Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 12 Apr 2002, 21:20 (Ref:258478)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Chad Update!

Take a look at this on Maison Blanche....

http://www.maisonblanche.co.uk/nw1204m2.html

It seems that Chad McQueen is currently nursing a broken leg!

There's a nice picture of him there in the 917 (presumably the car he will drive in the Classic in September).

Last edited by Aysedasi; 9 May 2002 at 17:22.
Old 15 Apr 2002, 12:54 (Ref:261030)   #2
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Re: Chad Update!

Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
It seems that Chad Newman is currently nursing a broken leg!
Strange, I thought it was Chad Redford... but I mix very often with Chad Willis or Chad Eastwood...
Old 15 Apr 2002, 15:52 (Ref:261220)   #3
cybersdorf
Veteran

Austria
Vienna, Austria
cybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: Re: Chad Update!

I thought Chad was a country in Africa...
Old 15 Apr 2002, 16:33 (Ref:261252)   #4
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
i thought chad peeked over a wall...
Old 16 Apr 2002, 07:47 (Ref:261793)   #5
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Don't you guys know anything? Chads are those ballot thingys, (not too technical I hope) that allowed Bush's brother to elect him president. Allegedly.

Tsch, and I come here for intelligent conversation.
Old 16 Apr 2002, 08:30 (Ref:261823)   #6
Banks
Rookie

Banks should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I came here for an online 'chad'
Old 16 Apr 2002, 09:07 (Ref:261839)   #7
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
have you noticed that chadsedasi is keeping rather quiet in this thread?!
Old 16 Apr 2002, 10:44 (Ref:261905)   #8
cybersdorf
Veteran

Austria
Vienna, Austria
cybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm leaving, on a chad plane...
Old 16 Apr 2002, 16:21 (Ref:262288)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm beginning to wonder why I started this thread.........
Old 16 Apr 2002, 16:23 (Ref:262290)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
No, he wouldn't have gone by plane, Cy, he'd have used the Chadanooga Choo Choo instead........
Old 16 Apr 2002, 20:51 (Ref:262504)   #11
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I wanna buy Chad how much dya reckon it would cost? How much is real estate in Africa these days?
Old 16 Apr 2002, 22:00 (Ref:262574)   #12
cybersdorf
Veteran

Austria
Vienna, Austria
unreal estate, more like...
Old 17 Apr 2002, 12:12 (Ref:263009)   #13
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
I'm beginning to wonder why I started this thread.........
Next time be more careful, and for god's sake don't call him Paul McQueen or you will never here the end of it!
Old 23 Apr 2002, 20:53 (Ref:268860)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Sorry. Must do better.........

Old 24 Apr 2002, 13:38 (Ref:269387)   #15
Nordic
Veteran

England
West Sussex
Nordic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Has anyone come across a film called 'Filming at Speed' I belive it is about the making of the Classic 'Le Mans' Film?
Old 24 Apr 2002, 21:19 (Ref:269833)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by Nordic
Has anyone come across a film called 'Filming at Speed' I belive it is about the making of the Classic 'Le Mans' Film?
I wonder if you're referring to the "film within a film" that John Klawitter was responsible for. (It was actually he who coined the phrase "A French Kiss with Death"). He spent about 2 months filiming the filming of Le Mans.

According to the Keyser/Williams book, the Klawitter documentary was actually called Le Mans: The Race, The Movie. On it is footage of Derek Bells fire in the 512S (as referred to elsewhere).

The most interesting fact though is contained in the following quote from the book:-

"In a recent conversation with John Klawitter, he indicated that the saga of Le Mansmight well continue with a revised and expanded "making of" film if there's sufficient interest".

That sounds to me like:-

1. The original documentary is certainly no longer available
2. There is a possibility that it and more could be made available and
3. We all need to express "sufficient interest" somehow!!
Old 25 Apr 2002, 07:55 (Ref:270069)   #17
Nordic
Veteran

England
West Sussex
If it is the same documentary, it was shown last year on speedvision prior to the showing of the film.
Old 9 May 2002, 17:20 (Ref:281139)   #18
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I understand that Chad McQueen will not now take part in this year's Le Mans. It would seem that this is due to his broken leg. Presumably, this means that Freisinger won't have the benefit of "his" Gulf sponsorship and livery?
Old 9 May 2002, 20:56 (Ref:281315)   #19
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
How'd he break his leg?

Tis a great shame.
Old 10 May 2002, 10:25 (Ref:281698)   #20
Nordic
Veteran

England
West Sussex
Was he filming Karate Kid 10?
Old 10 May 2002, 10:29 (Ref:281701)   #21
cybersdorf
Veteran

Austria
Vienna, Austria
Quote:
Originally posted by paulzinho
How'd he break his leg?
definitely NOT falling off the victory rostrum
Old 10 May 2002, 12:11 (Ref:281823)   #22
kdr
Veteran

jumping a fence on a motorbike in germany i heard..
Old 10 May 2002, 17:09 (Ref:282049)   #23
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by kdr
jumping a fence on a motorbike in germany i heard..
No, that was a stand-in.