Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 13 Jul 2000, 17:48 (Ref:23026)   #1
Danielsun
Veteran

Australia
Sydney
Danielsun should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It's just like the Good Old Days on the Touring Car Forum at Ten-Tenths... My name at the end of every other post... lotsa talk, debate and just plain arguing... I feel the fire again...

Totally inspirational, isn't it?

I'll bet you all missed me more than you'd like to admit. It's okay, I'm here now: you can say it...
Old 14 Jul 2000, 11:01 (Ref:23167)   #2
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Dear Mr Daniel Reynolds,
I am the boss now (along with RikB) so blow it out yer arse!!! Oh sorry, I've gone mad with power....

Gees this job is easier, I don't know why you went on stress leave...I've been here for weeks now and I haven't had to delete/move/edit any messages. It's either that you are all such a nice bunch a guys and girls that you don't do bad things, or Rik is just far too quick for me....

Go on people, run amuck!!! give me something to do!!!!

[Oh, i guess blow it out yer arse is inappropriate, i should move/edit/delete this thread.....]

Hey Daniel, can i pop around some time...i never seemed to when you were actually in this country.......
Old 14 Jul 2000, 19:27 (Ref:23243)   #3
RIKB
Veteran

RIKB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Erm....Daniel who????
Old 15 Jul 2000, 12:08 (Ref:23315)   #4
elephino
Veteran

elephino should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridelephino should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Daniel, I thought you had been banished from this country
Old 17 Jul 2000, 10:34 (Ref:23662)   #5
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
He has left Europe hasn't he? Please tell me he's not still here.
Old 18 Jul 2000, 21:03 (Ref:23967)   #6
Invader
Veteran

Invader should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Obviously the £500 I paid the hitman wasn't enough.

Maybe I should try immigration...maybe he can be deported.
Old 25 Jul 2000, 13:48 (Ref:25528)   #7
Danielsun
Veteran

Australia
Sydney
Why should you care, Mallett?! I've been told you have nothing to do with England, barring a couple of races...

As for you, Vader, well... um... I can't really be mean, 'cos he has - believe it or not - been rather nice to me since I got here. Just don't expect much of him at 6am!!
Old 25 Jul 2000, 14:49 (Ref:25533)   #8
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Danielsun
Why should you care, Mallett?! I've been told you have nothing to do with England, barring a couple of races...
actually. I said EUROPE.
Old 25 Jul 2000, 16:00 (Ref:25543)   #9
Danielsun
Veteran

Australia
Sydney
I know that, and that's exactly why it shouldn't bother you that I'm in the UK. I can visit you in Europe, if you like...
Old 26 Jul 2000, 06:31 (Ref:25733)   #10
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Er no. Thanks for the offer but I think I'll decline.

('Vader. How much did you pay that hit man?)