Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 23 Oct 2004, 15:37 (Ref:1133010)   #1
manwatcher
Rookie

manwatcher should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mr-atspeed

I have spent a week trying to learn how to work this pc, and get a user name..and i've done it..
We must get a petition up to stop Mr-atspeed from moving to hot rods. Has anyone stood and watched the atspeed team having fun, taking the p..s out of anyone who walks past them, I even watched them have a go at Dermot Carnegie, i think that was in wales. I laughed that much I nearly wet myself. The team is a breath of fresh air to the paddock, and both of the Thorndyke's can drive. Watching Alan and Ian race is exiting, neither will give up for a place untill the chequered flag comes out. We cannot afford to lose this type of people, and I think Alans really nice (havnt told hubby)as well.
Come on rallycross people, and the people in charge,stop the drivers with charm, humour and skill from moving away, if we dont look after this sort of people, im sure other motor clubs will.
Old 23 Oct 2004, 15:50 (Ref:1133016)   #2
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As the saying goes "your loss is someone elses gain"

hmmm kinda reminds me of Mike Mannings team, the pit lane aint the same without them

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..
Old 23 Oct 2004, 20:15 (Ref:1133154)   #3
mr_atspeed
Rookie

England
essex
mr_atspeed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
wow...I hope your size ten, own a pub, a nympho and have a good sense of humour. You sound ideal to me...hows your luck fellas??
bet this makes simon white jealous....
Old 25 Oct 2004, 07:41 (Ref:1134607)   #4
TWIGLET
Racer

TWIGLET should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
We're going to chain him to his car and keep him for next season. No maybe not... he might like that.
Simon, jealous.............. he wouldn't know how!
See how many people like you Alan, (why... not sure)

DON'T LEAVE.
Old 25 Oct 2004, 09:15 (Ref:1134689)   #5
Spectator
Racer

United Kingdom
East Sussex
Spectator should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well said TWIGLET
Can't we keep him in a multi role, as a very good driver, an eligability scrutineer and as a sex symbol for all the ladies like MANWATCHER.
How about a rallycross calander along the lines of Calander Girls (on second thoughts!!!!!!) Seriously though maybe a thought for the rallycross trust to raise some money.
The question would be who is going to be MR December.
Hmm...... Now about those marshals!!!!!!!!
Old 28 Oct 2004, 10:59 (Ref:1138730)   #6
Spectator
Racer

United Kingdom
East Sussex
Spectator should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well redirected Queen, we seemed to have lost the thread slightly.
From what I have read only firm action being taken, and seen to be taken, by the powers that be against those few drivers that others feel are bending the rules, both mechanicly and technicaly car wise and carelessly/ dangerously driving wise (as well as a few panels) will be enough to keep several competitors in the stockhatch series.
This series was set up as a starter to encourage drivers to come into rallycross. Lets not let the size of the cheque book decide who is winning, rather driver capability.
Old 28 Oct 2004, 12:43 (Ref:1138820)   #7
TWIGLET
Racer

As mentioned on another thread though, unfortunately it comes across as:
if you're not in a supercar or modified then you don't matter. (sorry but that is what most people seem to think)
If anything aren't the other classes the ones we need to look after and keep.
We don't have big sponsors who can pay for any damage incurred. The expense comes out of our (and in the juniors case, parents) pockets.
Maybe they are hoping that we will all leave, like mr-atspeed. One less problem to worry about???
Old 28 Oct 2004, 14:58 (Ref:1138987)   #8
Queen
Veteran

England
North Lincolnshire
Queen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridQueen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Why don't we just chain Alan and Roy G to there cars. They can not escape then.
Old 28 Oct 2004, 15:57 (Ref:1139056)   #9
TWIGLET
Racer

Think they might both like that though. Sorry I'm losing the point again aren't I?
Old 28 Oct 2004, 18:08 (Ref:1139146)   #10
Queen
Veteran

England
North Lincolnshire
Queen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridQueen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Just to let you know I am not a spoil sport I have split the thread so you can now continue the fun. On rallycross calender. Think about this because it could happen if we put our heads together. We could raise funds for some thing or some where.