26 brackets and the number 1 (the car with engine change) was doing some wild, though shorter stints, sort of qualifying simulation.The average laptime comparison with the Toyotas is out of reach for me, but after following the live timing for the 4 hours I get a feel, that the Toyotas had the most constant and fastest average laptimes, doing long stints.
Old 18 Sep 2020, 05:29 (Ref:4003355)   #128
greenmachinets040
Racer

Serbia
Backa Topola
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobefly View Post
I am experimenting with twitch, if you want feel free to come in and provide me some feedback. It might be a good idea for the race. I currently have the TV + 2 onboard cameras + live timing all in one screen: twitch.tv/ArteagaRacing
I am new with twich, but it would be nice to use your channel to get a detaileg feedback from the race...will you broadcast the whole race?

Nicee, I see that you are rooting for Toyota, me too!
Old 18 Sep 2020, 07:52 (Ref:4003368)   #129
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Free Practice away to start. Eurosport stream is up. The WEC one is not.
Old 18 Sep 2020, 08:01 (Ref:4003371)   #130
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Here we go again....
Old 18 Sep 2020, 08:01 (Ref:4003372)   #131
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Green flag
Old 18 Sep 2020, 08:07 (Ref:4003376)   #132
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Pilet in at IDEC for Merriman. That's actually a bit of a shot in the arm for that car....
Old 18 Sep 2020, 08:10 (Ref:4003378)   #133
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Bloody good job by IDEC. They must have had a very long working night.
Old 18 Sep 2020, 08:23 (Ref:4003382)   #134
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I think they were just working out the quickest way to start the next fire.....
Ahem...

'the team receiving a reprimand and a fine after using power tool creating sparks (a grinding tool) in the garage (forbidden under the rules as a fire risk.'
Old 18 Sep 2020, 08:24 (Ref:4003383)   #135
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Haha!!

My Eurosport feed is still running about 30 seconds behind the live timing. RLM is about 5 seconds ahead of Eurosport.
Old 18 Sep 2020, 08:44 (Ref:4003393)   #136
greenmachinets040
Racer

Serbia
Backa Topola
Quote:
Haha!!

My Eurosport feed is still running about 30 seconds behind the live timing. RLM is about 5 seconds ahead of Eurosport.
FIAWEC app has about 15-20 seconds running late.
Old 18 Sep 2020, 08:47 (Ref:4003394)   #137
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I quite like the feed running about 5-6 seconds behind RLM because I get a heads up when something is going to happen!
Old 18 Sep 2020, 08:48 (Ref:4003395)   #138
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Some very messy driving this morning
Old 18 Sep 2020, 08:48 (Ref:4003396)   #139
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Has anyone got the link to who is in which pit box? I've usually got that but haven't searched it out this year.
Old 18 Sep 2020, 08:57 (Ref:4003405)   #140
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Poultry

dammit! Work is getting in the way of my LM viewing this year!!

roll on 5pm!!!
Old 18 Sep 2020, 08:58 (Ref:4003407)   #141
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Retirement has some advantages.....
Old 18 Sep 2020, 08:59 (Ref:4003408)   #142
greenmachinets040
Racer

Serbia
Backa Topola
The No 7 Toyota driving in spare mode the whole session.
Old 18 Sep 2020, 09:00 (Ref:4003409)   #143
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Spare mode?
Old 18 Sep 2020, 09:04 (Ref:4003413)   #144
greenmachinets040
Racer

Serbia
Backa Topola
Quote:
Spare mode?
Driving absolutely without risk the whole session, not hunting for good laptimes.
Old 18 Sep 2020, 09:14 (Ref:4003421)   #145
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Ah, got you. I don't think anyone was taking any risks in that session, why would you? I hope they go for a good time though in this silly hyperpole session. If they don't it renders it completely pointless.
Old 18 Sep 2020, 09:16 (Ref:4003422)   #146
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Oh dear, silly Risi and AF Corse!
Old 18 Sep 2020, 09:24 (Ref:4003425)   #147
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
is there a live tv stream somewhere for Hyperpole?
Old 18 Sep 2020, 09:25 (Ref:4003426)   #148
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I'm watching on Eurosport Nobby.
Old 18 Sep 2020, 09:31 (Ref:4003430)   #149
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobefly View Post
Back online for hyperpole. Feedback welcomed!
Old 18 Sep 2020, 09:36 (Ref:4003433)   #150
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
I'm watching on Eurosport Nobby.
Moto Gp and Tour de France on Eurosport 1 and 2