Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 7 Dec 2002, 13:43 (Ref:445030)   #1
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ALMS Season in Review

From Andy Hall:

Quote:
SPEED CHANNEL TO AIR AMERICAN LE MANS SERIES 'SEASON IN REVIEW' PROGRAM

BRASELTON, Ga. (December 6, 2002) - The SPEED Channel will review the 2002 American Le Mans Series season in a special program to be aired on Wednesday, December 11.

The one-hour television program will begin at 9 p.m. (EST) and will be hosted by Rick Benjamin, the anchor for all American Le Mans Series television race broadcasts in 2002.
SPEED Channel televised six of the 10 races held for the sports car endurance racing series in the 2002 season. The cable network will continue its association with the series in 2003, beginning with live, flag-to-flag coverage of the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring on Saturday, March 15. The
Sebring telecast will be preceded by a 30-minute program previewing the race and the 2003 season.
Old 7 Dec 2002, 13:52 (Ref:445037)   #2
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Over here in Blighty there has been a season review broadcast on Motors TV. I missed it, but it'll be repeated enough. Must set the video next time...
Old 7 Dec 2002, 14:07 (Ref:445043)   #3
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
My friend, wathced it and said to me that the Motors TV coverage wasnt that good. We just tape Eurosports delayed coverage, its only 1hr long and u can get 4 races on to one VHS so it aint that bad.

Also I think, not sure u will have to check with Liz, but I think u can buy indavidaul races from www.americanlemans.com although I remember the prices were $15 although it is a full length race, remember if u live in Europe u have to pay postage on that.

Anyone know if IMSA has plans to release a double DVD perhaps? Now that would be good.